If it is Fate's Plan (Open)

Lillith needs answers. She thinks she will find most of them in the place of her birth... And death

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Lance Tycan on November 13th, 2012, 10:43 pm

OOCDang, you guys go way too fast! Let a man catch up, will ya? Haha.

Noon was approaching and Lance didn't want to be caught outside where such terrible claws and the like could grasp himself. Yes, he was pessimistic. Yes, he looked at the worst of things. And yes, he had no hope for anything. However, if he could prevent his life from dying tonight, then he would. Even if there possibly was nothing left to life for even. Petching Nyka. I swear, someone should light the Aperture on fire and watch it burn.

Returning to his motel in which he had purchased a stay at for the season, he watched as everyone did the same. Well, not exactly the same. More like, taking shelter where ever they could. Doors were slammed and locked, people were running for their lives, probably out of fear of getting eaten or mauled alive. Lance ran a rough and calloused hand through his dirty black hair then entered the inn with a smirk and slight chuckle at the sight. The fear and petrified faces of the citizens made him laugh inside. His tantalized mind was funny like that. It cared for no one else besides itself and it showed. It also found the pain and suffering of others quite enjoyable.

The door was shut and locked behind him as his hazel eyes scanned the room. Wow, a lot more packed than last night. Surely can't be because of the petching monsters can it? Damn, nothing's changed since last night. Haha, are they offering free shyke or something? Food maybe? Lance chuckled at the thought, ignoring the look from the innkeeper. The strange woman continued to look at him with a look that said 'Are you petching mad or something? Get your ass in here earlier next time!' Of course she didn't actually say that, just that look.

Lance sat down at the lounge inside the Safehaven Hostel then interrupted a conversation a man and a Vantha (or a dark haired woman and extremely strange pale woman) then chuckled "Wonderful night we're having, isn't it?" Another chuckle escaped his lips then he sat back. They'd probably look at him like he was a rude and stuck up person as well. Perhaps they would. And perhaps they would also be judgmental like the rest, just by his looks and blacked out clothes. But can you blame a man for his past? For his mistakes and choices? For those that treated him wrong in the first place and caused all of this? Of course not.

Lance Tycan
Player

Words: 30023
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2012, 3:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 13th, 2012, 11:22 pm

Penn looked up at the new man through her pale eyes, observing him and mentally taking a note of his features so she could recognise him in the future. Then she decided to speak.
"Wonderful night... That would all be down to personal perception of wonderful..." she said softly to no-one in particular... Then she addressed the new man. "What is your perception of wonderful?"
She couldn't help but smile slightly as she looked into his eyes, searching for clues of his nature, and possible things he could be planning...
She had no worries in talking to strangers. It was something she'd never been taught the dangers of! To her it was a way of making friends and forming connections, but most of the people she tried to befriend had ignored her, or made jokes that she didn't quite understand...
"What do you call yourself?" she asked, a slight smile on her deathly pale face
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 13th, 2012, 11:53 pm

Volens quickly gave the man a once over, he didn't seem like he was going to run him through with a sword. And Penn's sudden questiong of the man brought a quiet chuckle, and smile to Volens' face. Volens pushed out a chair, and motioned that the man join them, to keep the noise of the Inn at an approiate level.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lance Tycan on November 14th, 2012, 1:56 am

Taking the offered chair, Lance smiled that devilish smirk of his that had been practiced so many times, it left a trace now. It had been a while since someone had offered him a seat, and his petched up mind was quite suspicious Damn, didn't loosen the bolts did they? He thoughts this half-jokingly. He had been betrayed so many times, he couldn't help but be suspicious of anyone and everyone. Even if it was such a simple act as pulling up a chair for him to join them. After being screwed over and made fun of afterwards, it had pissed him off to the point he now had serious issues along with the others. Including, those to do with anger.

His sheathed longsword was at his side, and finally, he decided to relent his suspicions after his hand hovered over the hilt for second. After all, piss heads can change. Forcing a smile upon his face, he sat down, removing the shortbow from his back and setting the arrows inside his quiver onto the ground beside one another. Slightly wincing, he braced for impact as her allowed his weight to be supported by the chair. Fair enough, it stood fine with a slight creaking sound.

"My perception of wonderful?" Lance chuckled slightly as he spoke then pointed at himself for a short bit "I have many, many perceptions of the word, wonderful, you see? But tonight is quite a nice night so that would be wonderful. Well, not the monsters part. Actually, that could be a wonderful thing. The Void if I know." Sure he knew his perceptions of wonderful, but they probably wouldn't understand. Many things were wonderful to him, freedom, escaping, speed, stealth, those were all his perceptions of wonderful. The word was tricky and had a different meaning for everyone, but of course reader, you see, with Lance's hard and rocky past it was bound to be unkind and rude.

I call myself many things. A lost cause, lost soul, wanderer, eh petch it Lance, just say your damn name! Wait! Should you make up a name? They cannot be trusted! His instincts didn't understand. They were only acting on the information they had been taught. But they did offer you a seat, and this time, it wasn't sabotaged. That's a plus for them. After debating with himself for a minute or two, his eyes shifted across the room then back to the two "Lance. What about you two?"

Lance Tycan
Player

Words: 30023
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2012, 3:50 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 14th, 2012, 7:08 am

Penn couldn't help but smile as the man, Lance, revealed his name! Even though he seemed to take a long time deciding whether to tell them! Were names really that important?
"Penn, but names can easily be changed..." she said softly, quite fixated by the mans eyes! They held such a story in them.

"I like your eyes!" she said after a short while, an everpresent smile on her face!
After such a long time of living in solitude, it felt good to be talking to two people! Did this.make them her friends?

"How old are you?" she asked gently, wanting to gather as much information as she could! Surely information would come in useful later on?
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Qent Liston on November 14th, 2012, 10:46 am

She peeked around the corner, seeing two shadowy persons nearby.
What should she do, hide or go a bit closer?
Her big paw stepped on a twig, which made alot of sound when it broke.
The Panther, known as Qent, turned her head to the ground and growled softly.
why did she need to step on that stupid twig...
She bared her teeth and slowly walked to the shadowy persons, afraid of their reactions...

(I am a bit new to roleplay, so sorry if it's wrong..)
Don't be afraid of me, only fear the fear itself.
Qent Liston
Player

Words: 366
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 10:23 am
Race: Mixed blood

Postby Luca Darkstrider on November 14th, 2012, 12:44 pm

Luca smiled as he sat in the corner of the inn, observing the two men and the woman! Pah! A woman? Why were they wasting their time?
I mean, she didn't even seem human! So she was a female non-human! In Luca's eyes, that was the lowest of the low! Perfect for toying with...

He grinned as he stalked over to them, sitting in a spare chair and leaning forwards, his elbows resting on the table.
"Hello there!" he chuckled slightly. "How are you all tonight? And may I ask your names?" he decided to put on a nice act for now. "And what are you? Are you all human?"

He grinned at them, a slightly psychotic look glinting in his black eyes as he glanced around the table at the three...
They were a rather odd looking group, like they all came from very different backgrounds!
Luca Darkstrider
Player

Words: 4470
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2012, 11:03 pm
Character sheet

Postby Volens on November 14th, 2012, 1:42 pm

The Inn was bust tonight. This Lance fellow was seems atleast slightly normal, but the new comer was certainly off. Volens kicked out the fourth chair to the table. The Inn keeper was already staring in their direction. "I'm Volens" he said, mostly to Lance. "I'm doing well tonight. Please, sit. The Inn Keeper doesn't enjoy loud noises."

Volens gently fingered his long sword, and waited for the new comer to sit.
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 14th, 2012, 1:48 pm

Penn looked at the new comer, the way he spoke seemed different somehow! And the way he asked about races... Was your race important? Did it make you anymore or anyless than anyone else was? Surely it was all based on who you were, not what you were?
"Penn... And you?" she said cautiously, the tiger inside her roaring at her, telling her that something was off about him, but she couldn't quite place her finger on it!
She looked at the man's eyes and noticed the slight glint of something... Was it insanity, or something less dangerous?
"Why do your eyes look insane?" she asked quietly, not sure if he'd be able to hear her as her eyes moved away from his and back towards Lance, then Volens...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Luca Darkstrider on November 14th, 2012, 1:55 pm

"Luca, Luca Darkstrider!" Luca introduced himself to the three as he took the seat, a grin on his face.
Then he heard the girls comment about his eyes, causing him to chuckle lowly as he leant forwards slightly.
"Maybe I am insane! But is that an issue?" he said, staring at the girls eyes and noticing there lack of colour. "Why do your eyes look like that of a snow tiger? Could someone as pretty as you be such a dangerous white tiger?"
He chuckled again, before leaning back in his chair, and twisted grin on his face as he waited for a reaction from any of them...
Luca Darkstrider
Player

Words: 4470
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2012, 11:03 pm
Character sheet

PreviousNext