OOC Info [Syliras] The Staff Storytellers

Meet the Storytellers of Syliras!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Syliras] The Staff Storytellers

Postby Gossamer on May 6th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Meet The Storytellers Of Syliras!

Name: Reflection
Position: Assistant Storyteller
Office Link: Maze of Mirrors
Likes to Mod: Adventure, Social, Mystery, Drama
Dislikes to Mod: I will try just about anything.
Expertise In: Gardening, Farming, Romance
Comments: My door is always open! If you ever have any questions, I will find you answers.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

[Syliras] The Staff Storytellers - In Memoriam

Postby Nightmare on March 1st, 2016, 8:41 pm

Meet The Storytellers Of Syliras
These are the storytellers who helped build our city into what it is today.

These former Storytellers are our predecessors and deserve our respect, no matter how little or how much they did to contribute to the city. From the very beginning until today, here are our past Syliran Storytellers.

Name: Gossamer
Position(s): DS of Syliras, Mizahar Founder
Likes to Mod: Adventure, Gods, Gnosis, Magic, Romance, Mystery
Dislikes to Mod: Politics, Assassinations, Shopkeeper Exchanges
Expertise In: Most Gnosis, Kelvics, Konti, Akalak, Webbing, Drykas, Inarta, Vantha, Starting Packages, and Storyteller's Secrets
Comments: Feel free to approach me with any game related questions, starting packages, or even character development. I don't mind reviewing for XP or taking the time to help out new players.

Name: Dusk
Position(s): Assistant and Domain Storyteller of Syliras
Likes to Mod: Politics, Fight Scenes, Cavity-Inducing Romance, Shopkeeper Threads
Dislikes to Mod: Magic, Infallible Characters
Expertise In: Kelvics, Medicine, Cooking, Herbalism, Cartography, Starting Packages, Q&A
Comments: I handle a lot of the XP Awards, so feel free to drop a post in my Office once you finish up a scene and I'll get right on it. I'm also available for thread modding and bar mitzvahs.

Name: Harlequill
Position: AS of the Sylira Wildlands
Likes to Mod: Adventure, Combat, Horror, Mystery, and Exploration.
Dislikes to Mod: Romance, Harmless Wilderness, Religion
Expertise In: Monsters, Reimancy, Ruins and Wild Places
Comments: I'll be helping with xp rewards in Syliras on weekends, but on weekdays I stick to the Wildlands. You can ask me anything. If I don't know how to answer it, I'll be happy to either find someone who can or research the topic myself. Learning never hurt anyone.

Name: Leviathan
Position: AS of the Syliras
Likes to Mod: Spiritual/Ghostly Encounters, Fights in General, Deep Emotional/Traumatizing Character Progression are my favorites, Romance, Obscure Characters
Dislikes to Mod: Unrealistic Threads or Characters.
Expertise In: Jack-of-all-Trades, Expert in None
Comments: Always ready and willing to mod threads. I know I may fall behind on grading fairly regularly (and that will change once the school semester ends) but I am usually good at responding to modded threads.

Name: Ataraxia
Likes to Mod: Fights, Adventure, Magic, Training threads
Dislikes to Mod: Smut, Romance >_>
Expertise In: Combat (particularly unarmed), Character Sheets, General Q&A, Symenestra (race)
Comments: Hey everyone, glad to be here. I am at your disposal for all types of grading and modding if you need me. I really enjoy fight threads, so bring em' on! If anyone has a question about anything at all, send me a message. Enjoy Syliras my friends!

Name: Nisaba
Likes to Mod: Anything involving Adventures, Politics, Humor, Magic, Training, Romance
Dislikes to Mod: Anything with lots of unrealistic fighting or Mary Sues (for obvious reasons)
Expertise In: I can pretty much tell you anything about the flora that grows specifically on Konti Isle, but since I doubt that it will come in handy any time soon, I’m following Levi’s example and trying to learn the basics about a lot of things. Quiz me, I dare you!
Comments: I’m so excited to be able to help out. If anyone has any questions or needs help with anything like modding, XP, or even character help in general, I will begin to bounce with energy. I’m like one of those kids back in school who waved their hand in the air and shouted “Pick me! Pick me!” So, yeah, pick me. If you want.

Name: Templar
Likes to Mod: Fights, training, adventures, social, magic... And knights... Anything with knights involved.
Dislikes to Mod: Romance
Expertise In: Syliran Knights and after that - jack of all trades.
Comments: Looking forward to your requests for XP awards and modded threads.

Name: Archon
Likes to Mod: Dramatic or emotional, both happy and sad, intrigue, amusing, romantic, mysteries, and puzzles
Dislikes to Mod: Flat or generic ideas/events
Expertise In: Currently working on learning the Divine beings of Mizahar inside and out
Comments: Looking forward to helping out in Syliras, and lots of fun events/adventures! :)

Name: Chevalier
Position: Co-Domain Storyteller of Syliras
Likes to Mod: Action, adventure, conflict, difficult choices, challenges
Dislikes to Mod: Politics, tradeskills
Expertise In: Weapons, shield, Knight training, body building
Comments: I'm getting into the swing of dropping quest bombs on folks. If you ask for, or sign up for a quest, I'll do my best to make it fun and exciting. You may not succeed in everything that you do, but overcoming obstacles is key to creating a strong character.

Name: Emblem
Position: AS of Syliras
Likes to Mod: Action, Adventure, Amusing Threads, Magic, Combat, Dramatic. Really, I'll mod almost anything.
Dislikes to Mod: Mainly just Romance.
Expertise in: Anything Syliras and currently studying the different disciplines of magic more in depth.
Comments: Looking forward to creating some awesome stories in Syliras with you all :D

Name: Accolade
Position: AS and DS of Syliras
Likes to Mod: All within the scope of the imagination.
Dislikes to Mod: None
Expertise In: Syliran Knights
Comments: Looking forward to fun quest, threads and the like.

Name: Radiant
Position: Assistant and Domain Storyteller
Likes to Mod: Combat, Mass Combat, Mystery, Assassination, Plotting, and almost anything really.
Dislikes to Mod: Hmmm... let me think... not really a theme but... I dislike to mod inactive players and slow posters. Please see the thread through the end and don't waste our time.
Expertise In: Ghost stuffs, Spiritism, Combat (1 on 1 and Mass), and most things connected to Syliras
Comments: I'm your Goddess! :D Here to grace you with my light!

Name: Perplexity
Position: AS of Syliras
Likes To Mod: Most anything within the scope of the imagination.
Dislikes To Mod: Nothing comes to mind.
Expertise In: I would have to say I am a very big fan of anything related to the Gods. If you have questions about them I have certainly spent enough hours pouring over the lore surrounding them to offer up some advice.
Comments: Give me your questions. I will find answers.

Name: Nightmare
Position: Assistant and Domain Storyteller
Likes to Mod: Mystery, Magic, Adventures, Forays into the Wilderness and Fields, Philosophy and Political Intrigue, anything with the knighthood.
Dislikes to Mod: Very few things I dislike to mod, namely anything that shows a lack of effort on the player. Please keep this in mind.
Expertise In: Politics, Business, Dreams, Monsters, Flora and Fauna.
Comments: Please feel free to PM me for any reason. My door is always open.

Name: Plume
Likes to Mod: Anything and everything, especially if it involves the Cobalt Mountains.
Dislikes to Mod: Threads people aren't absolutely stoked about. Because I will be, and so should you!
Expertise In: Monkey wrenches
Comments: Let's get these plot parties started

Name: Reflection
Office Link: Maze of Mirrors
Likes to Mod: Adventure, Social, Mystery, Drama
Dislikes to Mod: I will try just about anything.
Expertise In: Gardening, Farming, Romance
Comments: My door is always open! If you ever have any questions, I will find you answers.
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)