Adnaj's lockbox - Clinical recordkeeping

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Adnaj on December 8th, 2012, 6:06 pm

Winter 36th 510AV

Patient identifiers: Kandir Rohadrin
DOB: Winter 68th 443AV
Race: Human

Diagnosis: Myasthenia Gravis
Prognosis: Deceased - Respiratory failure

Social history and Past Medical History
This 67 year old, male, widowed, dockworker entered the clinic on Winter 34th with no relevant prior medical history. He reported experiencing occasional low back pain and recalls a traumatic injury resulting in successful surgical repair of the left shoulder with mild complications entailing dull shoulder pain and 20% loss of functional range of motion.

Subjective Complaint
Patient had entered the clinic two days prior complaining of generalized fatigue and weakness lasting from 2 or 3 weeks prior to the initial examination.

Neurological Exam
- Absence of any pathological central nervous reflex
- Superficial reflexes are intact
- Sensory findings are unremarkable
- Muscle strength testing:
-Bilateral deltoid graded 5/5
-Bilateral wrist flexors and extensors graded 3/5
-Bilateral interossei musculature of the hands graded 3/5
-Bilateral great toe extensors are graded 3/5
-Bilateral ptosis of the eyelids is observed and noted

Special Testing procedures
Exertional testing reveals repeatable, transient muscle fatigue reproducible with exertion and relieved with rest.

Miscellaneous personal notes
Kandir knew that I am a Nuit. Apparently, he had known from, nearly, the very beginning. My shell, at the time, had been almost spent and it was simply too difficult to maintain any disguise. Kandir, noting the state of my body had offered his own in death. I refused at first but there was no other way. With great difficulty, I began the process of switching bodies. As of the writing of this clinical report, I currently reside within Kandir's graciously offered body. Thank you, my first and only friend here in Zeltiva.
Adnaj
Technician for the Living

Words: 75084
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2012, 4:50 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Adnaj on February 22nd, 2013, 2:52 am

Winter 54th 512AV

Patient identifiers: Harold Wydren
DOB: Summer 23th 492AV
Race: Human

Diagnosis: Toxoplasmosis
Prognosis: Recovered

Social history and Past Medical History
This 20 year old male, single, student entered the clinic (The University Infirmary) complaining of neck pains with headache.

Subjective Complaint
He reported having had pain for a week prior and having sought care from a Dr. Kelly. Dr. Kelly treated Mr. Wydren with a mixture of pharmaceuitcal and herbal treatment. Shortly after, Mr. Wydren began to experience dizziness and fainting spells in addition to the pain complaint.

Neurological Exam
- Pupillary reflex was absent indicating cranial swelling
- No pathological reflexes were present
- Peripheral neurologic motor, sensory and reflex tests were within normal limits.

Miscellaneous personal notes
The ever-ambitious Dr. Kelly had diagnosed Mr. Wydren with a simple case of cervical spine joint degeneration and secondary muscle inflammation. He decided to treat Mr. Wydren with arnica mixed with a patented anti-inflammatory agent which was harvested from porcine hormonal tissue (the adrenal gland.)

The immunosuppressive effects of Dr. Kelly's mixture with the timing of The Great Plague was the right combination to allow Mr. Wydren to become infected with Toxoplasmosis from his cat.
Adnaj
Technician for the Living

Words: 75084
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2012, 4:50 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes