A lost soul [Veena]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby John Vicari on May 13th, 2010, 5:20 pm

John made another soft giggle as she rub along his hand. He never had a pet before due to the income or lack of on his part however he was sure he could find enough to help the kitty. "All right. I will get you a new collar. I am your Master now so just as fair. Same reason I guess I threw out that dress of yours that your old master gave or someone gave you."

He said as he let his fingers warp around one end of the collar pushing the hook and small buckle off. The collar felt like in his fingers and he saw the imprint of it along her fur. He had to wonder how long she had it on as he tossed it towards the ground.

"How's that? Pity it did not have a name. However I am sure we can figure out a name for you down the road."

It was idly talk as he let his hands rub along her furry neck where the collar was for he was feeling a bit said that it was on for so long.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby Veena on May 14th, 2010, 12:28 pm

[warning nudity]

Veena right now was huddled up in her masters arms, she was as cozy enough to almost fall asleep right there. She woke up almost immediately though once she heard him say that he was going to get her a new collar. This meant that the old one would be removed and let her transform back into her human form. It was strange to her though that he never mentioned the possibility of her being a kelvic out loud. Maybe he didn't know that much about Veena's race.

She became a little saddened when she heard that the dress had been thrown away. Veena couldn't help but find it kind of funny though that her new master thinks that the dress belonged to her old master instead. If she knew what the word meant she would think it was ironic. Veena would sit impatiently as her master would begin to try and take her old collar off of her. Veena felt a reilef as the collar had been removed from her neck.

Veena would waste no time after her master had talked. She would then begin transforming back to her human form. Her small cat limbs would soon begin stretching out to human length and the fur on them would begin dissapearing. At the same time her body was quickly starting to form more into a human like shape instead of an animal. The fur on her head was also lengthening to long black hair that stuck out in two places on the top of her head making them look like cat ears.

Once the transformation was complete she was sitting naked in her human form on her masters lap and staring at him with cat-like green eyes. She would then wrap her arms around his neck and give him a tight hug. "Thank you for removing the collar master! It was getting kind of stuffy staying in that form so long." Veena would then begin licking her masters cheek in small licks like some cats do.
Veena
Player

Words: 7522
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2010, 3:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby John Vicari on May 14th, 2010, 6:19 pm

A flash of fear ran down his spine as he saw a small cat slowly turn into a full grown human. His first thought was to pin her down with his hypnotism yet for some reason he could not form that into a large idea as she licked along his face and talked. It took a few seconds to even think of what she was before it clicked in his head.

"A Kelvic?"

Such simple words but he was not sure how to act or handle it. Yet she did not seem to want to eat him nor harm him so his tense body slowly relaxed as his hand warped around her laying along her lower back as she stayed in his lap. Her green cat like eyes stood out the most along her skin and black hair he thought.

"What's your name? I guess Fuzzball is out." He said making a small joke trying to see how she really was.
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby Veena on May 14th, 2010, 7:35 pm

Veena appeared physically to be about fifteen years old to humans. Which of course kelvic's don't live nearly as long as humans so she was much younger than that. She found it amusing at the confused look on her masters face as she knew that this hadn't been what he was expecting. She didn't really find sitting naked on her master weird as most kelvic's don't care about nudeness nearly as much as a human and most other races do.

She would then nuzzle her head against her masters when he said the name of her race. "Correct master! I am a kelvic and that collar was binding me to my feline form." Veena was a little confused though when he had asked about her name. Most humans don't really care what a kelvic's previous name was before they owned them.

"The name I had from my previous master was Veena, but my name is not mine, but yours to decide master." She still kept on cuddling him enjoying the freedom of her human form once more. "If you want my name to be fuzzball then that's what it is." she said smiling not understanding that he was just joking around.
Veena
Player

Character sheet

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby John Vicari on May 14th, 2010, 8:18 pm

"What took place with your last master?"

The words were back to a normal tone as he felt her nuzzle the side of his face. She was still like a cat even in her young human form but he did not base her age off how she looked. Even he was not even a real adult but in this day what was a adult?

"As for your name...I am not sure what to name you. Veena is a nice name but I may stick with other names depending on my mood. What is it that you can do? I never had a kelvic or pet...I am not sure what term you like even."

He was trying to figure her out and figure out how to think of her. A part of him was sad that he lost a pet but another part wanted to know what other things could take place to have a pet kelvic but he was having so many thoughts yet at least his body was more relaxed with her.

"I am John...not sure if I told you that or not.."
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby Veena on May 14th, 2010, 8:56 pm

Veena felt a little sad at the mention of her last master. Part of her still wanted to stay back where she was left to continoue to wait, but she also wanted to sya with this master. "My old master left me tied up there to wait for him, but he never returned, i'm not really sure why he never came back but your my master now."

Veena then began making purring noises as she continoued cuddling her master. She hadn't felt this much warmth in a long time and she wanted to get as much of it as she could. She was also happy when he had asked what uses she could be to him. It is a kelvic's duty to help their masters in any way they can and she would be happy to show.

"I have a lot of uses to serve you master. I can do chores and help out with things you might need to get done, anyway that I can make you happy makes me happy. I can also go into my cat form so I can be a comforting pet when needed." Her purring got louder when she said this. Then she held out her hand showing sharp and slightly long nails that resembled claws. "I can also fight aswell. Even though im more like a human now i'm still plenty flexible and have good reflexes and sharp nails."

Veena could tell that this master didn't have much experience with Kelvic's. She then gave him a tight hug as he continoued to talk. "Don't worry master, you'll get used to having a kelvic in not time, what term you use is no concern of mine, we kelvics may be more human like than other pets but we're still bassicly considered pets and animals to most people." Veena's face lit up with happiness as her master told her his name. "I look forward to serving you master...er...master John." She said not used to adressing people by their names.
Veena
Player

Character sheet

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby John Vicari on May 18th, 2010, 9:22 pm

So she was left to die or at least left to leave them alone. Maybe they lacked the money to pay for her? Or was it more of they did not want her? He was unsure of why she was left as so far she seemed to be a good kitty. He was still unsure how to handle it however he could see it more of a pet then anything.

"I see....you do have good uses and you can learn new things I am sure. You can use Master or John. That is more up to you and it seems the collar will bind you in a cat form or human if a lock is on it...Using the fact you could not move from form to form with it on which is nice to know."

He said or more or less rambled on as he let his nails move down her bare skin along the spine. He felt the bones from lack of real food but he did not mind. He let his mind wander on the ideas of having a pet and he agreed deep down.

"Veena. For now that will be your name depending on my mood however I will be your master from now on."

His voice was firm as he said the last bit as he looked at her. A smile along his lips as he made the remark more for him then her but it was his way of saying she was his no matter what now.
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby Veena on May 20th, 2010, 5:45 am

Veena would soon tighten her grip around her new master and nuzzle her head into his lower chest as she got more comfortable. It pleased her to know that she was going to be able to be useful to her master as that is one of the best pleasures in a Kelvic's life. "You may use the collar in anyw ay that you want to master." She never really understood why people want to restrict her race from switching from form to form but it didn't really bother her. She didn't really bother trying to do all the thinking of trying to understand stuff like that mostly.

The purring would continoue as her master's nails would run down her back. Cats do mostly prefer being scratched then petted anyway. She would now try her best to curl up on his lap as this is the way she likes to get cozy the most. Being lazy like this was some of her favorite moments. A chill of happiness went through Veena's body as she was commanded about her name. It had been a long time since she had the pleasure of being commanded by a master and it made her happy to know the feeling of it again. "Yes Master." she said before going silent again.
Veena
Player

Character sheet

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby John Vicari on May 20th, 2010, 6:50 am

He just laid back with his new pet, his arms resting along her body as she laid on his. He was unsure how long he spent resting with her in his arms but at last he let his eyes open. "Veena. We will go shopping for a few items then you will teach me something. First off did you leave any gold laying about while you were on your own?"

His voice was firm but he had a idea she had made a small horde of things in her time or at least hoped she did. He would be shopping for her mainly as he patted the side of her leg as he let her get up off him.

"Turn back and follow...."

He said as he let his self linger by the door once she was ready. He was not sure what formed he enjoyed the most. Her cat or human like form but then again he could enjoy both in more time.
John Vicari
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Peer Reviewer (1)

A lost soul [Veena]

Postby Veena on May 20th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Veena enjoyed the relaxing time for however long they were just sitting there. She flinched at the sudden question that she was asked. This wasn't because of the question but because she was startled by the sudden talking as cats have much better reflexes. She had to think for a minute about if she had left anything behind, she hadn't really thought about that since before she had met her new master.

She lit up with happiness of the thought of going shopping with her master. Suddenly the memory of her stuff had come back to her. She then sat up before she would asnwer the question. "I remember that I had some money that other people would throw or drop. My old master left a ring with me to that I still had in the box along with the money."

Veena would go silent as she strained to remember if anything else had been there before. "There was also the shirt that my master left me but of course that's gone now." As her leg was patted she would hop off John and stand up beside the bed waiting to see what will happen. Veena would then happily follow her master through the door once she was commanded it.
Veena
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext