Closed Good For Business (Kavala)

Riaris meets a lovely and ravishing Konti while he is working

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Good For Business (Kavala)

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on December 8th, 2012, 7:57 pm

Timestamp: 32th of Winter 512

Riaris had awoken very early that day, and after his usual morning workout, he headed down to the docks for work. Since he wasn't as skilled as the other builders, his job for the day was mainly helping them to build a small boat. He observed mostly, and taking on any task that he was given and performing them to the best of his ability. From the time that he arrived, he had been helping to secure the planks onto the frame of the boat, and hammering them in with nails. He was instructed to start with the gar board plank and secure it to the keel and stem. This task wasn't taken on by Riaris alone, but with a much more skilled laborer working along with him. He continued his work, making sure that the planking didn't overlap with their neighbors as much as possible. Once the planking was finished, Riaris helped to fill the seams between the planks with cotton to make the boat itself more rigid.

The task assigned would take well into the afternoon where he was then allowed to take a brake. Upon his return, he would be set to work on simple repairs for a small ship.The problem wasn't very serious only the end result of owners being reckless with their property. It wouldn't be terribly hard to fit, and was a good learning exercise for Riaris. But for now, he was on break and decided to stay at the docks for the time.

The now adult Akalak felt pride in his work, taking after his father whom also had a love of the sea and building boats. It was now a goal of his, and one that he would be sure to see through to the end. Once he had enough skill, and the coins to back the task, Riaris planned to build his own ship. A ship large enough to house a full crew, and able to navigate even the toughest sea. A long-term goal to be sure, but he had a vision, and that vision was enough to propel him forward.

Riaris stood silent for a time, his eyes, pale hues of sapphire gazed out into the endless mass of icy water. Deep, royal skin turned a shade lighter, covered in tiny beads of sweat that glistened in the light. His raven colored hair hung loose, falling upon his broad shoulders and absorbing the moister about his neck. The ocean seemed to go on forever, even well beyond the horizon. He imagined that it would be a wondrous travel, the sea being untamed and a force of nature too powerful to ever be controlled. Riaris would sail that very sea one day, and travel far and wide to explore the vast reaching of the sea.
The more you try to silence me, the more I'm gaining ground.
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Words: 299930
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2012, 6:39 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on December 9th, 2012, 6:48 am

The Konti was bundled against the weather. It wasn't exactly a snowy day, though Riverfall had its share of snow piled up. It was just permeated with cold, chilling the slender Konti and forcing her into heavy boots and a thick fur cloak over her leathers.

The long winter days, even if it was not even a quarter of the way into the season, were already dragging on the young Konti who had been, by self imposed exile, on lockdown at The Sanctuary. Getting out into the city was a big deal. She'd brought a pony cart pulled by one of her stallions to do some shopping and get some much needed supplies. And beyond that, she'd needed to finally go on an errand that was closer to her heart.

Visiting the Wavemaster Shipwright facility was a priority to her. Kavala wanted to commission the building of a small sailing ship where they could easily travel to some of the Suvan Islands and anchor offshore so that underwater ruins could be explored if necessary. And too those means, the Konti slipped through the gates of the port facility after leaving her horse snug in the stables near the main gates. She crossed into the all but deserted and shipyard and carefully called out to see if anyone was around.

"Hello? Anyone here I can talk to about a ship?" She asked softly into the near empty yard. I twas true winter wasn't exactly a booming time for a shipwright. And if it wasn't the lack of work that was driving the craftsman indoors it certainly was the weather. Her breath puffed out around her once more.

"Hello? Anyone here?" She asked, moving deeper into the heart of the facility. Sooner or later someone would come, the Konti figured. Otherwise, why would the gates be wide open?
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on December 9th, 2012, 8:13 pm

Riaris had moved from the spot where he had stood for well over several chimes. He was busy constructing his dream ship within his own mind. He didn't know a lot about building as of yet, however, he assumed that he would need a large enough vessel that could easily carry a full crew. It would also need a enough cargo space to hold weapons and other items that are needed, and as well as a place to prepare meals. Lastly there was an additional area he wanted to have installed, an arena of sorts, a place where he and his crew could test their strength and train in combat while out on the long sea voyages.

This ship would travel far and wide, allowing him to observe the world away from Riverfall and see how they lived, and strive. It was a very different place out there, and he hoped to find the reason for his race's decline, or at least find away to bring them back from the brink of extinction. He had a lot planned, and there was so much to do before he could achieve his goal. For now, he would just have to wait, bid his time, and work towards the goal.

A soft voice in the distance relieved him from his thoughts and brought him back to the shipyard. He alone stood in the shipyard, the rest of the men having finished the boat job, decided to go inside and escape the cold. Riaris didn't mind the cold as much and whenever he put in hard work, he barely noticed the chill. The voice called out again, riding on the whispering winds until it reached his elongated ears. The winter's air began to blow a bit stronger, tossing about his hair and adding a tiny chill to his exposed flesh.

Riaris turned away from the sea and headed back into the main area of the shipyard towards the gate. He didn't rush, though with his long legs it didn't take him long to cross the yard and return to the entrance. He was surprised, and happily so at the sight of the beautiful konti that awaited him. The vision was adorable if not a bit amusing to see her so bundled up, as if she were afraid that she'd freeze, if not for her winter armor. In truth it wasn't strange at all and most were dressed in such a way, Riaris was the exception and had to constantly remind himself of that fact.

"Hello there.." He called out from a far, his voice loud and rough. He hoped to get her attention so that she wouldn't think them closed and leave before he reached her. "Well met, What can I do for you?" he finished with a somewhat gentle smile, his gaze pouring over her and awaiting her reaction.
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on December 9th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Kavala turned at the sound of the voice and offered a smile, pushing the hood of her cloak back to reveal her face. Pale, almost translucent hair feathered around her features, trapped within the cloak where it was fastened around her neck. She had a patient look on her face, one of calm authority not of hesitant discovery. Kavala was here for business and hoped to find someone to conduct some with. The Konti would have been scowling had she somehow known he'd thought the scene of a well-bundled Konti adorable, but as it was the woman stood with a pleasant smile instead as the Akalak approached.

She waited for him to close the distance before she spoke. "Hello there." Her smile widened even more. Unlike a lot of human women, Kavala was somewhat more comfortable around Akalaks than the average female in Riverfall. She reached out her hand to shake his, the one that would have held a Nakivak bracelet had she been bound, and took his hand in greeting. He could see her wrist was bare. It was important, always, to Kavala to make it clear to new males in Riverfall she was not bound by oath. "I'm Kavala Denusk, of the Sapphire Clan, and one of the healers of The Sanctuary. I was wondering if there was someone here I could talk to about the commissioning of a sailing vessel. Would you be the one I could speak too or is there someone you could direct me too?" Kavala asked, while shaking his hand and then stepping back to give him room to speak.

The Akalak was big and a deep color of purple. She was used to vivid blues in a multitude of shades, but rarely had she met one of this particular coloring. Kavala wanted to tell him his skin tone was lovely, but felt that not appropriate for the circumstance.

She reached into her cloak and pulled out a rolled drawing. Taking it out she unrolled it and twisted her body so that she could open the diagram and show him the vessel she was after. It was a strange two-hulled sailing ship. The drawings were detailed and labeled. "Something like this..." She said, showing him the diagram.

n0
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on December 10th, 2012, 2:43 am

Riaris was even more pleased once the woman had removed her hood. He had always considered himself as having an eye for feminine beauty, and although she had been wrapped up in thick fur he could tell that beauty lied underneath. Still, he hadn't known that she was a konti, and to him that made her even more lovely. Human women were very popular by Akalaks, but Riaris always preferred Konti women. He had, from a young age saw them as the most beautiful of women besides the Akontak.

Her voice was soothing, as was her presences and Riaris found himself staring down curiously as she took his hand and shook it. In his time, few women felt comfortable enough to be close to him, even less outside of the family. Her hand was small, and fragile, much like that of his mother's and younger sister's. Such small limbs women had, feeling as though they would brake under the slightest pressure. Looking down at her arm, he quickly noticed her bare wrist. He hadn't realized that she showed him this on purpose and only made an observation, before lifting his eyes to meet hers as he spoke again.

"It's nice to meet you Kavala Denusk, I am Riaris Dovukalis. Welcome to the shipyard." He nodded towards her after dropping his hand back to his side and continued. "Picalum is the Head Shipwright here. You'll want to speak with him about the construction of your sailing vessel." He waited and watched while she retrieved the rolled drawing from inside her cloak and unrolled it so that he could see it.

Riaris nodded again, leaning down a bit to get a better look from his towering position over the tiny woman. It was a nicely detailed drawing of a small sized catamaran. The construction looked workable by his standards and he was sure that he would be placed on the job as one of the workers, in fact he would make sure of it. "This might take several seasons to construct, but it can be done. Follow me."

He turned away then, assuming that the young konti would follow, and headed inside. He walked a bit slower than normal to allow the woman to keep pace so that she wouldn't lose her way. Once inside, he led her past the sitting area and into the small office where Picalum sat working out a print. Standing to the side, Riaris allowed Kavala to step in past him if she choose too and addressed the Akalak at the desk. " Picalum, Kavala Denusk wishes to have a small vessel commissioned."
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on December 10th, 2012, 3:00 am

Kavala raised an eyebrow at the introduction. She interrupted him almost immediately. "And your brother's name? I've lived here years now. I know how impolite it is to exclude your brother." She said, meeting his gaze as if she was looking through Riaris and into his head to find someone else. The Konti was firm, though her show of force did not boarder on arrogant. She just wanted to set ground rules with this new man that she wasn't a stranger to Riverfall and its customs. The city was her home. And she'd embraced everything about it.

She nodded to his words about Picalum, and smiled. He had a pleasant voice, one that was resonant and matched his towering frame. "Several seasons is fine. I only had hopes for something completed by Summer while the weather was still good." Kavala added. When he slowed his steps she frowned and sped hers up hoping to force him to move at his usual pace. Kavala was neither slow nor frail and went to great lengths to prove that to people. Stubborn, she didn't want the Akalak showing any predisposition to hover or alter his behavior just because he was roughly the size of the warehouses on either side of the shipyard. It was a thoughtful gesture, but one Kavala would have rather he not make.

"Greetings Sir. It is nice to make your acquiescence. Riaris was just looking at my plans and said I should come see you. I'd like to commission a catamaran built. I have the specs from ... well from a dream. I know these vessels are uncommon in this day and age, but once they were prevalent and very functional. I'd like to see them sail The Suvan again. And I'll need someone very gifted to build it if that is to happen." Kavala said, meeting the Head Shipwrights eyes then turning to look at Riaris. She offered both men a smile and unrolled her blueprints again.

"I've labeled everything I'd like to see included. If there are any issues, I'd be open for negotiation. I can put half down now and half down when the project is completed depending upon the cost and length of time. I would also like to know who will be in charge of the project so I can periodically stop, if you indeed take the commission, to check on the work. I will not tell you men how to do your work, but I would very much like to see a ship like this in all its stages. And once the sailing of this one is mastered, I suspect a large one will be commissioned to carry more people." She added, wanting them to know she had complete faith in them. Riverfall was not Zeltiva, but her ships were good quality and often survived the Middle Suvan 'Gut' just fine where other vessels sometimes failed. And it was true. She did not want to rush them or tell them their craft. She simply wanted access to see the ship take shape.

"Is this something that is possible?" She asked, hopeful and eager, her ice blue eyes shining with encouragement.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on December 10th, 2012, 5:20 am

Riaris was surprised at her boldness and not only the fact that she knew his culture, but how she demanded to be included. The rugged Akalak arched a brow of his own and reached up to rub at his chin. "So..you want to know about him? My..brother?" A smirk spread across his lips as he thought over her request, though from the look in her eyes, it didn't seem as if she was asking. Finally after a tick he leaned down more bringing his face closer to hers and staring into those icy blue eyes of her. "Recoomas.." he said simply and waited a moment to see her reaction before he returned to his full height.

He wondered though, did she really need to hear about him? Riaris was the stronger of the two, and for as long as possible he would stay in control, at least when it came to important matters, things he didn't trust that Recoomas would handle with the same care that he would. "You have his name, now unless you plan to enlist his help, let's continue." His words came out as before, with no anger or resentment in them. He hadn't meant to sound rude to the woman, but with their interaction being of business he saw no reason to speak of Recoomas.

The conversation continued as he led her inside. Riaris nodded, stating that summer should be enough time to have her boat build and ready for use. He looked back, arching a brow as she moved faster to keep pace with him. She was an interesting woman to be sure, and seem to demand a lot for one so small. Still, the Akalak didn't see this as a bad thing, and was enjoying the freshness that was Kavala of the Sanctuary. Once they were inside and the konti was in front of him and addressing Picalum, Riaris stayed at the door, folding his arms as he leaned against the wall. He was surprised, as was Picalum, when the woman said that she had acquired the specs from a dream.

"A dream?" Picalum asked, glancing up towards Riaris who stood silent, cocking one end of his lips upward. The Head Shipwright then turned his attention back to the woman and listened as she finished. Once she reopened the print and showed it so that they could both see it, Picalum stood up and leaned forward for a closer view and inspection. The vessel was uncommon as she said, but it wasn't anything that he couldn't build and teach others to do. The woman was determined, and had a good idea of what she wanted, though that lend little aid to the work that would have to go into it, but that was their job to do.

Riaris listened intently to the conversation, knowing that the information gathered would do him well once they started to build the ship. He didn't have any worries that Picalum wouldn't take the job, the shipyard was abandoned with but one half completed ship and another that need repairs. The Head Shipwright looked over the plans more, while listening to what the woman had to say. It was better to get such details and questions, improvements taken care of now rather than later.

When she asked about who would be heading the protect, Picalum glanced at her and smiled. "I am the Head Shipwright. I'll be overseeing it's development." Picalum then glanced up to Riaris again, who remained a statue against the wall. Riaris knew that he wouldn't be the lead given his lack of knowledge, but he'd be sure to find a way to work on it's development. It could go without saying, being that there wasn't many workers there to begin with.

Settling back into his seat, Picalum smiled again as he spoke. "We can do this for you, and I'll except your commission of half the price..500 gold." His smile widen then, his eyes rolling up towards Riaris and back down to the konti. "And yes, feel free to come by whenever you'd like, if I'm not around then Riaris here should be able to help you."
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on December 11th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Kavala smiled. "Just an introduction. It's only polite." She said softly in response to Riaris' question about her asking for his dark brother's name. "If I am going to be around I like to know both of you, since it sounds like you work here full time. It's very nice to meet you both, Riaris and Recoomas." Kavala said, then followed him into the office. She always treated the Akalak like they were two different people. Even if only one was in control, she knew the other one could very well be listening and that meant she treated them as a pair. The way her Akalak friends had often explained it was that there was an internal dialog always, and often the two personalities were discussing life's events as life moved on so to Kavala it was pointless to just deal with one or the other. Deal with both of them, then that built a business relationship, friendship or something more.

Riaris was a bit gruff, but Kavala was used to that with the Akalak. They got to the point and rarely showed a softer side until one got to know them better. Perhaps he was irritated that she had asked, but to Kavala, it was only logical.

She spoke at length with Picalum and enjoyed the conversation. The Head Shipwright had a habit of asking questions in the form of a fragment as if he knew the person supposed to answer was going to finish the sentence for them. "Yes, history is a hobby of mine. And I often dream about what I study. I found these catamaran's fascinating." It was not quite the truth. But Kavala was not about to go into the fact that she'd once sailed one of these vessels in a life long past. "I'm also interested in archaeology especially offshore. These craft are easy to anchor and hard to sink so they make great bases of operations, don't you think, for any exploration of the Suvan Sea floor?" Everyone knew what the Akalaks and the Konti that helped them looked for at the bottom of the suvan. Just no one ever expected to find it.

"That is most kind."
The Konti said, then offered Riaris a smile. "I have the coin at The Sanctuary. I can pay you half now and half when you finish. I feel not at all comfortable with that amount of coin. Can perhaps one of your people, maybe even Riaris, walk back with me and collect your first installment? We can take a cart and be there and back quickly. Five hundred now and five hundred upon completion in the summer?" Kavala nodded. She signed any contract paperwork that Picalum might have had for her, and then turned to Riaris. She hoped he didn't mind escorting her home and back with the funds. For his trouble, perhaps she'd offer him dinner somewhere when they'd accomplished that task. The Blue Bull possibly had some good musicians playing tonight and the dancing would be amazing. Unless Riaris was married or had a Nakivak in contract, he might just be interested in hitting the town for some fun. Kavala had been couped up in The Sanctuary for the Lockdown for way too long.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on December 12th, 2012, 11:57 pm

"Politeness, agreed. It is nice to meet you Kavala Denusk." There was knowlegde behind her eyes, confidence and a warming nature. What was it that she had lived through, experienced that led this woman to be as she was? Admittedly he had been first drawn to the mysterious beauty hidden beneath the furry cloak, then learning that she was a konti had him all the more interested. However as they continued to speak his interest wandered to the woman more so than her outer appearance. Outsiders weren't all comfortable with the Akalak's duel nature, and others didn't altogether understand it. But Kavala seemed to, and this made him wonder if she was born in Riverfall, or possibly had spent a lot of time with other Akalak.

Riaris had remained silent through most of the conversation. Picalum understood more about the building of ships and how the process would go. It had been interesting for them both to learn of her dream. It had been said that Konti women were seers, however, exactly how that worked Riaris wasn't sure. It was something to note, if this dream of hers told something more, then the building of the ship was just the start. At the moment it would be rude to ask and so instead he only continued to observe from the doorway. Her explanation was believable and gave them no reason to doubt her, not that it would matter. Picalum nodded as she continued and moved his hand to comb through his hair while thinking it over.

"I think that it's a fine idea, and you picked a fine vessel Kavala. " Picalum smiled. "We will get to work on it at once and you'll be out on the water exploring soon." He had been surprised and yet pleased with the interaction. In the past some had been less than accepting of his prices and the length of time he said it would take to complete their order. Kavala had been the exception, and didn't seem to mind at all. Perhaps it was all a part of her dream, and that she possibly already knew how it would turn out. For whatever the reason, Picalum was just glad that they were about to work out an arrangement.

Riaris rubbed at his chin again, a grin spreading across his lips as the conversation went on. He hadn't thought that she would ask for him by name, although he was happy to escort her. He moved off the wall then, deciding to speak up before Picalum asked or thought to assign another to the task at hand. "My break is over, I will gladly escort her Picalum." The Head Shipwright smiled and nodded. He had thought to send Riaris from the first, being that the woman had asked for him, and the fact that Riaris hadn't taken his eyes off her since she came in. "Agreed, Five hundred now and five hundred upon completion in the summer." He reached out to shake her hand, then proceeded to draw up the paperwork and allow her to sign it.

Riaris stepped aside as she stood and extended his arm to allow her to exit first and then followed behind her. He would have a few chimes to speak with her now, though he wasn't sure if he should ask only about her order, or if she would consider him rude for asking about her dream, or even more personal questions about herself. Riaris wasn't shy around women but he'd prefer to be pleasant. "I take it that you will be assembling a crew for this expedition, if you haven't already?"
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on December 16th, 2012, 7:32 pm

The business concluded, Kavala nodded graciously as the big Akalak stepped out of her way and allowed her to set the pace. Documents were signed, her down payment would be delivered. The Konti had it all arranged. She glanced at him and asked, just to be certain. "Are you going to come with me back home to collect the first installment? If so I have a cart at the stables, so we'll need to walk up the falls and get my horse there." Kavala said, feeling suddenly formal.

Then she hesitated.

It had been ages since she'd really had any alone time with an Akalak, and most of those interactions had been for one purpose and one purpose only. Just walking with one was a new experience. And Riaris seemed so polite, so nice, with an easy mild manner about himself. Kavala appreciated that. For most Akalaks were borderline formal and lacked the skills to hold a decent conversation with a female of any other species. But Riaris seemed maybe to have been raised around women, for he certainly made no issues about asking her questions.

She appreciated that.

"Are you off work or do you need to be right back?" She asked, curiously. The Konti set the pace back across the shipyard heading towards the gate. She glanced sideways at him, speculatively. He was a handsome man, indeed, though he was huge and looked even moreso next to her small form. "I've been in town all day doing errands and picking up supplies for my business. My stomach is grumbling and I was in the mood for a glass of wine and some new music. This is rather forward of me, since I do not know your situation personally. But if you are off work except for this errand, would you mind joining me for a meal before we head to The Sanctuary to get the coin? We've been on lockdown since the news of the plague out on the Grass, not coming to town at all until Riverfall shut her gates as well and then we got special permission to travel back and forth being healers and having been on lockdown ourselves. I haven't been out of my home at all for fifty days. That's far too long. I do not know if you are married or have contracted Nakivaks, so I apologize if I am stepping on someone's toes I have never met. But would you be interested in ... well perhaps like I said dinner and drinks and maybe a little dancing? There's so many places to go. Noisy and crowded or even private spots." She asked, curious, her voice soft and hesitant.

Kavala wanted to know more about him. And she certainly wasn't beyond simply asking him to share some time with her. If he had other commitments, then there was no harm done and he could at least walk away flattered. But if he wasn't attached, maybe he could do a service to Kavala... show her some fun, and just maybe if they meshed well, she could take it a step further and see how much mental damage Cugacon had actually done to her. She would like to know, deep down, if everything was okay with her. If she'd healed from her last Talvis' savagery. Just dancing with an Akalak would tell her volumes. If she could even stand one's touch that would give her a lot of insight. In a lot of ways she missed being an Nakivak, and being in someone's bed and someone's arms regularly. Ronan had never offered to cross that line. She thought deep down it was because of her Kontiness.

But another, especially an Akalak, would have perhaps less of an issue with her race, for sure. So she thought all these things as she looked up at him speculatively. Kavala just hoped Riaris and Recoomas didn't think her too forward, because all in all what she was asking for was a date and maybe even more.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next