Wandering Kitten [Selabyss]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Fherasoone on May 11th, 2010, 7:18 pm

Fhera walked slowly, moving by Selabyss' side. Did he get bigger? she thinks to herself, but still continues to hiss at the people against the wall, watching as they begin trying to make their retreat, Selabyss' last halting of their knife being what was needed to say they didn't stand much chance in their minds. They scrambled against the walls, most making their way out the door and the one near the alter with the scratched face quickly finding a way out through the back.

Afterwards she looked towards Selabyss, remembering her actions in her human form out of a physical memory, trying to walk close and hug him but as her back legs moved and her front legs fumbled, she tripped over herself, twisting and rolling onto her back. This was confusing until she saw the two paws that were once her hands hanging in the air. A great confusion suddenly came over her, twisting and turning again in a strange frenzy across the ground, almost as if hoping that if she did she would be able to break from the fur to her old self.

Having been raised by humans, she forgot the greatest possible nature to an animal. Like a bird to flight, a fish to swim, and even a newborn to breath, she had no knowledge of transformation. What is this! What is going on! Where are my hands and where is my body! Inside her head she was practically screaming at herself, trying to call out her old self in a way. She continued to roll around until she hit into one of the seating arrangements, knocking her back legs into it which gave her pause.

She simply laid there now staring at Selabyss, the tears flowing from her fur covered face, trying to understand what was happening now. Selabyss. Please. Help me understand. What happened to me? What is going on? she thought, wanting to speak and only a strange meowing coming from under her lips, her eyes pleading for Selabyss' help.
If you're not here to kill me...
Then will you be my friend?
Fherasoone
Player

Words: 31223
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 11th, 2010, 7:44 pm

Selabyss looks at the newly transformed Fhera. He gets up and limps towards her and looks into her eyes to make sure it her and picks her up and sets her on the alter. he then says “what happened to you what are you what ever it is its pretty useful ”he grabs at his back in pain as he pulls a dagger out of his back and screams he then thinks as he sits looking at the cat~ how can we change her back ~he then looks at the stack of books and see’s a book on transformation he thought~ that mite be useful~ he begins to read the book

Later that day he finds a chapter in the book titled Kelvic he reads a description that sounds just like Fhera and thinks~ I think I found the answer to our little problem ~he then takes the book to the cat and sets it down and sais” I don’t know if you can still read in this form but I think I found what you are just paw at the top corner of the page when you want me to change it in the mean time I will be tending to my wounds” he then pulls out some bandages and starts to wrap it tight around his back and ties it off and thinks ~I hope that helped i don’t think she wants to be a cat all the time well if it doesn’t hopefully it just wares out
Selabyss
Player

Words: 10111
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 11th, 2010, 7:57 pm

She tried focusing on the book but her eyes continually looked towards Selabyss who was tending to his wounds. She wanted to get down and help and twice her body got ready to until the same thought popped into her head. How can I help him when I'm like this... After a while she turned towards the book, trying her best to read it. Her mother had taught her how to read but honestly she never really had much a liking for it. Still she scanned the words silently until the end of the page. Instead of bothering Selabyss to turn the page, she licked the bottom of her paw, then pressing it firmly against it and changing the page.

After an hour passed she stopped, realizing that the book held no information on the transforming part and just information on what she was. Exhausted by it she laid on the alter and rested a second.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 11th, 2010, 8:08 pm

He got up and said “damm it didn’t work maybe after she gets relaxed she will turn back I wonder if she is a Kelvic its hard to tell but for now I think we should rest” he picks up her robes and lays it on the sleeping feline and thinks~ I hope it goes away soon I really enjoy her company~ he then lays on the bench next to the alter and folds his wings around himself thinks for a bit about what just happened and falls asleep almost instantly again
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 11th, 2010, 8:33 pm

She continued to lay there even after having the feel of her robes press down over her gently. Her eyes opened to watch Selabyss fold over his wings and rest. Fhera deeply desired to go over to him but at the same time she felt entirely different now. She was called a Kelvic before but she never really knew what it ment. Now she did. She was no better then some wild animal, hissing and growling at people like that, no matter what justification there was.

Instead of completely sleeping, she simply continued to rest laying there, trying to remember how she had transformed to begin with. How she had become what she did to start. Everything just seemed like a blur in her memory. First the man who got scratched, then jumping into the air, and then being what she was. Suddenly this gave her a strange idea. Quickly she moved, escaping her robes and moving to the end of the Alter, watching the floor carefully.

Her hind legs pushed hard, shoving her high into the air and seeming to fly across it for but a second. As she approached the ground she tried to land but was unfamiliar to her new body still, her legs coming to the floor improperly which caused her to twist at the landing, spinning a bit. She couldn't stop there though. If she could transform from jumping once, maybe she could again. With that thought in mind she tried once more, rushing up to the alter and jumping at it, clawing to get to the top with repeated scratching sounds made from it and as she finally made it, lunged from the alter again, landing fairly the second time but still no alterations to her form yet.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 11th, 2010, 8:52 pm

He wakes up seeing the cat jumping around and starts to laugh lightly and says “you really should get some sleep you know” he thinks ~ she’s so cute as a cat wonder what she’s thinking~[/color] he rolls over on the bench facing the other way and continues to think while thinking about the topic and cant sleep so he acts like he’s sleeping hoping Fhera will get some sleep knowing she needs to and thinks ~she’s a lot like me in many ways I wonder if she thinks of herself as a monster I don’t think that I think its good at least now we know what she is~
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 11th, 2010, 9:01 pm

As Fhera jumps a third time he hears Selabyss speak to her. Instead of heeding the advice she charges for the alter again, clawing her way up to the top of it again after a second. She readies to pounce once more, hoping her jumps would make her human, this time being the last before she gives up for the night. She rushes to the end, pressing her legs hard against the end of it before taking off once more, the air rushing past her. Already she knew that it wouldn't work this time either, which was okay with her since this time she was jumping towards a new direction.

As she came down she prepared herself, stretching mid jump in preperation before landing over Selabyss' side not believing him asleep so soon. Before he could react she nuzzled her way through, forcing a way under his arm and in front of him, curling up near his chest, staring at him with the same eyes she had when she was in her human form, hoping him to be accepting of her even in this form.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 11th, 2010, 9:11 pm

“Well hey there finally gave up” he smiles warmly at her and scratches behind her ear lightly listening to her purr “you are full of surprises you know that but just because your different I wont think any different of you” he lets her cuddle up close to him and closes his eyes then thinks ~well if she doesn’t turn back I guess I have a pet although would she be happy like that ~ he laughs at the thought lightly then he falls asleep instantly this time
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 11th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Her eyes closed, happily held by Selabyss, purring affectionately before finally his grip loosened, almost a way to say that he had fallen asleep. She had a lot of questions going through her mind but at the same time she was incredibly comfortable, laying by him once more. She closes her eyes and drifts off in a peaceful slumber.

In the middle of the night she could tell what was happening but could not awaken to it. Her body, having been in human form for so long shifted, returning from her animal like nature to her human body. The girl now slept peacefully in a form she knew, clinged tight to Selabyss, but all her clothes still left at the top of the alter.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 12th, 2010, 3:12 pm

Selabyss turns in his sleep facing the other way opposite of Fhera then wakes up and turns to see the little girl changed back but her cloths were still on the alter he thinks ~oh god she must be cold and what will people think if i have her like that i better go get her robes~he quickly ran to the alter and grabbed her robe and put it on top of her then he put his cloak on top of the robes to keep her warm and went outside to get some air and fly’s to the top of the church and looks out to see where they should be heading next he looks up and see’s the moon and takes a deep breath and watches a silhouette of many bats flying by the moon and thinks ~why do I have such a strong attachment to her and why is she so attached to me its not zith nature to like many things am I just that different am I strange or am I just an exception to the cycle what is my purpose am i suposed to prove something~
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext