[Flashback]Great Balls of Fur (Ximal)

508AV, Spring 50th: In which Blood is being caught by slavers, and Ximal steps in to save the furballs butt.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Bloodfight on December 7th, 2012, 4:40 am

The halfling grumped at him, as he was being persistant "don't know" and then shrugged as best as he could without wincing, he didn't exactly know how to word what he wanted to say "kill people... same as others.. for shinies.. food.."

The response was simple of course, with how limited his speech was, he just stared back up at the human. Tilting his head to the side a small degree, trying to decide whether or not to just leave. This human had helped him, and now the halfling had no need for him anymore, he let his glance roam over the bodies. Eyeing them up, and then thinking better- this was definitely not the time to eat a part or two from them, especially with a hulk of a human nearby. The halfling knew it was disturbing for others to watch him eat the flesh of another, frankly, he didn't care most times but this human was different.

He would be compliant until the human was gone.

"You?" he pointed with a finger, using his good hand "Why help, me? Not them?" Pointing at himself, as if to clarify "not human" there was a much better way to word that, but he didn't have the time to stand there and think over his words.

It was questionable of course, as to why this human would help a mix blood instead of the humans? And why was he actually coming out so late at night, he raised an eyebrow at the human "why out here?"
Bloodfight
I'm just an innocent half-zith...

Words: 65907
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2011, 2:34 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Ximal on December 7th, 2012, 5:04 am

Well at least the halfling was being honest with Xi now. He'd gone after them for money for food. Eh, Xi probably would have done the same so that really didn't give Xi much pause for thought. Xi glanced down at the unconscious and dead slavers. His arm throbbed a little with a pang of pain and then he looked back at blood fast enough to catch him as he was speaking. The halfling was asking Xi why he was helping him and not the other humans. Well...that was a first, most people just said thanks and then went their own way. But this furball wasn't human which was kind of obvious by the fact he was covered with hair.
"Why did i help you and not them ? Simple...I've personal reasons against people who gang up on others and slavers....Especially slavers. So that's why in helped you, i could care less if you weren't human. You needed a hand and i gave you one."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)