[Sacred Arch Hotsprings] A trip to the springs (Crypt)

Rune heads to the Sacred Arch Hotsprings for some rest and relaxation from the city.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Runick Torian on November 4th, 2012, 2:19 pm

85th of Fall A.V. 512

The weather continued to cool. The city was bustling and as crowded as ever. Rune had heard of a place just outside of Syliras that was a popular place of relaxation. He could use a little of that. What was that place called, scared waters? no. It had 3 words in the name. Scared... no it's sacred. Now I remember! Sacred Arch Hotsprings! Rune thought. Rune grabbed a few miza and headed to the bazaar to buy a towel. He then headed to the gates, and when he got there, he asked a guard for directions to the hot springs. The guards directions were easy to follow and Rune was soon at the springs.

The air was crisp and fresh. Rune took off his clothes and wrapped himself in a towel. He walked to the springs and dipped his feet in. Sitting there, he let his thoughts flow away.
Runick Torian
Player

Words: 9641
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2012, 6:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Crypt on November 4th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Crypt sank into the warm waters of the Sacred Arch Hotsprings with a deep sigh. He had been visiting the Hotsprings every now and then after work and some exercise for a little bit of rest and relaxation. Though he had baths everyday at the Bathhouse, this was more relaxing than it. The environment was calm and peaceful (If one frequented the Hotsprings at around evening; in the afternoon many a child would play here to their hearts' content - Crypt had nothing against children but he loathed being disturbed), the steam had a somewhat fragrant smell and here he was, already about to doze off.

Crypt shook his head, sending water droplets flying everywhere as his hair whipped around.

Best not to sleep, mate, otherwise it'll be night when we get back into Syliras, and the guards are a tad more touchy at night. Maras' grazing nearby, so at least I won't have to take charge of him. Pity they won't let him in here. I'm sure he'd enjoy it...

He noticed a man with short, messy brown hair seemingly staring at nothing, completely relaxed and at peace. He didn't look like any regular patron of the hotsprings, but for all Crypt knew, the stranger may have frequented the hotsprings earlier in the day most of the time.

Crypt stood up with a groan, and starting making his way towards the man, wading slowly through the warm waters of the Hotsprings.

Some idle conversation would be nice...

Once he had reached the side the man was on, Crypt seated himself a short distance away from the man and leant against the wall, turning his head towards the blue-eyed man.

"So... Do you come here often? Name's Crypt by the way. Quite a neat place they have here, right? It's soothing and peaceful."

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Runick Torian on November 10th, 2012, 1:58 am

Rune stared at nothing. The worries and stresses were melting away, and yet he only had dipped his feet in.

"So... Do you come here often? Name's Crypt by the way. Quite a neat place they have here, right? It's soothing and peaceful."

The voice snapped Rune out of the springs trance. Rune quickly looked to were he heard the voice from and saw another man leaning against the edge of the spring.

"No, this is my first time here. Your right it is a nice place." Rune said, "My name's Rune. I moved her earlier this fall, came from Sunberth. Lived there my whole life till now." Rune unfolded his towel and submerged his body in the spring.
Runick Torian
Player

Words: 9641
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2012, 6:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Crypt on November 10th, 2012, 2:42 am

“Nice to meet you, Rune. Sunberth? Quite a place to come from. I hear it's a place where there isn't any order - no supreme ruling body, that is. Better in some ways than Syliras, but if you're wanting some peace and quiet, if you don't mind the Syliran Knights controlling much of what goes on here, then this is the place for you. How's it been so far?”

Crypt sank deeper into the hotsprings, allowing the warmth of the waters to permeate into his sculptured body, allowing his muscles to relax.

“I lived in Endrykas, in the Cyphrus region, for most of my life before I set off to do a spot of traveling. It's quite a beautiful place, Cyphrus, but I became bored of it once I turned seventeen, and... due to other factors beyond my control, I willingly set out to travel around this world with the blessings of my pavilion and Ankal. I've been to quite a few places since then, and Syliras is where I'm stopping for Fall and Winter.”

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Accolade on February 12th, 2013, 4:38 am

Runick Torian

Lores
Lore Earned
First time at the Hot Springs
Crypt from Endrykas

Crypt

Lores
Lore Earned
Enjoying an outing at the Hot Spring
Darn kids disturb me!
Rune from Sunberth
A better city if Mara could come in

Notes :
One of the shortest grades I've ever graded. Yup..That's all.

The Sylir has spoken
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)