Balm (Dusk)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on May 19th, 2010, 6:47 pm

He chuckled too, imagining her done up in furs and traveling on a sleigh through the beautiful but cold and deadly northern snows. There were any number of ways to keep warm, he imagined, but most of them probably required a tent. And while he enjoyed her affection, that wasn't all it inspired in him. His hands rested on her knees, thumb running over the soft skin there. His elbows held him up, planted on either side of her. His head lolled back so he could smile at her before kissing her wrist when it was near.

"You're just too warm-blooded for your own good, perhaps." Then a grin and a painless, flirtatious nibble of her skin. "Morwen was probably jealous of your beauty," he jested, hushed at his playful blasphemy.
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Dusk on May 19th, 2010, 7:34 pm

Merris blushes at the compliment, and tilted her head down to trail a few kisses along his jawline. "You have never seen Morwen," she whispered, a chuckle brushing through her voice. "No human could compare to that beauty. But it's sweet of you to say. I am, apparently, too hot-blooded for the cold wastes of Taldera, though. I much prefer a bottle of wine and a man's warm skin to snow and furs."

So saying, she bent her head once more and licked a kiss across his lips, black curls spilling forward to form a curtain between the two of them and the world. Warm, those lips, as she'd promised, and soft as they moved against his - patient now instead of eager, though she trembled beneath him.
PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on May 19th, 2010, 8:22 pm

While Merris might have been patient instead of eager, he was still seventeen and whatever he was, his body was eager. He slithered around until he was facing her, and returning her kiss with ardent gusto. Once he got his knees under him, his hands came up to tenderly hover at her face. At first his eyes remained closed so he could focus on his other senses, but when they opened, dark and deep, he wanted to see her as well, to see how her beauty changed in all this. Say what she would about her eyes, they seemed brighter now to him, and her fair skin flushed. The excitement made her body change like a Vantha's eyes, and he supposed his own was undergoing similar changes. It certainly felt warmer, the smells of incense and Merris intensifying.

He smiled into her mouth. Perhaps this would, after all, be a good thing.
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Dusk on May 22nd, 2010, 6:54 pm

She gave a gentle moan of pleasure as he deepened the kiss, and turned to kneel in front of her. Pale hands skimmed along the plains of his stomach and then caught his sides to pull him closer, moaning again as she felt his stiffness press against her hip. She was flushed now, and those huge cerulean eyes were glazed over as her head spun a little with his kiss.

"Sam," she breathed, half-pleading, as she curled her arms around him and flattened her palms over the small of his back. Then she was kissing him again, deep and wanting, and there was no question that her body was responding to his - no, she knew the signs well enough, and she wanted him. Wanted him badly, evident from the way she moved against him.
PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk

Office
Scrapbook
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on May 22nd, 2010, 7:55 pm

His eyes widened at her apparent desire, realizing that money was what turned women on. Frantically, he tried to get her out of her scanty clothes without actually destroying them even though that would be sort of hot... Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods! was the only truly coherent thought process going through him just then.

Just then his only goals were to get both their clothes off of them and get into it before anything went wrong like it normally did. But just now, it felt like healthy lust, and he wanted to enjoy it. He wanted to enjoy her!

He twitched; she was good at this. His mouth broke with hers, but never left her skin, kissing greedily, hungrily, along her jaw, down her neck toward more private anatomies generally hidden from public view. He would devour her much like some interior fire threatened to consume him.
Last edited by Sama'el Sunsinger on June 7th, 2010, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Dusk on June 6th, 2010, 2:31 am

ImageMerris didn't seem to care at all about her clothing - let him tear it, she had others. The poor boy may not have understood the first thing about what turned women on, but at the moment he had his arms full of what seemed to be a very aroused woman so he must have been doing something right.

She snatched at a few crucial ribbons and her dress fell away, revealing nothing but smooth, pale skin for his lips to traverse. She tasted of sugar and honey, breasts heaving as her breath came in harsh pants and little mewling sounds.

Small hands then worked at the ties of his trousers, sliding beneath the worn material to gently take him into her soft fingers.

Dusk

Office
Scrapbook
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on June 7th, 2010, 6:08 pm

ImageHe emerged from his clothes with more enthusiasm than a butterfly from its chrysalis. Merris was too good to be true, worth more, he thought, than a mere ten golden mizas, but he was going to avail himself of her willingness before the soap bubble dream burst.

Her body was a revelation, better even than dreams and snatches of imagination, a chill northerly breeze that only served to fan the flames of desire. A heroic attempt was made to caress every bit of her with hands, with lips, with other things... There was no way he could match her skill except with his youthful ardor. Perhaps it was finally happening: with patience and encouragement she had managed to bypass all the previous wreckage and feed the starving man hiding underneath.

Sensations built upon each other layer by layer until they came to that cordon marking the point of no return. It was either escalate or go home, enter the shrine or lay about with half-measures in a decadent haze. Both could be pleasurable, but his drive would accept only one option. Poised, he caught her eyes with his, wondering if he was the only one who noticed their variations. Surely not. There was an unspoken question.
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Dusk on June 11th, 2010, 4:23 am

When Sam finally paused and met Merris' gaze, they lay naked and tangled on the bed. Her breaths were coming hard and fast, bright blue eyes glazed with pleasure and anticipation, her arms twined around his neck and one leg hooked over his hip.

When he hesitated, her full lips curved into a wanton smile. "Come here," she murmured, her sweet voice now husky with passion. She unwrapped one hand from around his neck and lowered it to take him in her hands again, then guided him slowly inside of her with a soft sigh of contentment.

Dusk

Office
Scrapbook
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on June 12th, 2010, 6:57 am

He gasped upon entry, brown eyes going gloriously wide like a deer spotting a predator. The moment of suspension made him think again of that Hanged Man card the woman in Sunberth kept drawing for his future, but then it was gone. He sighed and his instincts took over, the friction of his ever deepening pelvic thrusts sure to light a fire if there were tinder nearby.

Then, suddenly, he laughed, delighted by this, by Merris, by everything. He quickly sought out her mouth again with his, not thinking, only experiencing.
Sama'el Sunsinger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Balm (Dusk)

Postby Dusk on September 15th, 2010, 12:14 am

Merris grinned as he laughed, leaning up to meet his mouth even as he crashed into her once more.

If he was patient enough, she would teach him about pleasing a woman's body - how to make her gasp or giggle, and a few choice positions to enhance his own experience. And all the time she smiled and laughed, as good-natured a lover as any could hope for.

Dusk

Office
Scrapbook
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)

PreviousNext