[The Sanctuary] The Within Library

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Riverfall's Stables and Animal Healing Center

Moderator: Kavala

Postby Kavala on November 9th, 2012, 9:32 pm

General Information

The Sanctuary's Library has began to grow considerably along with Kavala's book collection. Now that The Within has an official library, Kavala has transferred all her books there for the use of the staff and guests. The library is equipped with comfortable reading chairs, lamps, and several desks as well as a large boardroom type work table that allows planning. If anyone uses a book from the library, please note it within this thread. If you have books you can donate to the library or copy and place in the library, please note it here. ,Also, if you use library supplies such as blank books, journals, ink, parchment let us know here. I'll resupply the library as it gets used up as part of The Sanctuary's tracked expenses. I hope you guys enjoy and will continue to contribute by both reading and placing books into the library!

The Collection Thus Far

The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Loken on March 9th, 2013, 9:33 am

Loken used the following items in this thread.

Toxic Knowledge

-3GM: Book, Blank
-2GM: Ink (1 Oz. Vial)
-5CM: Quill

Total= -5gm. 5cm
Loken
Balancing life on the edge of a blade

Words: 151876
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets