[Training] What You Have Given Me (Miharu)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Siiri on May 13th, 2010, 4:24 am

Siiri held still as she felt the tremors rocking her bondmate’s body. She understood the girl’s internal struggle, using reason to override her natural animal instincts. Every wave of fear and confusion that coursed through Miharu’s being, Siiri felt acutely, the emotions raising the hair on her arms. It was a strange thing, their bond. It seemed that she could now feel everything the Kelvic did (as the girl did hers, she knew), as the connection between them grew stronger. It was peculiar, to experience another’s feelings and separating them from one’s own. Siiri had to remind herself that the fear coursing from her breast was not hers. Still, she did not deny or block the emotion, riding the turbulence until the very end.

“I would not do anything to harm you, Miharu,” While her words were meant to reassure the girl, as she wanted her to stay calm as they went through the execution of the move, Siiri realized she also meant every word she had just said. Even in just the space of a few days, as she explored the depth and meaning of their bond, the Myrian had come to discover that the welfare of the Kelvic has begun to mean a lot to her.

Miharu voiced her readiness and Siiri wrapped her right arm around the girl’s neck, positioning it so that the girl’s carotid arteries were pressed against her bicep and forearm. She did not squeeze but merely pulled the Kelvic towards her, cradling the girl’s head against her chest as she locked the hand of her choking arm on the crook of the elbow of her other arm and then placing the hand of that arm behind the girl’s head. A faint, pulsating sensation tapped lightly on her choking arm as blood flowing through Miharu’s neck. It seemed faster than normal; the girl must still be fighting her instinct to escape. Siiri kept the hold loose and her arms relaxed so as not to cause any more undue stress to her bondmate.

“Are you all right?” she asked. “This is a rear naked choke, one you can perform when you get your opponent’s back. You can hook your legs over theirs for leverage and also so they can’t escape. You execute it by squeezing your arm on the enemy’s neck, halting the flow of blood up their brain.” To demonstrate, Siiri tightened her hold and tensed her muscles for a moment. She loosened it again immediately before Miharu could begin to struggle. “If done right, it can cause unconsciousness in seconds. Hold it a little longer and would they die.”

Siiri repeated applying it, doing it in slow motion this time and pointing out to the girl which part of the arm was supposed to press against which part of the neck. She explained that the purpose of placing the hand of the locking arm behind the back of the head was so that the enemy could not struggle out of the hold or bang their head against her face. For tips, she told her that pulling up her shoulder once the hold was in place would increase the pressure on the neck. Finally, she released her bondmate and moved to face her.

“Holds like this one are much better than strangling with your hands. Leverage is used more than strength. It’s effective for subduing an opponent or if you don’t want to leave a mark on their body. It’s a simple move but getting into position to apply it is half the battle. That’s where strikes come in,” Siiri concluded. She turned around, offering her back to Miharu.

“Now you try it. On me.”
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on May 14th, 2010, 3:43 am

Miharu managed to keep her body under control throughout the exercise, though she still shivered as she felt Siiri's arm close around her neck. It was the worst thing one could do to a Kelvic - and the reason most slavers used it as a means of subduing them. Her breath came in quick hiccups, but she didn't move to shove her bondmate off. When she closed the choke and her head immediately started spinning, Miharu made a truly awful and heart-wrenching mewling sound, hands clenching as if she'd claw at her arm, but she didn't. It was over quickly, too quickly for her to truly panic, and she forced herself to relax once again.

She calmed a little the longer Siiri gave her to acclimate to it, but one thing was perfectly clear: should anyone other than Siiri ever try this move on her, she would tear their petching face off before they even got a good grip. She would never be able to spar with others as the warrior did, too much an animal of instinct to allow it.

When she was finally released, a sheen of sweat coated her skin and she shivered uncontrollably for a moment as she felt air once again on her throat. "I... see," she said, breathing heavily.

As Siiri turned her back to her, she took a moment to force her instincts back down. It was strange, looking at the back of her neck. Her own trust in her bondmate was a given - though she had to fight herself, it was a battle she knew she'd win. She understood it, knew that she would serve and that her trust was unquestioning. But to have another place their life in her hands, to submit to her with the same trust was somehow unimaginable.

Pale fingers crept up and gently caressed Siiri's shoulders, as if she couldn't help herself, a gentle touch of affection that was the only way she knew to show her thanks. Then she did as instructed. Long, muscled arms curled around Siiri's throat, milk-white against her dark skin, and she settled them in place as she'd been shown. "Here and here, to halt the blood flow," she whispered, breath warm against the Myrian's ear, "and lock it with my other arm," she repeated as she did so.

There was a moment's hesitation, and she couldn't let the opportunity pass - she sighed and dipped her head another inch to trail her cheek against Siiri's neck just beneath her ear, inhaling the musky, familiar scent of her sweat. Now, after all the panic and desperation that had pulsed across their bond, only sweet contentment remained, a soul-deep admiration of her bondmate that wanted for nothing, would change nothing about her, required nothing in return.

She sighed again, almost a purr, and lifted her head. "Okay," she murmured, and stiffened her arms in warning - and then closed them as Siiri had taught her, feeling immediately how her pulse hammered against her arm. She released it just as quickly, as if afraid she might have hurt her. "Are you okay?" she breathed, worry clear in her voice, afraid her control over her human limbs wasn't as exact as she'd thought, terrified suddenly that she'd harmed her.

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips
And teeth sinking into heart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Words: 165248
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2010, 7:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Siiri on May 15th, 2010, 12:17 am

Siiri kept still, closing her eyes as she allowed her other senses to perceive what was happening between her and her bondmate. The girl was tentative in her movements, still fearful it seemed but not of her, more of hurting her in what she was about to do as their bond indicated. Despite having known the Myrian for only over a week now, Miharu seemed to genuinely care for Siiri, trusting her and looking at her with respect. The girl had fought her own baser instincts just to learn from her – even when she didn't have to – and, the woman sensed, she would probably take a blow for her if it would mean saving her from injury or worse. It was an unfamiliar notion for Siiri, to have this level of trust for someone not of the same blood or even of the same race. Myrians, as a rule, were distrustful of others to say the least, and Siiri had never shown such trust on anyone since her aunt passed away. She felt his girl would be capable of breaching that wall she erected around herself however.

As Miharu's touch caressed her, a strange warmth seemed to stem from the contact, flowing upwards to redden Siiri's cheeks and, she felt to her embarrassment, her ears. But it was an enjoyable sensation and she did not shy away from it, savoring the softness of the girl's skin as it rubbed against hers as the girl finally wrapped her arms around her neck. The feeling was only heightened as she felt the girl inhale her scent and exhale on her neck, her breath hot and heavy from the exertions earlier. Eyes still closed, Siiri felt her own breathing quicken at the act, letting out a soft gasp as she sucked in air through her mouth. Her heartbeat, seeming to come in faster, thundered in her ears at the slight pressure of the Kelvic's arm on her neck.

And then suddenly the hold tightened. It was released a second later but the halt of blood flow in her brain made Siiri just a little bit dizzy. She laughed as her bondmate queried her condition.

“Well done. That was nice and tight,” she said approvingly, turning around to face the girl. “But you forgot to hook your legs over mine. Remember next time.”

For the next bell, Siiri demonstrated to Miharu how to perform the different chokes she had in her arsenal, from the gator roll to the death roll to the guillotine choke. She also explained, as best she can, the difference between the choke holds she used, which blocked blood flow to the head and thus rendering opponents unconscious in seconds, to strangle holds, which blocked air passage to the lungs (which were very painful but kept the opponent conscious until they passed out or died from asphyxia). Siiri also showed the girl how to switch each hold from a choke hold to a strangle hold (by pressing the forearm against the front of the neck rather than squeezing the neck where the carotid arteries were).

By the end of it, both of them were exhausted and were among the few left still practicing in the training grounds as the other soldiers have gone in to clean up or get ready for the evening meal. Several groups of them have left for the changing of the guards in the walls and the gates.

Sweat-drenched, Siiri stood up and pulled Miharu up with her. The girl looked dead tired, and she herself was slightly panting already. “I think that's enough for now. I'll teach you arm and leg locks and leg chokes some other day.” She looked at the girl's grime-covered body and then her own. “How about that hot bath you've told me about? We both look like we could use one,” she said with a half smile.

OOCNot really important, but I renamed the anaconda choke to the death roll. I doubt Myrians would name a move after a snake anyway.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on May 17th, 2010, 6:44 pm

By the time Siiri finally called a halt to it, Miharu thought herself nearly dead. Only once before in her life had she been so worn: when she'd been forced from her home, and had run and run into the empty wilderness of Taldera until she'd fallen to the ground in sheer exhaustion.

She swayed a little once Siiri pulled her to her feet, but she refused to lean on her without being invited. There were lines of pride and self-sufficiency that the Myrian people valued, and she still hadn't quite figured them all out. "I think," she panted, "that a hot bath might be the only thing that'll keep me from being crippled tomorrow. Again," she said with a tired laugh, flashing a smile up at her bondmate. There were dark circles under her eyes, but no dullness in her amber gaze as she met Siiri's. "And then dinner. Do you have cakes here?" she said, face suddenly brightening a little. "I don't usually... but, well, I've been wearing my human skin more now, and I'd forgotten how much I liked sweets," she laughed, threading her fingers with Siiri's as she nuzzled her face against her shoulder. "Oh! Will I need to do anything special about the tattoo? I've never had one before so I don't know if I need to do anything special?"

Tearing it all apart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Siiri on May 18th, 2010, 5:11 am

Siiri held out a hand to support her unsteady bondmate. “Easy. You will get used to the strain in time,” she assured the girl with a smile. Miharu may not yet possess the unflagging endurance of a Myrian but she certainly had the spirit. She had been uncomplaining so far, and her openness to learn and adapt to the way of life in Falyndar had completely won the warrior woman over. She gave the girl a squeeze on the shoulder as sign of her approval.

“Cakes?” Siiri asked in confusion at the sudden change in topic. She puzzled over the word, unsure of what the Kelvic meant by it exactly. “ We have rice cakes, those sticky things made from… ah…” She shrugged, not really knowing what the glutinous dessert was made of. “I am no cook but I will show you later, after our bath and meal. They sell those things in the night market – the guards need something to munch on in their vigil.”

They walked side by side, their fingers intertwined, Siiri’s dark and calloused ones over Miharu’s soft, alabaster ones. The remaining warriors still lingering in the training grounds hardly stared at the bondmates now, the males only offering brief glances at the near-luminous skin of the Kelvic or the hypnotic swaying of both their hips, while the more knowing females would only smirk at the direction of their fellow warrioress. Either gesture was lost to Siiri however, as she explained what tattoos meant for her people.

“These things do not just mark you, for ease of identification or as symbol of acceptance by my people. They speak of many things, but each, always, has a story. They may tell of your passions or your pains. They may serve as reminders of what was or a picture of what you aim for in the future. Simply, they tell of who you are.” She reached up a hand and brushed with her fingers the loose strands of hair that fell over Miharu’s face, tucking them behind the girl’s ears. “You do not need to do anything with them, just wear them proud. Let people know you through your marks.”

Their steps led them to the secluded structure behind that barracks that housed the bathtub. It was a small single-room building, just large enough to fit the tub, a single bowl-like ceramic piece, large enough to sit two adult Myrians inside without either feeling cramped. There was a small area to the side for rinsing and holes drilled on the floor at intervals were made to drain off the water to the outside, where ducts pooled the water into another container to be used for watering the nearby plants. The interior was very dry and seemed to have seen little use. Outside, a deep well stood beside the structure and just a little ways off, a large bonfire blazed in an open area to light up the surroundings. Large flat stones circled the fire, glowing red from the heat. These stones could be used to heat the water in the tub by placing them beneath it. A door to the side of the building was constructed just for this purpose, opening up to show the underside of the tub.

“Here we are. Nobody every uses this anymore, not unless they wanted to bring down a fever, but we don’t get sick very often. Anyway, we have to rinse the inside of the tub, it’s probably all dusty.” Siiri pointed at several wooden buckets lined outside the building, then at the nearby well. “You do that. Just unplug the tub to drain the dirty water then you can start filling it up. I’ll get the heating stones, then help you with the water. Can you manage?”
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on May 19th, 2010, 5:36 pm

The affection from Siiri seemed to give Miharu her second (or third, or fourth) wind, and she blossomed beneath the warm touch of her hands. "Yes, I can manage," she said quickly, smiling her reassurances as she skipped over to the well and drew up the bucket full of water. It felt heavier than she knew it was, and blamed her tired muscles, but she forced her body to work by sheer force of will.

When she got into the building and looked at the dust-covered tub, a frown touched her brow as she considered it. Finally she set the bucket down and unwrapped her sarong, hanging it on one of the hooks nailed into the wall of the bathing shed. Then she plugged the tub and poured in the water, using her hands to scrub at the dust that coated it. Once she was satisfied that she'd cleaned it enough for them to enjoy a bath, she pulled the plug and watched as the dirty water swirled and disappeared.

The bandages were still wrapped around her upper thighs, though they were filthy now after the hunt and the day's exercises, and now that she noticed that she forgot all about the bucket and instead went about unwrapping them and piling the blood-spotted gauze beneath her dress to be washed. It left the worst of her bruises revealed, splotches of yellowing-purple covering her backside and the inside of both thighs - and those were spotted with angry red marks where blisters had formed and burst. Luckily she'd taken care of them well, and there was no sign of infection; they were, in fact, showing signs of healing already. She also had an angry red scratch across her stomach where the rodent had kicked her, the edges of it already purpling with more bruises. The wounds marred the smooth, porcelain perfection of her skin, but they spoke of her determination, the fight she had in every fiber of her being, and made her stamina of the past few hours all the more evident.

Once it was done, however, she remembered what she was supposed to be doing. She grabbed up the bucket and, without thinking, trotted out to the well again without bothering to dress.

Tearing it all apart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Siiri on May 20th, 2010, 8:37 am

Siiri had taken two buckets to carry the heating stones, shoveling them by twos into the containers. The bonfire was set up on a sand pit to prevent accidental spreading of the flames, and the buckets were specially designed to bleed out the sand, having small holes at the bottom just for that purpose. She had to make several trips to completely cover the underside of the tub with the stones, taking care not to place any inside the duct that served as drainage for the water from the tub. Splashing sounds could be heard from the other side; Miharu must already be filling up the tub. Judging that there were enough heating stones to keep the water warm for at least half a bell, Siiri closed the side door and left the buckets beside it, and headed off to help her bondmate haul water in the tub.

As Siiri turned the corner of the bathhouse, the first thing that greeted her was the sight of Miharu’s very naked form. Almost luminous in the growing darkness thanks to the light of the nearby fire, the Kelvic’s pale-white figure stopped Siiri in her tracks. Without understanding why, the woman suddenly felt conscious for the girl, and she looked about to see if there was about peeping on her bondmate. Fortunately, they were at quite a secluded spot, and no one else was around besides the two of them. Siiri breathed a sigh of relief. It still amazed her how Miharu had no concept of modesty, at least when it came to wearing clothes.

Perhaps she’s excited for the bath, Siiri thought as she watched the girl, who was just now pulling up the pail from the well, affording her Myrian bondmate a good view of her rear end. The woman ‘s gaze roved over the girl’s figure, athletic yet seemingly delicate at the same time. With their savage way of life, it was a build no Myrian could afford to have. Her eyes fell on the dark bruised and she couldn’t help but wince. Siiri knew Miharu was hurt from the ride to Taloba but she didn’t expect it to be this bad. The experience must have been torture for her. She immediately rushed over, grabbing two good-sized buckets along the way.

“Those look bad. Do they still hurt? We should wash them with guava leaves,” Siiri said of the bruises as she reached over to help the girl with her task, taking the pail from her and pouring its cool contents in one of the buckets. “I’ll get the leaves; you can dip in the tub after you light the lantern in the shed. Just get a taper and light it from the fire, I’ll join you shortly.”

Siiri was able to fill the tub to about three fourths before Miharu came back with a branch smoldering on one end to light the unused lantern hanging beside the door. She left the girl to test the water while she fetched the medication for the bruises, returning shortly with a pot full of boiled guava leaves in one hand and a clump of jasmine flowers in the other.

“It’s almost a requirement for me,” she laughed, crushing the flower petals between her fingers before scattering them in the tub. Its scent was strong; Siiri took a deep breath and let it out slowly, savoring the cleansing feeling the fragrant aroma gave her. “How’s the water?” she asked, closing the shed’s door before she began to strip.
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on May 23rd, 2010, 12:40 am

Miharu gave a blink of surprise as her bondmate suddenly appeared beside her, but she smiled anyway. She liked having Siiri near; it made her happy, and that was reason enough to smile. "Oh, it's not as bad as it looks. Mainly just exhausting. The blisters will heal in a few days and by then the bruises will be gone. Just so long as I don't ever have to ride again," she chuckled, lowering the pail for Siiri and helping her haul it up to fill the second bucket. "I could probably have run faster anyway, truth be told. But we know now, and I'm none too hurt, so there's no need for worry," she said, twisting her honey-wheat curls over her shoulder as she smiled once more.

When Siiri laid out the plan, she nodded and left her to haul the water while she returned to the bathing shed and retrieved a taper from a small shelf beside the lantern. She padded out to the bonfire, still unaware of her own nakedness, and went about carefully lighting it and wandering back over with one hand held up to keep the taper lit. She finally figured out how to get the lantern on, and blew out the taper to return it to its shelf, letting the wick of the lantern up just enough to give them light to see by, but not enough to be called bright - but she was, after all, used to shadowed forests and hunts at night. Bright light didn't sit well with her amber-colored eyes.

Leaving her to test the water, however, was a bit lost on her. Instead of sticking a hand in and waiting for Siiri, the Myrian returned to find her sprawled back in the water, her wet hair slung over the edge and dripping onto the floor, arms stretched across the sides of the tub and her eyes closed in pleasure. Her normally pale skin was flushed pink from the heat of the water, and beads of sweat were collecting on her forehead, but she couldn't possibly have looked more content.

Siiri's voice caught her attention, though, and she opened heavy-lidded eyes as the scent of jasmine overwhelmed her senses - for as strong as it was to Siiri's nose, it was ten times as strong to hers. "The water's fantastic. It's exactly what I wanted - my head's all fuzzy," she laughed, grinning up at Siiri as she watched her undress. And idle hand dipped down to pick up one of the crushed flowers, rubbing it between her thumb and forefinger. "What are these? I don't think I've ever smelled them before. But it's what your skin smells like. In the mornings. Do you put these in your pillow?"

Tearing it all apart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Siiri on May 24th, 2010, 2:28 am

Siiri was surprised that her bondmate have not encountered the flower before. Perhaps it did not thrive very well in the cooler climates of the north. “This is jasmine. They only bloom at night, just around after dusk, and that makes their scent stronger. I think the hot water only amplifies it,” she explained as she dipped her toe in the water. It was would be a different sensation for her, to soak herself in warm water rather than cold, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. The Myrian slipped in the tub, dipping herself fully before coming up to sit opposite of Miharu.

“Ooh, this feels good… I’ve never thought a hot bath would feel like this after a hot day. Well, this will give us a chance to talk at least. It has been a busy day, hasn’t it?” she asked, noting the tired but content look in Miharu’s eyes. The girl was only now getting the chance to truly relax. “But anyway, I also use the flowers’ extract as fragrance…umm, what’s the word…? Perfume. I don’t know the extact process of how it is made, you have to ask the philterers in the market for that.” The purpose of such a thing must have been lost to the Kelvic, for she gave the woman a blank look. Siiri was amused at the girl’s innocence at such matters. “It – the scent I mean – helps give one a certain appeal… to potential mates and lovers. You can think of it as something similar to the mating rituals animals perform to attract members of the opposite sex.”

Siiri began to work out the crocodile teeth that bound the ends of her braids, dropping each tooth in a small dipper crafted out of half a coconut shell. Her earrings and body piercings soon followed, and she gingerly rubbed each of the puncture marks to get water into them and wash their insides. This done, the Myrian began to loosen the knots of her hair, alternately combing her fingers through them and tugging at any stubborn snarl, until her copper-red locks fell freely on her shoulders. Unbound, it would have reached down to waist level if she stood. Siiri continued to comb her hair, washing out any dirt that might have gotten stuck between the strands.

“How do you like the scent of it?” she asked as she worked, a suggestive smile playing on her lips.
==/==
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Miharu Mindi on May 27th, 2010, 5:07 am

Sleepy, contented eyes watched as Siiri took care of her piercings, just as curious about them now as she'd been in the river the first day they'd met - but she was beginning to understand more about why such things were valued among the Myrians. Or perhaps it was simpler than that; Siiri was a part of her now, and she was young enough and devoted enough that even now she was starting to mirror her bondmate's views and behaviors. They'd bonded because they already shared a similar code of ethics, because they held many of the same core beliefs, and now that Miharu had submerged herself in Siiri's culture and determined herself to become a working member of Myrian society, it was only natural that her Kelvic instincts take over and let her bondmate's personality bleed over into hers.

"Very busy," she agreed with a low chuckle, pale lashes falling against her flushed cheeks. They fluttered opened, though, once Siiri began fussing with her hair, and stayed glued to her the rest of the time. She scooted further into the water, and lifted her legs to prop them along one side of the tub, leaving her bondmate more room to maneuver her braids - and leaving her submerged to her chin, with long white legs draped over the side of the tub.

The hot water and scent of jasmine were working their magic, and her muscles were finally relaxing, leaving her the utter picture of indolent contentment. Amber eyes and milk-white skin practically glowed in the lantern's flickering light as her lips twisted into the same playful smile that Siiri wore, catching a bit of her mood through the bond. "It smells like you. Of course I love it," she chuckled, watching the braids unfurl to release a wealth of hair in a surprising shade of red. "Let's just hope I don't run across it during a hunt, else I'll be turning off the trail searching for you," she chuckled, dipping her chin and blowing and few bubbles out of her nose as she tried to stifle the teasing laughter. When she lifted her head for a breath, she was still smiling, more relaxed now than she'd been since Siiri had known her.

She reached out one long arm and caught the crimped end of a lock of Siiri's hair, twisting it around one finger. "Would you like me to wash your hair for you?" she asked, no hesitation in her smile - there was no coyness to the Kelvic, no shyness now that they were no longer within the view of the rest of her people and forced into a social structure she didn't understand. Here, alone, there was only a willingness to please that transcended everything else, and brought her a happiness she'd never known before now. "It's always easier if someone else does it. Here," she said, tugging gently on the lock of hair as if to encourage Siiri to turn and let Miharu help her.

Tearing it all apart
Miharu Mindi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook