Sweet sins (Elaine)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 10th, 2010, 9:51 pm

OOC: THIS THREAD WILL HAVE MATURE CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT OR FEEL UNEASY!

Spring 10th night 510 av

A soft sigh left John's lips as he laid in his bed, a small book laid open near him tossed with the thought of him being done with it. His eyes were shut and mind else where on topics of life then him and his room.

The night slowly passed as he let his mind touch of topic to topic of his day as he knew his sister would be sleeping or at least he could hope. Elaine was into doing things semi late from a bath, trying to get her cat a bath and drawing but she was more or less in her room as of late but he did not mind that. Well he did a bit as he missed the time they spent but all in all he was fine with his thoughts.

The candles bathed his room in a soft glow light as his cotton tunic laid on his small side table that had more holes and tears in it from him moving around in the forest which made him fall over roots hitting the hard ground. He was still shirtless over his bed, the teenager had a thin frame over his body with soft tan skin yet clearly he did not spend time working on his body in terms of a body builder but he did not eat that much which left his ribs showing when he laid down on the bed.

A soft hum left his red lips as he stayed warping his own song in his head trying to let sleep come for once...

[
Last edited by John Vicari on May 10th, 2010, 11:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby Elaine on May 10th, 2010, 10:04 pm

Elaine peeked into John's room through a small crack, curious about what he was up to for the night. She hoped he wasn't asleep. She wanted company. It had been quite a while since she spent some quality time with her only sibling and she was feeling lonely in her silent room. Mocha was fast asleep and purring away with dreams of chasing fish in rushing streams, or at least that's what she imagined he'd be dreaming about, and she did not wish to stir him.

"Brother?" Elaine whispered shyly, unsure of whether to enter or not. From what she saw through the little crack of the doorway, he wasn't wearing much clothing and she was dressed in her usual sleepwear: a thin, forest green nightgown and not much else. Wouldn't it be an odd encounter if she were to enter at this point? Then again, they were siblings, twins, even. They've taken baths together when they were toddlers. No harm in visiting, right?

Slowly, Elaine pushed the door open and walked into the dim room. It was lit by the lights of flickering candles, bathing the room in a warm glow. She smiled when she noticed that John was awake and not at all angry with her. "Sorry, I just let myself in. You don't mind, do you? Mocha fell asleep before me tonight, so I don't have anyone to talk to."
Elaine
Catch a piece of the rain as it falls..

Words: 10391
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2010, 10:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 10th, 2010, 10:32 pm

His light blue eyes peered up at her, they were alike almost but her flame red hair and his blonde hair but even that could had been overlooked as they had the same hair color when they were toddlers but his hair took a more of a turn as hers was blessed by the touch of crimson blood under the cool moon of the nights sky.

"Hello Dearest Sister...You know you are never a bother here and can always let yourself in. I only keep it lock if Mother or Father are bugging me but I am sure you could find a way in."

His voice was the same level as hers almost as he moved out of bed sitting up. He did not care if he was half naked in front of her, if it was anyone else was around he would had moved to put something on yet not with her.

Her forest green nightgown almost glowed in the candle light yet he smiled when he saw that outfit. He was the one who got it for her a few seasons ago as a birthday gift as that gift was from one of the local shops. However that was given at night and a winter coat was given in front of the family for he knew they would have issues on some level. He also knew she preferred colors were of the shades and light green shades but he thought that forest green would be better at nighttime.

"Can't sleep?"

He said as he patted the side of the bed by him letting her sit and cuddle if she wished to as he moved the book of basics of Philtering that he got from his job as a scribe.
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby Elaine on May 10th, 2010, 10:52 pm

"Hello Dearest Sister...You know you are never a bother here and can always let yourself in. I only keep it lock if Mother or Father are bugging me but I am sure you could find a way in."

Elaine grinned, it was silly of her to think her brother would ever be cross with her. He was the only one that understood her. Not even father or mother understood her. Mocha did, of course, but not nearly on the same level as John. "I thought not, but it doesn't hurt to ask. You've just been so busy with your studies lately, and your work...It gets lonely here without you." Candlelight flickered in her pale blue eyes, reflecting her dearest affection.

Elaine plopped herself next to John on the bed and gave him a gentle welcome hug, being careful not to fall off in the process. You see, Elaine had an awful tendency to be horribly clumsy around her brother. Why, she hadn't the slightest clue. It was kind of like he sucked all of the grace from the area and kept it all to himself. He always seemed so perfect next to her, the imperfect sister. The younger sister. But that was no problem, of course. She didn't mind straying away from the spotlight.

Helping herself to one of his pillows, Elaine folded it in half and proceeded to prop her head up with open-palmed hands as she laid on her stomach. Her legs remained in the air, feet crossed neatly together. "It's always difficult to sleep for me, you should know that by now. Insomnia creeps in and does its damage on my restless mind. Do you have many sleepless nights, brother?"
Elaine

Character sheet

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 10th, 2010, 11:35 pm

He let a smile touch along his lips as she moved along his bed. His hand moving rubbing her back letting it move down her spine as he hugged her as she laid on her stomach. Her bare legs moving in the air letting the gown fall to her knees which laid on the bed but he paid that no mind.

John's legs overall were kept under clothing of some type. When he was younger he got hurt by a falling knife from a table cutting into his leg down to his foot which left a scar but that was the reason why he limped when he did walk around yet it made it hard for him to run about or even let him fight with weapons.

However he was far from weak in terms of weaponless for their mother, Amy, taught him Hypnotism at a young age. However she just thought she gave him enough lessons for him to stop asking about it but what she failed to know was that he used it often in private and more often then not his sister was his target for use so he got to know his limits more. Just a few days ago they had another private night of that but he then got a job that kept him away at times to write for a store.

He just let his arm lay over her backside as he cuddled with her. She had no job to speak of but John did not mind helping her when it came to money nor did the family mind for her not to work as they were off enough. He just wanted her to be happy and find her passion before going though the hardship of working without it.

"Yeah, I know how bad that can be for sleep. I might just bring my work home at night so you won't be alone as I work." He was just a scribe but it paid well more so then other scribes around the area. Plus he got to read rare books and had his pick of the lot.

"What's on your mind tonight?"
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby Elaine on May 11th, 2010, 12:03 am

Mature. Do not read if easily offended.

Secret :
Elaine sighed dreamily as his fingers lightly massaged her back. His rough, strong hands were just the thing she needed to rid herself the unwanted tension that resided within as tiny little knots. Of course, his fingers didn't stop there--they ventured further down, closer and closer to her bare abdomen.

John's hands continued to adventure her body as he rolled over onto her stomach, but she paid it no mind. In fact, she may have even enjoyed it a bit. But was that wrong of her? No, it didn't matter. She loved her brother, so much that it hurt. Something as trivial as a simple rubbing wasn't nearly the extent of what the two were capable of performing.

"Yeah, I know how bad that can be for sleep. I might just bring my work home at night so you won't be alone as I work."

"Mmm, would you? Maybe I could become a scribe with you? No, no..I have sewing to practice. And drawing. And, of course, Mocha will not be pleased if I found myself a job. Poor dear would get lonely if I were to leave for work all day like the rest of the family."

"What's on your mind tonight?"

"You're always on my mind." Elaine replied, pink lips glistening with a thin layer of clear gloss. Slowly, she moved her way closer to her brother, close enough that their foreheads grazed lightly against each other. Her face reddened to that of a cherry as she pecked him on the lips in a coy manner. To be honest, she was frightened at what she had done. How will he react now? Would he accept her in that way?
Last edited by Elaine on May 12th, 2010, 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elaine

Character sheet

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 11th, 2010, 12:21 am

His fingers moved along the back of her head moving along her soft hair holding her head in his hand as she pressed her lips along his. His heart was racing faster and faster pounding in his chest as he pressed his warm lips along hers. The tip if his tongue moving from his parted lips into her mouth touching softly along her tongue and inside you mouth.

It was a sweet kiss but one that meant more then one thing. First off it was his twin sister who had spent his days with and life with. From his darkest secrets to his dreams that no one knew about yet deep down a part of him craved it. Wanted it just to be another thing they shared.

He did not know how long the kiss last. To him it felt like forever before he pulled back slightly, his forehead along hers as he moved his arms around her holding her close. He was unsure what to say as he breathed a bit harder out of fear and something he could not place.

"No...I don't think I would want you as a scribe. It tends to be busy work with little respect in the world. You know books are not the first thing people enjoy to hear of when they hear of a tale."

The tip of his tongue moved along his lips enjoying the taste of her lips along them. What was right? What was wrong? And who was to tell them otherwise? They made there own life for it was there life and no one else. If someone told them what they did or were going to do was wrong he would not care nor would he listen to them.
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby Elaine on May 11th, 2010, 12:37 am

Mature. Do not read if easily offended.

Secret :
Elaine closed her eyes and took in everything at once. His scent, his taste, his touch. It was all so overwhelming...yet, yet it felt so natural. So right. Their lips parted and pulled together again, tongues twining together like patchwork. She could feel herself melting in his arms and she dared not attempt anything that would upset their intimate actions.

"No...I don't think I would want you as a scribe. It tends to be busy work with little respect in the world. You know books are not the first thing people enjoy to hear of when they hear of a tale."

Elaine forced herself to reply to his words (for it was so very difficult, what with their close proximity and the smoldering heat of his body!), "Alright, I'll be sure to keep that...in mind. I will stay home for you, and you alone." Those words were enough for her, she could hardly contain her lustful thoughts--and dearly wished to exchange them for actions. Was she moving too quickly? John seemed to accept her advances without a second thought, as should she as well.

Oooh, enough Elaine! Enough, enough! Just shut off your mind, and let everything come as it may. And with that, she did. Carefully, she pulled herself on top of John and pressed his back to the mattress. Sweet kisses trailed his neck and jawline, eventually finding their way back to his alluring lips.
Last edited by Elaine on May 12th, 2010, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine

Character sheet

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby John Vicari on May 12th, 2010, 4:56 pm

He was taken back as she pressed his body along the bed, her lips touching his neck moving towards his jawline before meeting his own lips once more. His hands moving along her ass pushing up her nightgown as his hands ran up her back.

His mind was almost blank as his hands ran up and down her back as his tongue flicked in her mouth rubbing along her tongue as he rolled her over on the bed letting himself be on top of her. The kiss at last breaking as he pulled along her gown bringing it at first just over her stomach before slowly pulling it off over her head.

Was he moving too fast? Maybe. However he had no more thought of that as he let his eyes look at Elaine in the dim candlelit room. His chest moving faster as his heart pounded with the risk of what they were doing along with the door having no lock and at any time the family could open the door but really that was not a problem as they slept until he sun woke them.

"You're beautiful..." The whisper of the words left his lips as he smiled at her. The smile he had only for her really in life for it was her that he could be himself with no fear. No worry of how people would take him and act around him.
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

Sweet sins (Elaine)

Postby Elaine on May 12th, 2010, 11:27 pm

"You're beautiful..."

"As are you." Elaine smiled affectionately as she attempted to pull herself out from a well-rested sleep. This was difficult to do, however, for her eyes felt like thousand pound weights were laid upon them. For such a beautiful morning, how could one go about being so tired?

The sun blazed in through the window and she could hear songbirds chirping their morning chorus outside on a nearby tree. What time was it, anyways? She supposed it didn’t really matter, since she didn’t have to work or do anything else.

With a yawn and a stretch of the arms, Elaine pulled herself out of bed and readied herself for the new day by going through her daily morning routine: showering, makeup application, feeding Mocha, and many other things. She wore her usual white peasant blouse, ocean blue knee-length skirt, white thigh-high stockings, and black flats.

After Elaine accomplished all of her tasks she returned to her brother’s room and sat at the edge of his bed with a serious expression painted on her face. She was bound and determined to clear up any questions the two had and figure out what all happened the night before. ”Brother. Can we talk? About…us?”
Elaine

Character sheet

Next