Wandering Kitten [Selabyss]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Fherasoone on May 12th, 2010, 3:50 pm

Fhera continued to lay there silently, curling up against the warm cloth to find her. After a while of laying there she woke up, eyeing the scene before her. As she shifted her way out from under the cloth, she sat up and looked at her hands. Was it all a dream? she wondered before realizing that her robes were now sitting in front of her rather on her as usual. She moved quickly, putting the robes on slightly embarassed before noticing that no one else was nearby.

Where did he go? Was the dream real? Wait! What if they came back! At the thought she was quick to get up and look around confused before noticing the door cracked open. She ran, rushing across the church path, breaking out of the doors in a rush before seeing him, watching the moon. She felt like crying as she ran for him, jumping at him and wrapping her arms around the poor man.

She remembered what all happened now. His wound in the back, and how the people who judged him before were. It was a concern though, the idea of the people returning to harm him. However, she didn't want to say anything and simply tried to remain calm instead.
If you're not here to kill me...
Then will you be my friend?
Fherasoone
Player

Words: 31223
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 12th, 2010, 4:04 pm

He noticed the Fhera wrapped around him and said “well your awake I hope you slept good you had a long day yesterday i was worried “he continues to look at the moon and watch the bats fly gracefully around the moon and says “we don’t have to leave tonight if you don’t want to but I found a path we should take if you want to leave tonight just tell me when your ready “he sits there still looking at the moon and the bats and thinks ~what a peaceful night i dont think anyone can get hurt on a night like this~
Selabyss
Player

Words: 10111
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 12th, 2010, 4:18 pm

She nodded and smiled, rushing back into the church to get some things until she stopped, looking towards the mat of her purchase and thinking to herself a bit. After some thought she abandoned it once more, moving to where she had once slept and grabbing the cloak left by Selabyss. With that she then made her way to the bag of food and lifted it onto her back.

She began making her way back out before again the mat caught her eyes. Slowly she reached into her robes and pulled out the ribboned knife, unwrapping it and moving towards the mat. It was a quick thought but it was somewhat smart, taking the knife and stabbing it into the material, ripping off long sections of the clothlike material it was made of. After a while she had a number of long thick strips of it, leaving behind a mass of stuffing.

She took the strips and reached back, placing them in a pocket of the backpack with a little bit of needed effort, not being able to actually see what she was doing, and the bag itself being fairly full as well. With that she continued trying to reach into the bag, pulling out the remaining bread, it's form becoming a bit crunchier and stale, having been left in an airid environment for a long while now.

As she finally left the church, wrapping up her ribboned knife and returning it to her robes, she came up beside Selabyss, handing him most of the remaining bread and quickly trying to eat her share of it. A few strands of the mat's cloth hung out of the bag not having been put inside the pockets fully. Selabyss' cloak hanging over one of her shoulders.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 12th, 2010, 4:28 pm

He quickly eats most of the bread that was handed to him and puts the rest in a piece of cloth and wraps it up and puts it in his pocket then holds out his arms allowing Fhera to get on and fly’s off once she got on he then thought ~for some reason I want to start flying west ~so he changed his direction slowly and started heading west then slowly fly’s just above the tree’s
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 12th, 2010, 4:37 pm

Fhera hung on tight to Selabyss, wrapped around him firm but gentle. It wasn't that she didn't want to fall but instead that she liked him holding her. A slight purr escapes her lips as she speaks, "Don't wear yourself out too bad." Her eyes watched Selabyss' face hoping that he wouldn't but also holding a big smile from being held.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 12th, 2010, 6:20 pm

He continues gliding over the forest just above the trees looking for a safe place to land he noticed they were in sylira’s wild lands he looks ever were for a safe place to land and see’s nothing but monsters ever were and finally finds a clear opening then dives down and lands softly letting Fhera down and says” I didn’t think we would ever find a safe place here I was starting to get tired"
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 12th, 2010, 6:46 pm

Fhera stayed near Selabyss, now that they were actually out in the open. She wondered if Selabyss had gotten over his worry of the sunlight, still believing that he would burn from it. The thought was a frightening one as she grasped his arm. She wasn't sure how long they had been airborn, not having watched the time but she worried of the sun rising. Her eyes also wandered around the forest itself, not having slept outside before. Tent's yes, church, in Syliras, but out in the open, not so much.

She knew a lot of stories of the monsters out here, listening to some of the old fighters tell their tales as they drank their weights. Monsters that could rip through steel and flesh with ease, taking on even hardened warriors. The idea of running into something like that caused her to shake as she held firm to Selabyss' hand, standing as close as she could to him.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 13th, 2010, 4:00 pm

Selabyss quickly looks around for monsters and says to Fhera ”keep close this is a very dangerous place I would of flew over it but I would of ended up passing out you’re your daggers ready just in case “he then pulled out his sword and started walking through the wild lands as his fur stood up and his eyes glowing red with his wings spread to seam less harmless he then think ~dam it why did I have to get tired I now know I don’t burn in the sun but I still cant see well~ he then looks up and see’s the sun rising as he continues into the dark forest
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fherasoone on May 13th, 2010, 6:19 pm

Fhera kept firm grip of his arm, glancing back and forth. The sky was beginning to turn bright and she still believed Selabyss would burn which caused her to worry greatly. As she kept to his side she whispered lightly, barely catching his ears with an all too silent voice, "Where are we going...?" she asked curiously, wondering what path was being taken, hoping that it would lead them to somewhere darker for him.
Fherasoone
Player

Character sheet

Postby Selabyss on May 19th, 2010, 3:11 pm

Selabyss looks around for any signs of danger he see’s red eyes in the tree’s that are a mystery to him. he think for a second ~are they afraid of me or should I be afraid of them~ he sais to Fhera “stay close to me I will get us out of here “he then starts continuing west to a unknown destination and notices the suns starting to get brighter his vision starts to get blinded so he moves into a thicker forested part of the woods he stops for a second and looks to see if Fhera is ok and continues west
Selabyss
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext