[Windmount Stables] You Again (Weyliss)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on May 16th, 2010, 4:56 am

"Well, you'd have to be part of a lot of it," he called after him. With Horse at hand, he quickly leaped into the saddle. There was a certain amount of innate grace about him when seen in relation to a horse. He and Horse were so in tune that the stallion moved to catch up with the mare almost before Sam was in the saddle.

"You'd have to be a part of a lot of it," he repeated, adding, "I mean, if you want her to really respond to you. But there is a lot I could do with her one-on-one, too."
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Weyliss on May 23rd, 2010, 3:16 am

Looking back at the other man, Weyliss laughed.

"So, you never did tell me where you learned to ride!"

Spurring his horse forward, he leaned into the animal's neck while squeezing his thighs together and letting the reigns go slack. The trail became a blur as the horse pushed even faster, whipping down the trail at a rather high speed. Coming around a bend, Weyliss turned with the horse as she slowed down to a trot and took her rider under a low-hanging branch.

"I mean, you must have been raised around horses friend, you seem to understand them really well."

The last was directed over his shoulder, as Weyliss wasn't entirely sure Sam had kept up with him.

Looking about, the warrior eyed the surrounding trees. He wasn't entirely sure where the trail led, but it was quite wide, and obviousley made for a horses' stride. He took note of the sun sitting in the middle of the sky, and couldn't help but smile at nobody in particular.
Weyliss
Aegis

Words: 73298
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2010, 5:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on May 23rd, 2010, 6:05 am

Sam had not been left behind. Horse had kept pace and once Weyliss slowed down, Horse pulled up beside him.

"I learned from my family," he admitted, trying not to let any hint of badness sneak into his voice. To many people had pushed and pushed and, not wanting to lie, he had admitted to being a runaway slave. He hoped he wouldn't have to do it again; whether their reaction was compassionate or disdainful, he felt ashamed and that was all that mattered, at least to him.

"When you learn that young, it's second nature for the rest of your life, I think."

Grinning, he shrugged as if to say 'such is life'.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Weyliss on May 29th, 2010, 3:08 am

Weyliss suddenly blinked. He had just remembered something. Something he couldn't explain.

Turning to Sam, Weyliss gave a grin.

"I guess. You do know alot, and you show it too. Not speaking, but in how you react and move with the animals. I'm impressed bro. Here."

With this, the young man pulled forth a small coin purse.

"I'd give you more, but its all I have. Hard times. Thanks for all the help, and showing me a thing or two."

With a bright smile, the man threw the bag to Sam.

Then he gave a small wave.

"I hate to cut this short, but I have an appointment I have to meet. So sorry bro. It isn't you, its me!"

Laughing at his lame joke, Weyliss quickly spurred his horse forward, aiming for the stables.

Secret :
-3 GM's. Last post in this thread. Good look bro.
Weyliss
Aegis

Words: 73298
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2010, 5:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Harlequill on June 6th, 2010, 12:59 am

Weighing in...
XP Awarded

Character: Samael
Experience: 3xp Teaching, 1xp Riding (Horse)
Lore: The Fortitude to Resist Sex With Horses, How to Explain Horse Mentality

Character: Weyliss
Experience: 3xp Riding (Horse)
Lore: Basics of the Herd

Notes: Oh, I noticed that comment about not being horny enough to share things with Horse. Yet.
Harlequill
Prickly Justice

Words: 72067
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2010, 4:54 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous