In Which we all make fools of ourself

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Verilian on August 31st, 2012, 7:45 pm

I like that there was dancing, but you still owe me the naked video, lol. >.<
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Naama on August 31st, 2012, 8:17 pm

Oh god Jules. No the song, not the song HAHA.

I want to commission you singing the Chicharron song, Jules. For my birfday.
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Verilian on September 4th, 2012, 5:52 pm

So this video you don't really see much of me, but you do get to see through my eyes. There are some weird parts where it freezes for a second, and my only guess is this is because the camera was being jerked around, but it should play all the way through.

Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 17th, 2012, 12:22 am

I honestly can't believe myself right now. I am totally a freaky, stalker, awkward person because of this.

Okay, this morning, I get in chat and everything because I was in study hall and saw a guy who I toooootally thought looked exactly like Gale. I made a huge deal about it, creating a rather interesting conversation for about 10 minutes. I was flipping out and (to be honest) scared out of my wits, since this was the second time I saw someone who was at school look like a mizahar character. After failing to be a weird creep the first time (Asking for a picture since she looked like Tock), I decided I wanted to get the picture of Gale.

Surprisingly, the guy was awesome enough to let me take a picture, but his face was priceless. I was literally rofling (good thing it was lunch time but then). I was so excites to get home, download the pic to my comp and show all of you in my scrapbook, boasting that Mizahar is coming to life. I went around feeling awkward and ecstatic aaaaall day. I basically ran home to get here and post it.

It took forever for it to download and I found myself basically yelling at the comp to load faster and all that Jazz. Waving my fists and flailing. Luckily no one was around me so I wouldn't hit them.

It loaded, I got the link and everything. And here I am, in my scrapbook, pasting the link of the guy at school and of Gale's Avatar (since he was surprisingly in the same type of clothes.) . I hit preview AND!!

AND!!! :
I didn't find much resemblance. I practically face palmed my face in. I felt absolutely HORRIBLE! The poor guy!! Going through all that awkwardness. Not only do I looks and sound like a stalker, it wasn't even really worth it!! I suppose it was though, since I'll obviously never forget this day. But yeah, that is my fail. :p Go ahead, make fun. That's what this thread is for.

Oh, for those of you who are interested enough to wonder what he looked like, I minus well not waste the pictures. :p

Shoot me :
Sorry for the blur. It's my phone and he was also in quiet a rush to get out of there. :smirk: Bleeeheheheheheh!!!

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Previous