[Suvan Office] Leagues Beneath the Sea

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Anchor on November 22nd, 2012, 1:18 pm

The Great Deep

Welcome all! This is my cozy little office down here, recently smashed and redone since I've been an AS for a while now. I don't have the patience to outline every detail that should be included with your requests, but suffice to say the more you include the easier and faster it will go.

Grades:
Let me know where it is and who's in it, as well as any particular requests you have for the thread. Fair warning; just because it is requested doesn't mean it will be awarded.

Moderated Threads:
This will need a number of things included. You need to tell me the timestamp, the location, who you want to be innvolved, and the purpose of the thread. If it's something as simple as training, I may just give you permission to use an NPC and ask you to do it yourself or find a guest moderator. However, if it is something more intricatr, outline clearly what you are hoping for, and also resign yourself to the fact I may not give you everything you ask for because it is in my control.

With that in mind, make your requests!

(Currently not accepting mod requests)
Last edited by Anchor on April 30th, 2013, 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting

The Suvan Sea

The Suvan Sea *** Fierce Currents OOC *** Current Events

Black Rock
(Temporary Responsibility)
Black Rock *** Morbid Musings OOC *** Domain Lore
Anchor
Come diving with me

Words: 155953
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 4:21 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Ssafirsotibones on May 6th, 2013, 6:36 pm

Alright, I have a bit of an older thread to turn in. Not sure how it never got turned in, but here it is now. It is when a while back Alric and Bones were traveling across the Suvan by boat. Alric has been inactive for a year or so, so probably safe not to grade his half.

It starts out with Bones having a arm wrestling match with a sailor. Maybe wrestling and bodybuilding for that?

Then Bones goes on to give Alric a lesson in sword combat. So looking for any skills there he can get, mainly teaching a good bit and also gladius, and whatever else fits.

Translations for his speech is on the spoiler at the bottom of the post.
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)