If it is Fate's Plan (Open)

Lillith needs answers. She thinks she will find most of them in the place of her birth... And death

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Penn Zay on November 14th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Penn scowled slightly as she listened to the man speak... He really did seem insane!
"If that was the case, would it be a problem?" she snarled at him, her tiger beginning to show it's true colours. "And don't call me pretty!" she growled the last bit as her eyes narrowed slightly!
Then she looked away from him, back to Lance and Volens...
Penn Zay's Character Sheet
Hello my little Fuzzwinkles!
I made my own rp site, feel free to join!
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Words: 21227
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 14th, 2012, 5:43 pm

For some reason, Volens didnt feel any safer with the man sitting. He kept his hand on his longsword. He could see the anger in Penn's eyes, and reached over and touched her shoulder- trying to tell her to calm down. The former monk behind the counter could very well kill all four of them in a matter of seconds. And she was looking over, ready to break up a fight.

"Luca, was it?" said Volens with feigned disintrest, "It appears you're upsetting my friend. And in doing so, you're upsetting me. I would appreciate it if you left the table."
Volens
Player

Words: 25586
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2012, 5:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Penn Zay on November 14th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Penn almost jumped when she felt the hand on her shoulder, then she looked over at the owner of the hand and saw Volens.
Then she looked down at the floor, trying not to allow herself to lose control of her emotions...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Luca Darkstrider on November 14th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Luca simply smiled at the girls response... He was about to lean forwards and stroke her face, just because he hadn't touched a female in such a long time, when the brown haired man spoke.
"Certainly, but are you going to make me leave this table alone?" he smirked slightly as he said those words!
All he was looking for was a toy to play with!
Luca Darkstrider
Player

Words: 4470
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2012, 11:03 pm
Character sheet

Postby Volens on November 14th, 2012, 6:44 pm

Volens quicky removed his hand from Penn's shoulder after seeing her jump. And then he furrowed his brow in frustration. He knew fighting would get him no where. But something about this man really irked Volens. As he stood up, a volley of knives thudded into the the table, quickly made Volens sit back down. The Inn keeper gave Volens a threating look.

Volens sighed deeply calming his anger, using the mind calming techniques Clay had taugh him. "Look, mister, youre cuasing us some distress. You're welcome to sit, but be polite. Our gracious hostess will not abide any more violence."
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Luca Darkstrider on November 14th, 2012, 8:56 pm

"Fine then... Whatever! I'll shut up I guess..." Luca said, not really wanting to leave the table and the intriguing girl...
He simply leant back in his chair as he listened into conversations travelling across the room...
"Such a pleasant time..." he mumbled happily to himself, allowing himself to sink into the blissful insanity that called to him every waking second...
Luca Darkstrider
Player

Words: 4470
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2012, 11:03 pm
Character sheet

Postby Penn Zay on November 14th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Penn almost sighed in relief as the man decides to shut up... If he'd have kept talking, she doubted that she would be able to control her anger!
After all, tigers were very deadly creatures, no matter what form they took!

As she thought, Penn noticed herself gazing at Volens quite a few times, for no apparent reason! Maybe it was because he was so nice?
He had succeeded in stopping the nasty man, Luca, from speaking and she was jusr thankful that he had succeeded before she'd become angry enough to kill him ...
Just send me a pm ^_^
Penn Zay
Player

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Volens on November 15th, 2012, 12:32 pm

After a few minutes of excruciating silence Volens sighed, finished his cup of water, then stood.

He places his hand on Penns shoulder again, and said, "I have lots to do tomorrow. So goodnight. It was a pleasure to meet you, Penn and Lance. Luca, I guess it was interesting."

Volens quickly walked to his room, and began to look at his Masters Grimmoire.
Volens
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous