Sweet sins (Elaine)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 13th, 2010, 3:31 am

John slept afterwards yet it was not any good sleep in the sense of anything. Was it a nightmare spent time or was it just uneasy on his mind? He had no idea as he slowly woke with her in his arms before she dragged off leaving to do her own work when she woke.

He on the other hand just stayed in bed waiting. For what? He was not sure. He was not sure of anything as of now before he saw her come sit on the bed with him. He wore just a basic white cotton shirt with a darker shade of pants. The scar on his foot showing yet he did not care of that for now.

"Yeah...I think we should...Care to go first?" He said knowing this talk would come sooner or later as he would had bring it up as well if she did not. What would they talk about? He had to ask himself but he knew he would know sooner or later.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby Elaine on May 13th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Elaine folded her legs and directed her gaze towards the floor as she began to speak through shaky vocals, "B-Brother...do you think what we've done is wrong? I..I love you, I do. But isn't this a horrible sin? I suppose it doesn't matter, though, does it? We aren't really believers, and it's hard to speak of faith in this house," her voice became stronger, more sure...more powerful, "what do you really think of me? Please, I must know. For my sake."

Tears rolled down Elaine's flushed cheeks, eyes still held downcast. She didn't dare look her brother in the eyes, afraid of what he was going to say. She wanted to know the truth. Even if it hurt. If he loved someone else, fine. If he needed to break this relationship because it was too vile, that, too...was fine. However, deep in her heart, she dearly hoped John really did love her. No matter how disgusting it seemed to everyone else.
Elaine
Catch a piece of the rain as it falls..

Words: 10391
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2010, 10:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 13th, 2010, 9:32 pm

He did not say anything for a bit. He was not sure what to say yet he did pick his words well. "I do love you. More then I should but a horrible sin? Maybe but who are they to pass judgment. Only Lhex can do that and he does not care of what takes place or at least that is what our lore says of the god. Anyone else I don't care what they think...Faith in this house? What faith. The only thing I know is that I love you and don't care if it is wrong or right."

The words were soft but his arms warped around her hugging her close to his body. No one had to see them when they were like this and they could play different roles in front of people if they had to. No one knew they were brother and sister but was that so wrong compared to a cousin?

"What of your thoughts and views?" He whispered in her ear softly letting her take a bit of time to regain her sense of thought.
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby Elaine on May 14th, 2010, 4:29 pm

Elaine smiled, relieved to her John's comforting words. "I think much the same as you...We are twins, after all, and it only natural that we share the same opinion on many subjects." Twins. Lovers. That had a nice ring to it. She pulled her brother close and hugged him tightly, head resting comfortably on the curve between his neck and shoulders.

"Do you work today?" She asked quietly, after many moments had past. She wanted to help John with his practice in Hypnotism, for her mind still wasn't strong enough to avoid suggestion. She wanted to be able to resist any foreign requests that intruded on her mind, and John was probably more than happy to help and protect her. She wasn't sure why anyone would want to do such a thing to a normal peasant girl such as herself, but something deep inside her made her think it was a possibility.
Elaine
Catch a piece of the rain as it falls..

Words: 10391
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2010, 10:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 18th, 2010, 9:01 pm

John just smiled at her as he pulled back a bit. "No...I don't have work until the next day however I want to ask you if you would like to learn Hypnotism...I know Mother won't teach you however I can teach you. Yet I will tell you the dangers and risks of it if you say yes."

He was unsure how she would learn yet Amy taught him and she was less skilled it seemed then he was now. Yet it was more of a personnel thing then a teacher at the first stages if you did not go insane from it.

"It's something that can help me learn and while I learn you can learn it as well...Another thing just that we know of..."
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)