Campfires and Creatures[Rezren]

A simple enough thing, Clyde and Rezren go on a camping trip, to collect some ingredients.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Clyde Sullins on September 30th, 2012, 6:30 am

Unhelpfully slipping into his mind, was the thought of more magic... It would be so easy to let his full power free, to show this mundane being his true might and power... Then he would really fear him, kneel at his feet in fealty to his might... As he worked the elements around them, doing as no ordinary person could! As only a mage as he could, which even amongst mages was rare!

A dull ache in his arm reminded him of who he was... What was going on... He looked down at his staff, which had caused the pain... He had smacked his arm with it when he.. When he... Had been...

Clyde pulled the staff in close, holding it close like he was embracing a friend, allowing the familiarity of it, its touch and feel, to calm him down... Brushing his hand up the side of it, feeling the texture of the wood...

There was the yukman before him, that he had caught aflame... Its skin was roasting, just as any other animals would in flame, charring and turning black... Amongst it the bits of earth and stone had turned red hot, from soaking up the heat...

He rubbed at his eyes, only realizing know how much of it was obscured by black blobs floating around, even with him having shut his eyes... Petch, he really needed to be a bit more careful with that... Maybe he could think of something, to protect his eyes from the flash... He would have to think on it...

"Yes... We should probably go back... Let me get my stuff..."

Clyde headed over, and collected his stuff, repacking his gear and tent and such, for the next time he would need it. Then he continued on, suddenly realizing how tired he felt... Using his staff for support much more than he had been before... He began heading off, motioning for Rye to follow... The smart little dog new to stear clear when his master was spellcasting... Then he recalled the reason of them coming here, of the yukman blood he had wanted. Turning to Rezren, he gave him a blank stare.

"Don't forget when we get back, I get my yukman blood I had you collect... That goes to me."

And with that, Clyde turned, and began heading off back to town... With his gear stowed... His dog at his heels... And some fresh Yukman blood to be used in his next magecrafting.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Persona on November 5th, 2012, 1:05 am

Thread Award!

Clyde Sullins

Skills:
Wilderness Survival +2
Leadership +2
Animal Husbandry +1
Interrogation +1
Storytelling +1
Engraving +2
Observation +1
Reimancy +3

Lores:
Building a Fire
Rezren: An Aspiring Spy

Extras:
Possessions: +10 Vials of Yukman Blood

Notes:
Oh dear... Clyde has an evil laugh... :D

Rezren

Until your ledger is updated, this grade is on hold. You have been PMed with details.

If you feel this grade was unfair in any way, or would like to request changes to this grade, please feel free to PM me and we can discuss it.
Persona
The Wildcard

Words: 41121
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2012, 9:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous