And the Body Count Rises... (Gale)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Wrenmae on November 20th, 2012, 6:44 am

The hypnotist smiled, letting the offered hand fall back to his side. So, they didn't trust him. It was just as well, he wouldn't hope for men backed against a wall to be so willingly trusting. Their suspicion marked them with a sort of intellectual fortitude, something that might be useful down the line.

"Gale and Rayes," Murdock said, repeating the names, "A pleasure to meet you both." Djed filtered into his eyes and he viewed them with strange new light. The first he concentrated on was Gale. The man's aura was not the vibrant ebb of magic and life but the quieter desperation of a sadder man. He sensed a certain mellow of emotion, smelled the paint and lead upon him, artist hands. His skin was not calloused, but blood speckled his body. The fight had left a spray of blood like bright wounds on his clothes, painfully iron in the mage's vision before he let it fade.

Rayes was the next, a headache starting to form in the temples of Murdock's mind as he regarded this man as well. Whereas Gale had smelled of paint and lead, Murdock could practically feel the broken, splintered construction of his body. So many wounds and re-healed bones. He reeked of blood, bathed in it to the hypnotist's auric sense. This man was much more confident than his companion, almost vibrating with a destructive energy. Yes, this man would be useful indeed.

Neither man turned their backs on each other, Murdock simply stepped back into the mouth of the alley.

"I'll be calling on your services soon," he said quietly, "Do enjoy your evening and fear no reproach from the law." A wink. "I'll handle the Waveguards."

He did not turn to step around the corner, simply stepped sideways, vanishing. Leaving them in the alley to contemplate their deal, the hypnotist made his way toward the Waveguard headquarters. There were certain men who needed to have their minds placated...and plans to be made.

Now that he had two more pawns.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Eldritch on August 30th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Gale :
Skills
Observation +3
Socialization +2
Brawling +3

Lores
-Dragged into a brawl at the Kelp Bar
-Brawling: Fighting dirty tips the scales
-Murdock: Wave Guard

Other
-5 SM for the beer

Wren :
Skills
Persuasion +2
Intimidation +2
Auristics +1

Lores
-Underhanded recruitment is the best kind of recruitment
-Gale and Ray: New Pawns

Notes :
An extremely enjoyable read, I really liked seeing Gale as a brawler. That being said, I'd watch overplaying your skills as you possess only two point in it. Also, Wren, I do so enjoy your devious plots and plans.

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous