Flashback Playing Doctor (Alisdair)

Kyra wanders through the city completely lost, what happens next...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Playing Doctor (Alisdair)

Postby Kyra on December 14th, 2012, 4:58 pm

Kyra simply shrugged her shoulders, he was right and she didn't like the dog, not one bit. However she couldn't help but to wonder, the kelvic didn't have the most innocent nature about him. And then he said it, something that proved her inner thoughts about him and his predator side. "You..said you don't do that anymore. Does that mean that you used to eat them?"

He had a curious way of looking at friendships, or more accurately, he had a curious way of looking at most things. She learned tidbits about him this way, though at the same time it felt as if they were going in circles, with no direction in sight. Luckily he asked where she was headed and they were finally going about something other their queries and vague answers. "I am trying to find my way home, to the boarding house..but I have gotten lost."

She glared at him as he continued to question her about her natural form, and her gaze focused on his finger when he pointed it at her. At first she wasn't sure what he was doing, and he had already poked at her once. "I suppose, but I'm really no different than anyone else..except maybe you." She spoke honestly, but deep down she had always felt that she were different, unique from everyone else. It had been her mother who said that she was special, a half truth to be sure, but at the moment it was good enough to work on her.

"You ask a lot of questions dogman, but you don't like to answer them, you didn't even tell me your name." He hadn't mentioned his name, yet neither had she. Kyra looked on at the amusing display as he fixed up the dog, then it raced off and scaring people as it went. She giggled softly tilting her head as she began to twist her body from left and right. "I don't think he liked you...But I can't blame him."

The young kelvic had been very interesting in the print. it reminded her of Marcelo, his friend, and even her own outfit. It was a curious word circus people? That wasn't at all what Marcelo had called them. Once she was finished looking at them, she gave it back to him and started to look around again." Do you live here?"
Kyra
Strength is meaning

Words: 516587
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2012, 6:39 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Playing Doctor (Alisdair)

Postby Verilian on February 8th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Thread Award

Kyra

• +1 Observation
  • +1 Philosophy
  • +1 Socializing

Lores: The Plaza of Dark Delights, Discovering you look like a Circus Girl,

Alisdair Mckennan

• +1 Medicine
  • +1 Animal Husbandry
  • +1 Observation
  • +1 Socializing

Lores: Tending to a Dog, Meeting a Circus Girl,

You Question My Logic? :
Any questions on the award, feel free to PM me.

Notes: So, a comment was made in thread, and every time this comment is made I give this lecture. While outsiders may think that Ravok is full of treacherous terrible people who would slit your throat just for a few coins, that is not true. In general, the people of Ravok are all good. Rhysol offers them protection and a decent life, and so they worship him, but they are not evil. The don't think Rhysol is evil. Most of the population are just normal people, living normal lives. It isn't the cutthroat town everyone thinks it is, that's Sunberth. Even the Ebonstryfe don't just randomly go killing people. If they did, the people wouldn't love them, and Ravok only exists because it's people love Rhysol and the blessings he and his followers have given them.

Also, there are no sewers in Ravok. Only canals, filled with fresh clean water that is always pure, despite what is thrown in it, thanks to the grace of Rhysol.

Lastly, there is no way that Alisdair could have discerned exactly what type of Kelvic Kyra was. A kelvic might be able to recognize another kelvic, and there might be certain traits about them that make them seem bird-like or cat-like or whatever, but it would be utterly impossible to know for certain what type of kelvic they are without actually seeing it.

Anwway.. enjoy your xp, and as always, keep writing!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous