Liandra's High Spirits

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Liandra's High Spirits

Postby Liandra on July 8th, 2012, 7:13 pm

High Spirits

*Currently Pending approval via this Thread with Gossamer.
Business Type: Goods and Service
Goods and Services Offered:
Due to the nature of the shop, all items are custom and all lessons are by agreement only. If you can't find what you are looking for in terms of spiritism or maladiction supplies, simply ask Nessela. She can probably procure the items you need.
From the Location written by Gossamer

Various Services can include exorcisms, passing ons, relocation of Spirits, creation of various, custom Spiritist trinkets (Soulmist imbued talismans, Spirit Beads, etc)

As for the Malediction side, the unpredictable nature of the magic would only allow for custom items to be made.

Single Ghost Removal: 15gm
Multiple Ghost Removal: 50gm
Single Ghost Relocation: 30gm
Multiple Ghost Relocation: 100gm
Possession Exorcism: 10gm
Passing On: 15gm
Counseling of a Ghost: 5gm
Grief Services for Living: 5gm
Embuement of an Item with Soulmist: 15gm
Ghost Proofing a Location: 50gm per 200sq ft.
Undusting of a Ghost: Free
Evocation of a Ghost: 150gm+
Monitored Willing Possession: 5gm/hour
Soulmist Imbuement: 10gm + cost of Soulmist of varying quality. Item is additional charge, unless provided.
Fresh Soulmist: 5gm+/jar Depending on quality

All Spiritism related items, (Soulmist, Soulmist imbuement, Souldarts, Soulbeads) are made and priced to order.

Base Income: World Mage 14 gm/day
Novice: 14gm/day
Competent: 21gm/day
Expert: 42gm/day
Master: 84gm/day

I put this at the upper end of the range due to the fact that the Job calls for two (2) Magic Disciplines, Malediction and Spiritism. I also justify it by Riverfall being a very wealthy city, and this Shop being the only form of dealing with Spirits to the city, making it vital.

Negative Sale's Bonus:
As a business owner in Riverfall, Liandra would receive an additional 20% of her professions base pay, but the bonus would not increase with additional skill levels. 20% of 14 is 2.8, rounding down makes the bonus 2 gold rimmed mizas daily.

With the rundown and deteriorated condition of the location in a city that requires constant beauty and maintenance, a -20% sales bonus is applied. -20 percent of 14 is 2.8 rounded down to -2gm daily.

Thus 14gm Base pay + 2gm - 2gm = a total 14gm/daily

Assets:
Shop (simple) - 600 gm 400 sq.ft.
Arm Chair, Poor - 8 sm x 4 = 3gm, 2sm
Table, Poor - 7 sm
Couch, Poor - 1 gm
Bookcase, Poor (10 books avg) - 1 gm

Debt: 605gm, 9sm owed to the city of Riverfall
Last edited by Liandra on July 11th, 2012, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liandra is accepting any and all thread requests.
Liandra
Who Ya Gonna Call?

Words: 108927
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2011, 5:11 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Liandra's High Spirits

Postby Liandra on July 8th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Also, I couldn't find in the price list anything for the initial stock of the store. This would include the following.

Spirit Beads
Jar of Soulmist (Novice)
Jar of Soulmist (Competent)
Jar of Soulmist (Expert)
Jar of Soulmist (Master)
Souldarts

Liandra
Who Ya Gonna Call?

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Liandra's High Spirits

Postby Gillar on July 11th, 2012, 9:39 pm

Not a bad looking plan. However, there are a couple of items that I would suggest altering.

The first the that comes to mind is the sales bonus. A -40% for maintenance is quite a penalty. I would only give it a -20%. This would effectively nullify the bonus for being a business owner. From the looks of the place, it may be a bit rundown but it is still functional.

Also, with the Spiritism items, I would handle them like a combined good/service. The service would be imbuing the items with Soulmist or creating and storing the actual Soulmist as a "made to order" type of thing. Since Soulmist and its effects last only a couple of days, keeping a ready stock would become immensely expensive. Also, to keep a large stock on hand while replenishing it over and over again would bring about the likely occurrence of overgiving. I will try and get a section in the price list containing various items related to the magical disciplines that produce things. For now though, the prices you listed are reasonable.

Otherwise, its looking good.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Liandra's High Spirits

Postby Liandra on July 11th, 2012, 9:48 pm

I have made the suggested changes :D

Thanks!

Liandra
Who Ya Gonna Call?

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Liandra's High Spirits

Postby Gillar on July 13th, 2012, 10:23 am

Gillar