Closed A Friendly Face (Continued) (Nij, Anterra)

Anterra leads Arxad to where he believes Nij to be.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

A Friendly Face (Continued) (Nij, Anterra)

Postby Arxad on August 12th, 2012, 9:00 am

Timestamp: 5th of Summer, 512 AV

Arxad walked alongside Anterra through the Warrens of Wind Reach, awaiting his meeting with Anterra's bond-mate Nij. Most of the journey was taken in silence, with the occasional words of "small talk" passed between the two Kelvics. After yet another long period of silence, Arxad finally spoke up. "Tell me Anterra, how did you meet Nij? The way you speak of her, it sounds like you have known her for some time." This was something Arxad had wondered for some time now. He wondered if they begun bonding since the moment they met, or if it were a gradual process.
There will come a time when someone needs you, and you need them. Remember that the bonds you make with that person will last a lifetime; They shall never be severed. Defend them with your life, and love them with your heart.
Arxad
Player

Words: 8668
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 9:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Anterra on August 15th, 2012, 5:57 pm

He looks up at Axrad, tilting his head as he sniffed the air seeking his bond-mate. He could feel her nearby and knew she was there, so it took a moment for him to answer the Kelvic Bear. "I met her not that long ago just outside Wind Reach itself. She slept in my tree." The Fox stated, his eyes traveling over the Warrens, "She and I just..connected. It felt right, completing me in a way." Anterra stated as he turned to glance at Axrad, before touching his shoulder, where the StormWarden mark was. His voice was carried through the winds, a whisper to find Nij, "Nij. I have someone for you to meet. Come quickly to the center of the warrens." The Kelvic muttered into the winds before turning back to Axrad "She will come soon."
Anterra
Player

Words: 8753
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 3:42 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arxad on August 18th, 2012, 9:27 pm

Arxad sighed, upon hearing these. "I have longed for the moment I will find that one, who is in your case, Nij. " He spoke with a hint of hopelessness, as though he felt that the day he longed for would never come. He eyed the Fox as he muttered a few inaudible words, too soft for him to hear. He shrugged. It was likely nothing of importance to him. If Anterra had wanted him to hear, he would have.
There will come a time when someone needs you, and you need them. Remember that the bonds you make with that person will last a lifetime; They shall never be severed. Defend them with your life, and love them with your heart.
Arxad
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Nij on August 24th, 2012, 9:43 pm

It was odd when she suddenly had a voice in her ear, whispering for her to come to the center of the warrens. She didn't question it, but questioned who, exactly, had sent it. It was only a matter of chimes when she arrived there.

She immediately spotted Anterra - it had only been a few days since they'd met. There was another boy with him, probably the person he wanted her to meet. She walked up to the duo.

"What, Anterra." It wasn't really voiced as a question, more of just a statement. She was still dressed in her outlandish clothing, and while it was hot, she didn't really care. Was this person another Kelvic, or just human? He seemed to have the animalistic tendencies about him.
what is being conveyed in Nura | what is being spoken
Nij
i'm a wildfire.

Words: 33340
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2012, 3:23 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Anterra on August 24th, 2012, 9:51 pm

Anterra bristled at the bears question. "It is a good thing." Then he felt her, turning, his eyes searched the crowd until landing upon his bond-mate. He brought a hand up in greeting, displaying his own Gnosis Mark, knowing she had one herself. "Bear." He jerked his head at Axrad, shrugging, "Wanted to meet my bond-mate. Thats you." He reminded her, shrugging again. For all that he was a wild animal, he still stepped closer to her, almost protectively, his dark eyes watching Axrad "Named Axrad. Good." He was speaking Nari, broken, but still strong. He turned to Axrad, returning to common, "This is Nij. My bondmate."
Anterra
Player

Words: 8753
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 3:42 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arxad on August 25th, 2012, 4:35 am

Arxad bowed his head before extending his hand towards Nij. "As Anterra said, I am Arxad." He glanced in Anterra's direction before speaking once more. "Or Bear, as I have been labelled by Anterra." He spoke with a playful ring in his voice, pleased that he finally had the chance to meet this woman whom he had heard so much about in the past hour or two. "I understand you are a very kind, loving and friendly woman." He gave a friendly smile as he spoke, "I truly hope that I will see you as Anterra does." Arxad paused for a moment, before piping up again. "Perhaps we should find somewhere a little more, eh, comfortable. I can't say the Warrens are the greatest place for chatting, what with all the noise. Don't you agree?" He glanced between the two as he spoke. His eyes settled on Anterra, briefly looking him over. He seemed very tense, as though his simply being in Nij's presence made him uneasy. He shook the thoughts away. It was understandable that someone as close to Nij as Anterra would be rather protective of her.
Arxad
Player

Character sheet
Journal