Zinrah Character Registry

All PCs staying in Zinrah please register here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Postby Schism on July 4th, 2012, 1:28 am

It’s big, it’s scary, and it’s purple. No, not Barney (he’s purple AND green). This is our character registry. I’m talking to you Zinrah! If you wonderful PCs who make this city come to life would be so kind as to fill out the brief questionnaire bellow and post it to this thread, I’d be overcome with…something. Please, feel free to give it that personal touch. It’s always nice to see our PCs’ colors and personalities. Without further adieu I give to you the form… Click select code, copy, paste, then fill it out and add your personal touches as you see fit, then post it in this thread. Thank you, my lovelies, and welcome to the snake pit that is Zinrah.

Code: Select all
Player Character’s Name:
PC’s age, sex, and race: Yes, in that order
What brings YOU to Zinrah:
Thread DO’s: What you like to thread about
Thread DON’T’s: What you hope to avoid but might not get out of ;P
Interested in moderation: What you’d like to have moderated (I expect to see some personal work up toward such things at least.)
Guest Moderation: Are you looking for it or willing to attempt such a role (It’s much fun.)?
Notes: Anything and everything else you feel the need to share.

Last edited by Schism on January 11th, 2013, 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Schism
AS: Zinrah & The Jungle Wilds

Words: 118707
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 2:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Zinrah Character Registry Summer 512 A.V.

Postby Kara Sunderwater on July 7th, 2012, 1:08 am

Player Character’s Name: Noravennsalar
PC’s age, sex, and race: 102, Male, Constrictor
What brings YOU to Zinrah: Born there. Kill Myrians.
Thread DO’s: Hunting, killing, wrestling, torturing prisoners, flirting with females
Thread DON’T’s: Character death
Interested in moderation: Not much going on, I'm slowly working on a flashback.
Guest Moderation: Yeah, if there was a guide and such, I'd be willing.
Notes: We should get a quest thread in Zinrah to attract Dhani players back to the city. Not this season but advertise for it so that they can travel back in time for it.
Kara Sunderwater
Player

Words: 36572
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Zinrah Character Registry Summer 512 A.V.

Postby Sashisaxani on July 8th, 2012, 5:26 am

Player Character’s Name: Sashisaxani
PC’s age, sex, and race: 139, female, Dhani (constrictor)

What brings YOU to Zinrah: Born and raised. Particular interests in conquering Falyndar (Mizahar insanity mode!)

Thread DO’s: knife and dagger politics… magic, realistic dangers of the Jungle Wilds, racial/national affairs (Zinrah—Taloba//Dhani—Myrians), Quests/modded threads in general (because the staff rocks my socks), going toe-to-toe with the Myrian PCs out there, hopefully not to our mutual deaths

Thread DON’T’s: You will never see me in a purely social thread that doesn’t have an ulterior motive or training thread. It’s a self promise. xD The smut Zinrah nearly supports with those Steam Baths can be fun to work up to, but fade to black is really cool stuff…

Interested in moderation: I need to put in work towards religion, Siku in particular for reasons of the obvious. Working up on gnosis marks, perhaps becoming a priestess, would be super-fab. If there are such things as mini-quests for skill “level ups” that’d be neat. That super wrestler the nest knows as I move up in wrestling, hells ya son…

Guest Moderation: I have a lot on my plate. If the request is well thought out, allots a few creative freedoms, and keeps my interest(the foremost point actually, my B on order) then I might consider it. Why not just thread with me instead? ^_^

Notes: I’m trying to tie up loose ends and turn my attention to Saxani. Isn’t she gorgeous? I think so, and she totally deserves more attention than I give her. D:
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Words: 150765
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2012, 10:19 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Zinrah Character Registry Fall 512 A.V.

Postby Schism on October 4th, 2012, 4:17 pm

Hello residents of Zinrah. I ask that you please refile your PC registration for the present season of fall. Do so in this thread. I'm working on getting a some things together, but this will suffice for now. Do this if you've already posted for summer; new season, new registry. Thank you. :)
Schism
AS: Zinrah & The Jungle Wilds

Words: 118707
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 2:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Sashisaxani on October 5th, 2012, 12:06 am

Player Character’s Name: Sashisaxani
PC’s age, sex, and race: 139, female, Dhani
What brings YOU to Zinrah: resident
Thread DO’s: violence on the war scale, word play, co-op skill training
Thread DON’T’s: social threads for the sake of being social
Interested in moderation: long term goal of becoming a priestess; guest mods for any threads to train related skill or learn related lores would be cool
Guest Moderation: I have my hands tied, sorry.
Notes: I eat Myrian babies?
Sashisaxani
For Her Glory

Words: 150765
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2012, 10:19 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Serquayadiin on November 2nd, 2012, 2:16 pm

Player Character’s Name: Serquayadiin
PC’s age, sex, and race: 113, male, Dhani
What brings YOU to Zinrah: Lifetime resident. (He's leaving as soon as fall season is over.)
Thread DO’s: Anything. I'm new, so maybe training or making friends (or enemies). Action is good. Myrian killing action is even better.
Thread DON’T’s: Romance. My character loves no one. In fact, he doesn't even have friends, just allies, really. We'll call them friends, though.
Interested in moderation: Umm... Don't think so, but that could change.
Serquayadiin
Player

Words: 8276
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2012, 4:03 am
Character sheet

Postby Kara Sunderwater on November 5th, 2012, 10:37 am

Player Character’s Name: Noravennsalar
PC’s age, sex, and race: 103, Male, Constrictor
What brings YOU to Zinrah: Kill Myrians for the glory of Siku, make the Constrictors the dominant residents of Falyndar
Thread DO’s: Hunting, killing, wrestling, torturing prisoners, flirting with females
Thread DON’T’s: Character death
Interested in moderation: Trying to get a Venemum mark but Cayenne hasn't gotten back to me about it.
Guest Moderation: No. Too much work on another RP site.
Notes: We need more ways of making money
Kara Sunderwater
Player

Words: 36572
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Postby Justice Siybl on November 11th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Player Character Name: Justice Siybl

PC's Age, Sex, and Race: 1(18), Age, Kelvic

What brings YOU to Zinrah: Looking for some action, maybe death, a new place to live even.

Thread Do's: Find a place to live, get a friend for help

Thread Don'ts: Character deaths (Ironic I know)

Interested in Moderation: Heh?

Guest Moderation: Still have no clue. Help me out here.

Notes: Ummm more poor Kelvic is gonna be lonely.
Justice Siybl
Player

Words: 8663
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2012, 3:37 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet