[Flashback] Heretic (Tanjun)

A wannabe Ebonstryfe recruit gets a chance to prove herself against a nonbeliever.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 18th, 2012, 2:54 pm

Tock yelped in pain and surprise as the girl pulled her fancy acrobatic moves and came flying at her. The kick connected with Tock's side and she stumbled into the nearby wall. By the time she recovered her balance, the girl was back out of arm's reach again. Closing the distance hadn't been as easy as she thought.

Tock scowled, and thought for just a moment what to do. The crazy bitch clearly had some actual combat training. This wasn't going to end well. But she also had no intention of allowing herself to be tortured and interrogated if she could avoid it. So she decided to do what Sunberthans did best... she fought dirty.

Side aching from the blow, she grabbed the top crate from the nearby stack and tipped it onto the girl. It was too heavy to swing, so she just tried to dump it flat on the girl's head. It turned out to be filled with beets. She pulled as hard as she could, attempting to crash the whole crate down on top of the crazy bitch's hard head.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 18th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Tanjun had already started walking towards Tock rather carelessly when she saw the other's plan. Sending crates on top of her head? Was that bitch stupid? A backflip, using her hands to push off against the ground to create even a little more distance and she managed to dodge the crates. "You fucking bitch, fighting dirty huh? I'll make sure to remember that when I torture you.", she said a little provoked. Her voice then calmed down as she almost casually said: "Well, if that's the best you can do, it would be quite easy to kill you."

"Should I play around with her, wearing her down, or should I just finish this off?", she thought to herself. "If I finish her quickly, I'll have more time to torture, but then I won't enjoy the fight."
Tanjun kept waiting at the spot where she stood for only a little while as she was deep in thought. Then suddenly she looked up as she had decided what she was going to do.

"Say your prayers, redhead, I'ma knock you so hard that you won't be able to speak a sane word for a week." The girl was obviously exaggerating, but she had turned completely serious as she leaped forward.
Just before she reached Tock, she raised her glaive and then slashed downward, followed up by another kick in conjunction with the glaive.
After this she took a step back, staying just outside of striking range of her own weapon. This way she could use the inertia of moving forward for another attack.
I'm smiling, so you might want to start running.
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Words: 39678
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2012, 1:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 18th, 2012, 9:15 pm

Crap! This girl was agile... Tock didn't know how someone could fight like that, instead of just, well, swinging wildly and throwing things the way SHE fought. It wasn't fair! Tock didn't know how to do flippy-moves and fancy-slashy-stick-strikes! She just had her fists and her guile, neither of which was doing her much good right now...

When the girl jumped at her (Who JUMPS in a fight? Honestly!) it was all Tock could do not to get killed. She squealed in fear, not enjoying one bit of this, and tried to deflect the slashy-stick. She grabbed the shaft near the blade and managed to keep her HEAD from being taken off, but still ended up getting whacked by the shaft in the shoulder during the deflection. Then she took a kick to the ribs, not understanding how the girl could coordinate her strikes like that. It was like she practiced or something!

Quite sore and seriously PISSED OFF, she swung a few clumsy fists at the girl as she was backing away. Then, grunting with frustration and exhaustion, she snatched up an armful of the beets and started chucking them rapidly at the girl, one after another, trying to peg her in the eye...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 19th, 2012, 3:47 am

Feeling her weapon and kick make contact was a satisfying feeling. Tanjun was actually glad that the redhead had dodged the blade-part of her weapon. But the reaction of her to her attack was a bit less satisfying. This was because those beets, that Tock started to throw at her, were hard and thus hurt. The only way to protect herself was by turning around.

"You fucking bitch. Stop that, those things are hard!", she shouted over her shoulder. What was up with this woman? Ever since she started to fight, she fought dirty. Didn't she have any pride? In a fight you don't just randomly pick stuff up, not in Tanjun's opinion at least, and chug it at your opponent. That's no less from being a small kid that's throwing a tantrum.

"Well, what goes around, comes around, slut. Let's see you handle ME throwing a crate at YOU this time.", she thought to herself as she stabbed an empty crate with her glaive. Then she slung it around, aimed for the redhead and charged right after it.
If Tock managed to somehow avoid or get through the attack with the crate, she'd then see that Tanjun had closed the distance again. Using the bottom of the glaive, she tried to stomp it into the big bitch's guts. "Drop, you fucking bitch.", she added to the assault.
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 19th, 2012, 4:41 am

"HOLY FUCK!"

Tock turned to run when she saw the woman using her goddamn slashy-stick to throw a crate! Sure, Tock had started the crate-throwing, but... but... she was using the damn STICK to do it! The crate came flying, with far more force due to the leverage the long shaft added into the swing. Tock tried to duck and dodge, but there wasn't enough room in the alley, and unlike Crazy Midget Bitch, Tock didn't know how to do backflips and all that.

The crate smashed into her back and shoulders, breaking partially apart, and knocking the redhead to the ground. "OWWWW!" she cried out in pain, groaning and whimpering. That had HURT!

She slowly tried to push herself up, but she was in too much pain. Her arms shook with effort just trying to push her weight up off the ground. She was pretty sure she was bleeding. After a moment she gave up, whimpering and crying, and just lay there.

She was helpless. She didn't know what to do. So she just closed her eyes and cried...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 19th, 2012, 5:59 am

A rather sinister smile came upon Tanjun's face as she saw the redhead lying helplessly on the floor. "You should've just confessed what'cha did. Then I wouldn't have resorted to this.", she said as she squatted down next to Tock's head. "But you had to be stubborn. Ah well, now it's time for my fun." She patted the woman's head only lightly, as if she was patting a toy.

Tanjun looked around to see if she could find some form of shelter, where she could finally start to have some fun. According to her memory there should be a couple empty buildings nearby. The trick was gaining entrance to them... well that and getting the larger woman there. "Wait there, if you try to get away, I'll chop off one of those legs of yours.", Tanjun told the redhead. "Not that she'll be going anywhere soon, but ah well."

The girl then left for a few chimes to search for a proper building. Luckily it didn't take too long, as there appeared to be one only in the next street around the corner. She hadn't looked yet if the door was open, but a little force here and there could gain you entrance anywhere.

Returning she saw that Tock still lay there, crying. A great feeling of dominance came over Tanjun as she looked down on the woman. "Good bitch, now to start the interrogation.", she said with a honey-sweet voice. "Please don't lose conscience, okay?"

Putting her glaive on her back, the little girl grabbed one of Tock's arms and started to drag her along. There was no way that she could lift that woman up. She was far too big and heavy for that. "Darn heavyweight giant.", she cursed as she reached the door.
Trying the door, she then found out that it was locked. Sighing, she picked the glaive off her back and hit the lock a couple times before it finally gave way. Then she picked that arm up again and dragged Tock into the empty room.

Closing the door, using the only chair present in the room to block it, Tanjun then turned around to the woman. "Now it's time for you to answer some questions. First is a simple one, your name. I love to keep calling you bitch and everything, but I'd love to know your real name."
She walked over to the front of the woman and squatted down. "If you don't answer, I think I'll scar that face of yours."
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 19th, 2012, 6:49 am

Tock was having a horrible day.

She'd been minding her own business, doing nothing wrong, and out of nowhere she'd been attacked by that rude man who beat his slave. And now SHE was the one in trouble just for teaching HIM a lesson!

She just wanted to go home... except she didn't have a home. She hadn't had a real home for years, ever since Granddad died...

She was finally starting to push herself up when she felt herself grabbed and dragged off. "Oy, watch it!" she protested, still feeling a little fire in her despite her pain and defeat. The Crazy Midget Bitch kept going on and on about interrogation, and making threats, and...

And there didn't seem to be much Tock could do about it.

When she was thrown to the floor, she just curled in a ball for a moment. She blinked up at the woman, her eyes watery from pain. She wanted to run, but she couldn't... she had to wait for the right moment. Conserve her strength. Then find some way to take the bitch down, and make a break for it...

When the woman asked her name, she spat on the ground and said, "Tock." That was the truth, really. It was the name she'd adopted for herself, and the only name anyone had known her by for nearly four years now. She certainly wouldn't tell the psycho her real name. She didn't even accept that name as BEING real anymore.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 19th, 2012, 7:47 am

Tanjun grabbed Tock's chin and lifted her face up. "Tock huh? That's a stupid name, you sure that's your real name?", she asked calmly. "You know, I have a knack for telling when people are lying, so you'd better tell the truth. I don't want to scar your pretty face now do I?"
Tanjun lied, obviously, but with her calm voice, it wouldn't be easy to tell.

She then stepped on Tock's hand, grinding her foot on top of it. "I'll ask you one more time for your name and it better be your real one this time.", her voice went sweet again as she put up an innocent smile again. "If you cooperate you'll be receiving much less pain, you know? I'm only telling this in your best interest."

Acting like it was in the best interest of Tock, it made the girl sick. She wanted to torture, she wanted Tock to lie. That way she could have more fun. "Lie more, refuse to answer. Come on, do it do IT. Let me torture your sorry ass. I want to see your sweet expressions as you agonize in pain.", she thought to herself. "Let me ask you another question: For what reason do you think I could have chased you? It must have happened today, refuse to answer this or say you don't know and I'll break that arm of yours. Ya got that?"
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 19th, 2012, 3:49 pm

"My name's Tock," she said with a growl. As far as she was concerned, that was the truth. That was her real name. She cried out in pain when the crazy bitch stepped on her hand, snatching it back as soon as she was able and cradling it to her chest. "Lemme alone, ya loony wanker!" she screamed, tears in her eyes. She had to get a way out of here, but without ending up skewered on the end of the midget's slashy-stick.

She glared up at the crazy bitch, cradling her poor hand. How was SHE supposed to know why the bitch had been chasing her. She'd said the guy from the alley wasn't her brother. So none of the girl's actions since then made any sense.

Swallowing a lump in her throat, and bracing herself for the right moment, she said, "Ya done chased me cause yer a loon! Ya thought I done did yer brother o' somethin' but I didn't, aye? So lemme go!"
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 19th, 2012, 4:06 pm

Tanjun's smile went totally crazy. This woman wanted her arm broken? Sure she could help with that. She simply just dragged one of em away from Tock's body, as rough as possible and then placed her foot on the upper part. That way she couldn't pull it back anymore, giving Tanjun a good shot at breaking it. She raised her glaive, using the back end and brought it down fast and hard, just next to her foot, breaking the upper bone with a sickening cracking sound.

"I told you to tell me the truth. Let me ask you one more time: Have you done something today what might have caused me to start chasing you? Oh I should tell you that I'm an aspiring apprentice of the Ebonstryfe, so catching a criminal would really help my status here.", her voice had changed from a sweet tone to a crazed one and almost sounded as if she was getting off because of her own actions.

"Let's see, I can still break your lower arm, and your other. Then we still have ribs to break, fingers to cut off, toes to cut off, legs to break. So you see, I can continue this for a long while if I want to. I could also start cutting little layers of flesh from your body. It's too bad that I don't have any salt with me. If I did I could've poured that onto any wound of yours. So you feel like telling me the truth now?"
The look in the girl's eyes had went totally delirious. It showed quite clearly that she was enjoying this quite a lot. "Refuse more, lie more, let me see more of those pained expressions, expressions of despair. More of them.", she thought.
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext