Mao's Doodle Haus [ Psychobabble ]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Dhanya on September 7th, 2010, 3:45 pm

You're not a bitch, dear heart. Maybe you think you are but you're not. Boundaries are healthy and I kind of like that you have a list.

I didn't see you on for you birthday but I was wishing you a good one ;)
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Mao on September 9th, 2010, 1:57 am

La vida es un Carnaval

Hace mucho tiempo que ha hablado en español. Para mucho tiempo ahora, queria escribir halgo en español. Si era una historia, hablando en chat o algo como así. Pero sabiendo las reglas de chat, que no puedes hablar en otra idioma por cual quien razón, sabia que no iba hacer muy facil.

Mi raza, mi cultura, todavia lo amo con mi corazón entero. Eso es porque hoy, hablo en la idioma de los puertorriqueños. El borinken que vivió en la isla de Boricua miles de años atrás. La sangre dellos esta en mi cuerpo, y todavia bailo junto con la música de mi gente. Pero tu sabes, mis amistades, mis amores, lo que saben porque soy como soy. Si, a veces digo que mi familia esta hecho de cobaldes y maricones, pero si tu vaz a Puerto Rico, vaz a ver que la gente son hospitalario y amable. Puedes ir a la isla del Encanto y sentir como es que viven. Con fiestas para todo ocasiónes y comida tan riquísima y hecho con tan amor que lo puedes sentir. Pero mis amores, tienen que ir a la isla de culebra, no se cuanto millas es de las playas de Borinken, pero tiene barro que te deja tu piel suave y joven.

Creo que estoy hablando de Puerto Rico ahora para tener una razón por escribiendo en español. Pero sabes que? No me importa. No me importa que solamente un poquítito de la mayoría de Mizahar no me pueden entender. Lo escribo para MI! Y eso es lo mas importante.

Mua. Quiero a todos ustedes.

Uno de´stos dias, voy a´prender como hablar italiano. Ahh, la idioma del amor. <3
Last edited by Mao on September 9th, 2010, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on September 9th, 2010, 3:27 am

Maoiee baby I do not understand Spanish. But I could pick off words like amor and corazon. :( I will googletranslate this!
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Stitch on September 9th, 2010, 3:37 am

Google Chrome translates for me, but in a rather rough way. I would honestly like to hear how the words are pronounced. I will have a friend read it off to me. It sounds pretty. <3
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Malia on September 9th, 2010, 1:04 pm

Hm, I believe my knowledge of Latin helps me to understand a bit of this. Is it correct that you said you don't care that we don't understand, because you've written this entry for yourself?

Anyway, it sounds very happy and interesting. I'm glad you're happy. :)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Mao on September 18th, 2010, 9:43 pm

This song makes me happy, damn shake it like a polaroid picksha, people.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Mao on September 23rd, 2010, 6:39 am

My pixie haircut.

Sorry in advance for the shitty quality, I only own a camera phone. I have a gaming laptop, a DS, a PSP, a PS3, a Wii, but god forbid I get a digital camera.

I have shiny lips.

I look like a boy, enjoy!
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Mao on September 24th, 2010, 9:00 am

Muses in my head.

Before I came to Miza, I rp'd a lot via MSN with some rp partners. I had a ridiculous array of characters and plots and worlds and stories and whatnot, that it became difficult to really track them down. Nowadays, the majority of these characters have dwindled, and there's only a handful of really strong presences left. I'll just post them here for my own amusement. :)

Aleksei Biryukova

He's actually 75% asian, but happens to have a half russian father and he was also born in Russia, so he has a weird name. 8) He was what I am sad to announce, a hitman, raised by his tyrant father who was also a very notorious hitman, working for the Russian mafia during sometime I can't really remember. His parents fought constantly, to the point of domestic violence, and thus Aleksei's mother took her daughter and left Russia to return to Korea. Aleksei was forced to stay with his father to be taught the ways of a killer, but at the age of 20 he escaped his father's iron grip and escaped to Korea himself. There he joined a "gang" of sorts comprised of members named after cards in a deck. Aleksei became the Joker, under the rule of a man named King, and made a good friend named Spades. He has since dominated Seoul with this "gang" and rules it's streets, using his abilities as a hitman to wreak havoc and insight respect.

Zenda

He's an android. (Lol, I had a huge android obsession after GiTS <3) The basics of this guy is he was created in a time of national upheaval. Tensions between nations made citizens worried that a war was going to erupt, so Zenda's creator was tasked to create a weapon that could infiltrate the ranks of soldiers and destroy the enemy. Androids at this time (2100's or whatnot), were part of the norm, so another one wasn't seen as a threat, and they'd never been used as weapons until then. Zenda's creator (can't remember his name for the life of me), built him in his underground lab beneath his home, with a team of about 20. What the corporate and military personnel hadn't expected was that Zenda had been programmed to specifically protect the creator's son in the event of war. Years had gone by and the fear of war had subsided, and Zenda's purpose was nullified. Instead, he was tasked with domestic duties (cleaning dishes, preparing tables, tidying up, etc), and he also had a special connection with the creator's son, Senzo. Several years went by like this until one night Zenda became hacked by an unknown but incredibly skillful assailent. He subsequentially murdered Senzo's parents, but not before the Creator had told his son to flee. Senzo was spared, but Zenda was taken in by an underground organization bent on some intangible goal. (Can't remember! haha). Senzo grew up searching for his lost "brother", and found him when he witnessed the android murdering an enemy of the corporation. Fast forward here, stuff happens, Senzo has a child, Senzo dies, Zenda takes the daughter in, daughter grows up, becomes a scientist, gives Zenda a new body, falls in love with the android, and yeah haven't figured much out yet!

Riskel

I love this character, I really do. He is the offspring of a Makuna (a race of water wyrm people who have long since lost their ability to transform into their true forms. They retain the horns, eyes and claws of their ancestral people, and a bluish tinge to their skin) named Finn and Killik (a member of a race of incredibly tall elf-like warriors). Makuna only live for a maximum of 40 years, are usually short (5'0 to 5'10"), and are a race made up of primarily thieves and vagabonds. They are hated by the other races of the world (which I can't remember the fucking name OTL), because of their larcenistic nature, but put aside all this and you find a people that are shamanistic, spiritual and powerful, although they have no idea of this inner power. They had been cursed, water dragons cursed into a humanoid form for an eternity, and when they die, their souls return to the sea, to be reborn anew. Riskel, because he is mixed blood, retains the horns and claws of his mother, has dark olive skin and has gained height because of his father. He lives beyond the years of any Makuna because his father's race can live past 500 years.

Aside from this, his story is a tad complicated. Finn (his mommy) and Killik (his daddy), weren't even in love or married or whathaveyou when they conceived him. (Blasphemy I know!) Finn stole something from Killik and he hunted her down for it. Mercy gave rise to a mutual relationship, and their first night together was initiated by the frisky little Makuna woman. Killik's tribe were horribly racist, so when they found out about this little escapade, they detained Killik and wiped out his memory of Finn and their newborn son. They beat her, did some pretty horrible things and thus Finn fled back to her home village by the sea. Killik had gone searching for her, but instead, warriors were dispatched to annihilate the Makuna "heathens". Caught int he battle, Finn died at the hands of the warriors, but not before she hid Riskel from the carnage. Killik at the end, found his son at last and took him in his arms and escaped. He never looked back.

Sooo Riskel was raised as a warrior, with a hint of a thieves life from his long dead mother. He was a mixed blood, but Makuna's genes always dominate regardless. He was often outcast, persecuted and chased out, but something about him lay dormant and needed to be awakened, something pertaining to his dragon heart and soul! I never did get to finish his story. :(

Ran

Pronounced (Rawn), she was my only female PC at the time that I was roleplaying with my friends. She is my second most favorite PC, and at the time that I first made her, she was the offspring of werewolves. (Yeah, shoot me, I'm sorry! But in this case the werewolf were actually kelvic-ish in concept) Back in this world, there was an organization named Project Yurei (based in Japan), that kidnapped several people and either killed them off or experimented on them horribly. They took the essence of vampires, werewolves, demons and monsters of all sorts (underground knowledge), and mixed them with live human specimens to create a race of warriors to dominate the war raging at the time. Most of these patients suffered incredibly and died, others lived, and were subjected to torture and/or told to fight each other in an effort to unlock their potential. Ran's father, Asato was originally human, infused with V and W blood but deemed unfit when the werewolf side dominated in the end. He was tortured and used as a dummy for others.

Fast forward and he escapes, meets Ran's mother, Sou, (a "wild" werewolf) and they.. er, well, they mate. ;) Ran is born along with 5 others, but she turns out to be "daddy's little girl". More fast forward, she grows up and meets the son of another PC (Merihem (a demon DUDE) and Shu (a half demon that grew up completely human)) named Kirito and they eventually fall in love. Drama erupts later on in years and Ran finds herself breaking up with her soulmate, who, after their parting becomes a complete asshole and dickwad. Ran is lovesick the years they're separated, and she ultimately decides to move to Europe to escape her past and start fresh. There she meets a man, marries him and has several children with him, but the growing lovesick was deteriorating her body and her mind. She committed suicide 8 years later.

Ran became lost in purgatory. Instead of being cleansed she became worse. She was trapped in shadow and darkness, and all she could do was scream and cry. Always she would scream "Kirito", to the point that her mouth became torn at the edges and constantly oozed blood, and her eyes became bloodshot and her tears, red. Her skin became ashen pale and her hair was white, and she simply existed like this for who knows how long. Something then pulled her from the vast empty dark, and she was thrust into the world of the living once more. Instead of ascending to heaven, she had become a demon. Her nails were claws now, mixed from her wolf blood and extended to be akin to blades. Her teeth were fangs, and her eyes were pale white and devoid of pupils. She covered them with a blindfold, and always wore a hood.

Here now was a demon with style! She always adorned lacy dresses and high heeled shoes, even when her body rotted and her open chest cavity revealed a black heart. Her wings (and she had them!) were bones, with fibers connecting between them. She wielded magic, but she was not invincible. All she wanted was revenge. Her demon lover was going to pay, and she was going to raze Hell for him!

Wow this was incredibly long and boring, I'm sorry for putting you through this mess and won't keep going for all our sakes. :(

But really if anyone is honestly interested in any of these (I'd be amazed and excited if you were), they are still up for playing! I've been wanting to dust them off for a while now. /cry
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Satu on September 30th, 2010, 5:21 am

Maoowww! This is Calli's Official Unoffical Mizahar Theme Song!

Though inland far we be,
Our souls have sight of that immortal sea
Which brought us hither.
~William Wordsworth, Intimations of Immortality

Signature Credit goes to:
archistock.deviantart.com
jurgita.com
catskullcollector.deviantart.com
and the ever lovely and helpful Hex for putting it all together!
Satu
Flower of the Sea

Words: 296249
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2009, 3:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Mao on October 2nd, 2010, 11:28 am

Lol wat is thiz.

Did this when I had no internet and was bored shitless. Have fun. It's bad and big. :( (This is in no way a "fuck you" to anyone. He is a random dude drawn by a random girl that decided a lolmiddlefinger suited his personality just fine. And yes that is an octopus tattoo

ps his middle finger is supposed to be crooked (lol flaws))

Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)