Completed I met someone today, her name was...

It's just a meet and greet... I swear!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

I met someone today, her name was...

Postby Noaru on January 4th, 2013, 4:28 am

Winter 34, A.V. 512

The day was somewhat bright. The weather was partly cloudy, nothing special... Noaru stood in front of a towering building which dwarfed him in size and wonder! This building was the The Temple of the Black Sun, it was a place of worship, Noaru heard in respects of the god of evil Rhysol; he felt that he should not enter the place, it felt odd and discouraged him a bit. The spirit couldn't be seen but his presence could be felt by others who were more sensitive than most.

“I'm unsure to what I should be doing right now but this building is so beautiful, it has so many complex looking structures!”

Noaru said with a look of excitement on his face, he couldn't help but look; however, he was to reluctant to enter.
Last edited by Noaru on February 7th, 2013, 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aradia on January 4th, 2013, 5:02 am

Aradia was taking a little stroll in the cool afternoon weather to brighten her spirits. Ravok was a frightening place to her at night, but during the day she felt safe. As she was walking through the streets she saw an odd looking building. The beautiful building was a shell of its former self; it looked to have been damaged during the Djed Storm. Still with its flaws it had an exquisite architectural beauty about it. Aradia was somewhat curious of the old building and could not really see from the distance she was from it; so Aradia decided to venture closer to the building. As she approached she could see former carvings of humanoid and monstrous creatures that adorned almost the whole exterior of the building. Aradia could not help the small frown at this oddity on the building. Aradia could barely see the court yard, but from what she could tell people were having worship outside in the court yards. It was a rather peculiar sight to say the least.

As she stood there inspecting the building she could not help but feel that the temperature in the spot she was standing had grown rather colder. She frowned once again at this, and started to blame it on the buildings creepy factor, until she saw a translucent figure standing beside her, gazing up at the building in awe, not even paying her any attention. The figure had edges that were somewhat blurred, and looked to be a younger man, maybe in his twenties? He was really tall, what seemed to be a whole foot taller than her, and had pale hair that traveled down the length of his neck. These were nice approachable features, if it wasn’t for the fact that he had dark red eyes that resembled snake eyes. He looked to be calm and happy looking at the building.

Aradia thought she was going insane. There was no way that ghosts actually existed, sure she heard the stories, but she never really believed them until now. Her heart was beating madly in her chest, of not just fear, but shock. Aradia inhaled several deep breaths of the frigid air, calming her nerves enough to gain the strength to at least say something to the man. Finally after much effort she gained the power to speak once again.

“uhmm.. hello?.. Are you really there or am I going insane?” Aradia asked the man with smooth soft voice, attempting to hide her nervousness but failing miserably as her purple eyes began to change before the man’s eyes into swirls of yellow and red.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Noaru on January 4th, 2013, 8:32 am

The spirit felt the presence of someone and turned to look behind him while looking he noticed a young lady to his left; her eyes fluctuated in color from yellow to red at first he was a bit reluctant to answer the young fair haired maiden, he even contemplated vanishing from her sight completely even to the point where he would conceal his presence in attempts to further hide from any other potential threats.. he wanted to avoid spiritists.

“I could be apart of your subconscious that you've suppressed from childhood hours that part of you that scares you deeply... that carries all the most bestial of excitations of the mind. ”

The spirit said as he grinned sadistically, he was obviously toying with the shocked young lady. Noaru's black soulmist flowed silently around him as he took a single step forward towards Aradia; his eyes were fixated on hers awaiting her response.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aradia on January 4th, 2013, 8:46 am

Aradia was a bit perplexed by the ghost man's response. She tossed his words back and forth in her head, and then a smile painted itself on her pale face. Aradia chuckled at the man's response, it would of scared it had it not been for the fact that she did not fear ghosts, just the fact that they actually did exist. She looked the ghost man up and down, barely seeing his image. She had to squint her eyes just to make out some of his features. After she was done expecting the strange man, is when she decided to respond.

"Yes you very well might be just that indeed." Aradia said with a charming laugh. "What is your name? Mine is Aradia." Aradia said with a warm smile, as she began to extend her hand then quickly with drew, forgetting that it would do no good to try and shake the man's hand.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Noaru on January 4th, 2013, 9:05 am

“I see, you will not be one I can unnerve easily. I'am Noaru and it's a pleasure to meet someone with such a calm disposition.”

The spirit couldn't help but chuckle himself, he found someone with a strong will and with impeccable focus! A young lady at that who would not be phased by his mind games and intimidation tactics. Noaru scrutinized Aradia, he felt that the young lady by him was calm and soothing, she held features he had not seen before; eyes that shifted in color and bright red hair which made her stick out from the rest of the humans in the crowd. Noaru nodded slightly to show his respects to the young lady, she reminded him of Hadrian: a young spiritist who took care of him some time ago in Zeltiva.

“This building is quite beautiful isn't it? The complex structures it retains even after sustaining damage from the Djed storm that I was unaware of... its beautiful, simply beautiful and yet it has this daunting atmosphere around it.”

The spirit said as he turns and places his both hands behind his back.

“ What brings you here, Aradia?”
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aradia on January 4th, 2013, 9:32 am

The ghost said his name was Noaru. Also said she had a calm disposition. Aradia suppose she did have a calm aura around herself, she would like to think she was warm and welcoming to other people. Aradia repeated his name in her head to make sure she said it back correctly before responding with a bright smile. Her eyes swirling into a purple color.

"Nice to meet you..Noaru." Aradia said is name slowly and giggled at herself. "I am sorry, it is such a different name, I tried to say it correctly. She continued to giggle at her own flawed personality, laughing off the fact that his name did not roll of her tongue quite as sweetly as it did his own.

Noaru mentioned the building before the two of them, and how yet it was damaged it still retained it's beauty. Aradia could not help but look over at the Ghost as he said these words staring at the structure laid out before them. She stopped the urge of wanting to reach out and place her hand on his shoulder in comfort at the words she was about to speak, it was out of human habit to do such things.

"Yes it is quite amazing how something so beautiful can still retain the outer shell of itself, even though it may be damaged one can still see the inner beauty that it once held." Aradia said these words staring straight at Noaru, still holding onto her warm smile. "I have traveled here from the region Cyphrus. It isn't where I expected to end up honestly. This place is so.. Well it is just not me." Aradia said with a somewhat sad half smile, her purple eyes changing ever so slightly to the color of gray.

The man looked somewhat sad to her, but it may just be that he was a ghost and most ghosts did carry a sad persona about them. As it was, Aradia always tried to make other people happy, even complete strangers. It was apart of who she was, how she was brought up. She fought the urge to reach out to the man in comfort once again, even though she was feeling sad inside herself. Still though, the man intrigued her. She had never meet a ghost before, only heard stories about them.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Noaru on January 5th, 2013, 6:56 am

“The pleasures all mine! Yes, my name is very different at times people find it very hard to say or odd how its actually another name but with only two letters switched together to make my name.”

Noaru looked and noticed the subtle change in Aradia's eyes again! The purple color was completely new to him, he had not seen the color purple before; he stares blankly like a deer caught in a cars spotlight. The spirit eventually snaps out of his daze to be able to answer Aradia in time and yet again he manages to see her eyes change into another color, shocking him even more so! Noaru had not seen something like this before in a human: maybe, she wasn't human at all but something more? The spirit thought as he spoke back to Aradia thus breaking his silence.

“ The Cyphrus region, is it beautiful? I want to go there someday!”

Noaru could feel a subtle sadness from Aradia, it was something he was quite familiar with since he to has become quite sad lately. The memories of his past haunted him ironically; he misses the home he used to have and the days when he did not kill or torment the living.

“ I've noticed you've tried to touch me a few times, your not the first human to become curious of me... I'll materialize fully so that you me feel.”

The ghost outstretched his hand much like a child would when lending a hand to his friend. Noaru's soulmist swirled around his body, reacting his will.The soulmist glowed a faint white hue around him almost like a veil of snow was surrounding him. Noaru looked angelic and if it wasn't for the fact that he was a ghost... someone would have probably mistaken him for a deity of some sort; if they weren't truly aware of what he was. The spirits edges became some what clearer than what they were before, you could still notice the transparency he had but with the details of his body enhanced, he could easily been mistaken for an actual living person from afar.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aradia on January 5th, 2013, 7:30 am

Noaru's shocked expression had her confused for a moment, until she realized that her Vantha eyes were changing to match her mood. Aradia despised her eyes sometimes, she couldn't keep her emotions hidden from people who learned what the colors associated with.

Then the ghost asked her about her home. She didn't really want to talk about her home that much, she missed her parents so. But she answered his question with a simple answer. "Yes, it is very beautiful there. You would enjoy it I think." Aradia gave him a soft smile, hoping the answer satisfied him.

Then Noaru said he noticed her wanting to touch him a few times, but he said most people were curious. It wasn't really a matter of being curious, she was just used to giving comforting touches to others. Then a mist started to swirl around him, making him look ethereal. It was a beautiful site to see, and his features came out better. He was quite the lovely man, or used to be, which ever. The soft white glow caressed his body, making him look less ghost and more unworldly, like a God. Then he held his hand out towards Aradia, waiting for her to touch him.

Aradia was nervous about touching his outstretched hand, she heard that the touch of a ghost was.. well.. haunting to say the least. But she did not want to hurt his feelings, so she softly brushed her finger tips against the translucent skin of his hand. The ice cold chill of the contact stung the tips of her fingers, and she quickly with drew, placing them up against her mouth out of habit.

"You are so cold. Why are you so cold to the touch?" She looked at the ghost with a little frown of worry on her face. Aradia knew that when humans died they were cold, due to the fact that blood was not flowing through their veins. But she always assumed it was a little different with ghosts, that they were cold for a different reason.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Noaru on January 6th, 2013, 9:08 am

“I see, do you dislike your home? I noticed how you responded so quickly. I to had a home, it was so beautiful. The grass was a beautiful green and glowed as if it all was made of emerald, nothing has beaten my old home in wonder as of now. The beautiful and yet haunting sunsets and the golden sunrises captivated my heart so many times... these things, memories of my old home fill me with such joy when remembering them.”

A smile could be seen on the old spirits face, he was indeed happy remembering his days of old and despite this happy scene, you could still feel a bit of sadness emitting from him. Noaru realized that he lived for far to long in his old memories and connections to the long and forever gone world he used to live in... he reached for what could only be remembered and not grasped. The soulmist around Noaru changed momentarily to jet-black, his anger towards the sudden destruction of his home and the hatred towards the living causes the darkest of him to manifest.

“ The power I have will cause you to feel cold when our hands touch. I had warmth at some point but that was only when I was at my highest of spirits. I believe we can walk together as we talk: maybe, a stroll perhaps?”

“ ”
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aradia on January 6th, 2013, 9:57 am

This situation was getting curiouser and curiouser. Aradia was thoroughly intrigued by this man, he was haunting and beautiful, yet there was something more to him that Aradia was frightened to find out, yet curious and wanted to know at the same time.

Aradia nodded her head in agreement to the stroll, getting away from the husk of that building may lift Aradia's spirits. Aradia smiled brightly and turned away from the building. "A stroll sounds lovely, where is it that you would like to head to? Anywhere in particularly? Or shall we let that be decided as we stroll?

Aradia was excited about getting to know the ghost. She did not have many friends in this city, which one of her kind probably would not find many friends here anyways. So she was always ready to make a new friend, whether they be a ghost or not. She wasn't bias when it came to races, but there were some in Ravok that despised some races, specifically Kelvic races. This upset Aradia, she wanted nothing more than to tear that building of scientific research to the ground, burning all those evil people inside it. This world needed to learn to accept other people, no matter their race or flaw.

Aradia banished the thought as she looked over her shoulder at Noaru, smiling brightly at the ghost waiting for his answer.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next