[Beautyfest] Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Open)

Kavala drags the females of The Sanctuary out to get Gianne a makeover.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Iris Timandre on November 20th, 2012, 4:20 am

68th of Fall, 512 A. V.
Iris would give Kavala a light nod and turn to Rhy. Still quite confused, she had never really did anything like this back in Mura. To be honest, Iris was never about looking flashy or sparkly. It was something new. The Konti thought to herself I could get into this...

Iris stepped in front of Rhy and said "You lead the way" lightly, it almost sounded like she whispered to Rhy. Everyone who was part of the sanctuary knew very well that Iris didn't know how to get around Riverfall very well. And even giving her the most simple directions would still confuse her. Iris was smart but she lacked common sense. It hurt her in many ways.

The healer stepped right out of Rhy's way and folded her arms. Her icy blue eyes trailing up down, left and right. Rhy was one of the many people in the Sanctuary Iris did not converse with. The only person Iris had an in depth conversation with was Serrif.

A smile formed on Iris' face, though she wasn't in the best of moods she wanted to keep a positive attitude so she didn't ruin everyone else's day. The Timandre's track record for ruining people's moods was very long. Back when Mikey passed on in Zeltiva, Iris made everyone hate her guts just for speaking the truth to Tock. After Iris was slapped by her good friend she decided that it would be a great idea to keep most thoughts and opinions to herself. Stay to herself.
Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Words: 71783
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 9:20 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Rosela on November 26th, 2012, 11:36 pm

The Konti woman behind Rosela’s makeup counter had finished with the other customer, and was washing her hands. “Six arms, my goodness. You must not need any help around the house, hm?” She laughed at her own joke and Rosela offered a small, polite laugh. No sense wasting time when there were so many lovely men out there to adore.

“I was hoping for something in the Eypharian style,” Rosela offered, trying to get the ball rolling. If the woman hadn’t even recognized her as an Eypharian, the idea that she’d know the bold, fantastic style of makeup that Rosela so missed was rather slim.

“Eypharian style, hm? Can’t say I’ve seen enough of it to know it…” She looked thoughtfully around her brushes and liners.

”We’ll need some black and white liners and red powder, and I can take it from there.”

As the woman looked, Rosela only half noticed the double-take Kavala gave her and quickly dismissed it as another example of provincial curiosity. She’d run into quite a few people who’d never seen an Eypharian before, sad as it was. Another of the girls from the next stall glanced over, more discreetly, and one of Rosela’s feet started to bounce irritably. It was one thing when men stared, it was practically flattery, but when other women did it was just bothersome.

A familiar voice cut over the crowd, Char accent standing out over the Tukant. Whipping around, it didn’t take her long to pick out her fishing teacher, green skin standing out amongst the blues and violets. ”I’sona! Hi!” Spinning in her seat, she leaned one head in her hand and beamed. ”Why thank you, you too!” The woman could certainly do with a bit of makeup though – who didn’t – and Rosela resolved to fix that. ”Come here, get done up with me! You’d look stunning in blues and whites.” Four hands waving her closer, it was a moment before she realized what was wrong with this picture. ”Hey, why don’t you have any beads yet?”

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous