[Flashback] Heretic (Tanjun)

A wannabe Ebonstryfe recruit gets a chance to prove herself against a nonbeliever.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 19th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Tock screamed out in pain when the girl broke her arm, thrashing about and using her other arm to try to knock the bitch down, flailing and smacking her legs weakly. "I AIN'T DONE NOTHIN'" she screamed. "'At guy 'it me first!!! 'E shoved me 'gainst the wall, so I were defendin' meself!! Blimey bloke deserved what 'e got!"

She had to get away from this crazy bitch now. Filled with a new surge of adrenaline, and not about to let crazy bitch cut any parts off of her, she wrapped an arm around the girl's legs and sank her teeth into her Achilles tendon, as HARD as she could. Even if it meant biting through leather boots, she was so desperate now that her teeth could penetrate through on a surge of adrenaline. Then with her good hand she yanked to pull the bitch off her feet. Fancy flippy moves wouldn't work when someone was clinging to your feet this hard.

"I's gonna beat the snot outta ya like I did 'at other guy!" Tock declared, using her full body weight to wrestle the midget down to the floor with her. She'd choke the life out of the bitch for this!
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 19th, 2012, 5:33 pm

The sudden reaction of Tock surprised Tanjun. Even more that she felt the teeth digging into her achilles heel. It hurt, it hurt like hell. That wound would surely bleed judging by the pain she was feeling. "PETCHING BIIIIIIIITCH, THAT HURTS!", she shouted. Usually when she broke an arm, threatening to cut off limbs or break other bones, people quickly subdued, but this bitch fought even harder.

"Petching crazy bitch let GO!", she shouted as she put her free leg a bit further away, giving her a little bit more stability. The pain that went up from her achilles was a murder. It took all of Tanjun's concentration right now to keep standing. Tears already welled up from her eyes. Her whole leg had started shaking, making it hard to keep standing.

The girl raised her glaive again and used the back end to smash down onto Tock's head. "LET GO!", she shouted. It was easy to hear how much pain Tan just had. All she was hoping for right now was that Tock would release. Her answer was registered, but it dissapeared to the back of her head by the redhead's wild action.
I'm smiling, so you might want to start running.
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Words: 39678
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2012, 1:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 19th, 2012, 5:44 pm

The taste of blood, sweat, and leather in her mouth, Tock reeled back, desperate to avoid the slashy-stick. The woman was off-balance, and one more good thrust would surely knock her down, but the thwack on the back of Tock's head ended that chance. Dizzy and with blurred vision, she scrambled away, pushing with her heels and using her good hand to push herself backwards across the floor, until she was up against the wall. She cradled her broken arm to her chest, choking and sobbing, looking quickly around the room. There was a window she could break to jump out... maybe. Except she'd probably kill herself on the jagged glass. She might be able to find something else in the room to use as a weapon, but fighting was NOT working well for her at this point. She was beaten, bruised, bleeding, sore, and likely now had a huge, throbbing lump on the back of her head.

"Stay back!" she shouted, hoping the girl wouldn't have the energy to limp over there on her wounded foot. She braced herself to fight back if the bitch came near her again, but she really didn't want to keep fighting. She felt like she was going to die. "I done told ya, aye?" she shouted desperately. "Ain't what nothin' else! 'E done started it! 'E 'it me first! Now git the 'ell away from me!"

She didn't know what else to do or say. She just needed to get away from this crazy bitch before things got any worse. Before she called the loony fanatic brigade on her or something.

Petch it. If the bitch came at her again, she'd go for the window. It had to be better than staying in here like this.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 19th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Tanjun didn't have the energy anymore to torment that woman. Besides that was the fact that she had the information she wanted now and could finally clear up the gap in her memory.
She slumped down and grabbed her heel. It was bleeding quite badly and she probably had to have it looked after. That would mean annoying questions and that was something she didn't really enjoy.

"Got it... I won't hurt you anymore, ok? You told me what I wanted to know anyway.", she told Tock, "So that guy started the whole fight? Petch, gotta find that slave and make sure she won't twist the truth again." She couldn't believe how foolish she had been. Torturing someone with a good reason was always fun, but if those reasons ended up to be false, it only left a bad aftertaste.

Tanjun felt bad, she felt really bad about what she did to Tock now. Feelings of apologizing crept up, but she knew that the other wouldn't accept them. The girl knew of herself that she was a bit bipolar with her feelings, especially when it came to her brother. "Ey, you should relax a little. I ain't moving anytime soon anyway. I first need to do something about this bleeding. I have to say... you have a powerful bite. Don't wanna continue torturing you at all anymore. It..... left a bad aftertaste."

Looking around, the wannabe ebonstryfe couldn't spot anything with which she could wrap her heel in. This was going to be a problem, because it wasn't smart to leave a wound open, she knew that much at least. Medicine or other things of the sorts always baffled her, but now she wished that she would've carried something to wrap that wound up with.
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 19th, 2012, 6:57 pm

Considering the chaos seemed to be ending, Tock declined to mention that while, yes, the man had shoved her first, he certainly hadn't done anything to justify quite the beating she gave him. Nor the theft of his amulet. But she still felt justified in having done so.

She glared at the woman, hissing sharp breaths through clenched teeth. How the HELL could the psycho be so calm!? She wanted Tock to RELAX!? AFTER THE BITCH BROKE HER ARM FOR NO GOOD REASON!?

If she had the strength, she'd kill her right now.

Struggling, she used her good arm to grab hold of a nearby table and push herself up to her feet, bracing her back against the wall for support. "Stay away from me!" she growled hoarsely, limping to the door. She pulled the chair out from under the handle, ready to THROW it at the bitch if she so much as moved!

"I'm leavin'!" Tock declared, red in the face. She needed a doctor. She needed help. "An' if'n I ever sees ya again, I's KILL ya, an' I dun care whatcha tries ta does wit'cher slashy-stick!"

She struggled to open the door, having had enough of this.
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Tanjun Vorot on July 24th, 2012, 5:27 pm

The anger the redhead lashed out with wasn't really surprising to Tanjun. After all, she did break that women's arm, almost lobbed her head off and stuff. But still, if she was going to get that worked up, she would probably injure herself at that rate. "Ey, calm down and you'll be able to open that door easily. The lock's broken anyway.", she said. That redhead really had to calm down, nothing good would happen anyway at this rate.

"Well, I'm totally hated now. Ah well, it's not like I'll see her anymore, right? A foreigner like that should leave soon anyway... wait... she's foreign but has a medallion of the Black Sun? Something ain't right here.", she thought as she glanced at Tock, "Yeah, she should be foreign so she can't get into the Black Sun right? How'd she get a hold of that medallion then?"

"Ey Tock, I'm doubting that you're part of the Black Sun. So if you aren't, I suggest you'd better leave the city soon. If the Black Sun were to find out you've got one of their medallions and been waving it around, they'll do much worse things to you then I did today. Besides.... I'd have a good reason to start chasing you again then.", she said, "And I don't think you'd like that, now do you?"
Tanjun Vorot
See my gentle mask?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on July 24th, 2012, 9:51 pm

Tock finally managed to yank the chair out if the way, shoving it in the Crazy Midget Bitch's general direction. She fumbled with the door, finally having to ram her shoulder against it to get it open. With the sweet freedom of daylight streaming through the door, she paused long enough to yank off the stolen medallion and chuck it at CMB's head.

"Shove it up yer arse'ole, ya bleedin' psycho!" she cursed, spitting on the ground. For once Tock wished she were back in Syliras, so she could summon the law down on the bitch... setting aside the thought of what would happen to herself after what she'd done.

Without another word and seriously hoping that she would never see this psycho again (except maybe to sneak up behind her in a dark alley with a knife and shank her right in the spine...), Tock limped out and off through the city in search of someplace she could get her arm attended to.

Hopefully she'd be able to come up with a good lie about how she broke it. CMB had mentioned being apprenticed to the Ebonstryfe or something... so regardless of her own thoughts of her innocence, she didn't want the truth getting out. The last thing she needed was more psycho fanatics on her ass...
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Verilian on July 26th, 2012, 11:33 pm

Tock

• +4 Brawling
  • +1 Subterfuge
  • +1 Running
  • +1 Drive: Ravosala
  • +1 Weapon (Chicken)
  • +1 Stealth
  • +1 Intimidation

Lores: Improvised Weaponry, Running from Crazy Midget Bitches, Special Brawling Attack: Projectile Beats, Being Tortured

Tanjun Vorot

• +1 Tracking
  • +2 Intimidation
  • +3 Weapon (Glaive)
  • +2 Running
  • +2 Acrobatics
  • +1 Larceny
  • +2 Interrogation
  • +2 Torture

Lores: Urban Tracking, Chasing Crazy Giant Bitches, Giant Crazy Bitch = Tock

You Question My Logic? :
Well, I'm too lazy to go into a big long explanation of the XP award, but if you have any questions or felt I missed something, please PM me and I will happily discuss.

Notes: I haven't enjoyed grading a thread this much in a long time! I love both your characters. Tock, you already know I'm a fan, and Tanjun I love how much of a CMB your character is, lol. I really like how you put links to other threads, Tock. I am a big fan of links. I love how both of you have your own way of talking also. The only negative thing I will say about this thread (and I'd hardly call it negative) is that at one point Tock mentioned pushing the pole off the ground in the water. Being the stickler for details I am, I just thought I'd point out that the water is very deep beneath the city. They push off the walls and stuff. Anyway, that's just a little thing. You dont have to go back and edit it. Back to praising the thread. I really enjoyed it and I hope to see more from the both of you in the future. You guys rock! Keep on writing!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous