[Verified by Torchlight] Cephei

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Cephei

Postby Cephei on January 5th, 2013, 10:22 am

Name: Cephei
Birthday: 23rd Summer 490 AV
Race: Ethaefal (Konti)
Daughter of: Leth

When Syna is in reign of the sky, Cephei stands at 5’2’’ tall, and weighs exactly 115 pounds. She has silky smooth, pale-colored skin that looks like a soft snow flake. She has large, inquisitive, round eyes that are violet in color. Her face is a mixture between oval and round, having a young quality to it, like most Konti. She has high cheek bones that set elegantly on her flawless face matched with red stained plump lips. Cephei has long pale-blond hair looking almost white, which cascades down the length of her back in a silken waterfall, stopping just above the top of her rear. She always keeps her hair down and flowing freely in the wind, except for the front part which she clips back on the sides of her head in a rather girly manner. Her voice comes out in a smooth tone, dripping with unintended seduction. While in her earth bound Konti form she has small gills just behind her ears, allowing her to breathe under water. She also has iridescent scales that adorn the tops of her feet, traveling up the sides of her legs, stopping at her lower back. The scales are also present on the tops of her hands.

When her patron God Leth is in reign of the sky, she stands at 5’6’’ and weighs 120 pounds. Cephei’s opalescent skin looks luminescent, as if the moon beams are dancing all over her flawless skin. Her large eyes still retain their mystical violet hue, but with flecks of cobalt blue scattered in the iris, looking vibrant against her pitch black pupils, and she has plump pink lips. Small horns protrude out of the temples of her head, curling delicately like a rams backwards, lying flat upon her head like beautiful ornaments. Her hair and horns changes colors with the seasons, since her race feel the influence of time passing like their deities do. During the Spring season her hair turns a dark blue with a silver shimmer, like a that of the moon in the dark midnight sky, her horns turns a prominent white. When Spring turns to Summer her hair is pitch black and her horns are swirling colors of different greens. During the Fall season her hair is a pale good with soft gold high lights and her horns turn a bright yellow color. When Fall leaves and Winter permeates the lands, her hair is stark white with spontaneous silver highlights blessing her colorless hair, and her horns turn a bright violet hue, laying prominently on her hair.

During the time Syna is in power, (day light hours), Cephei has a quiet and calculating demeanor about her. She prefers to stay quiet and gain knowledge from a situation, before speaking and acting. She is often thought of as a kind wise soul, with a little bite to her. That is because although she is quiet, does not mean that she has no fight in her. Cephei is highly loyal to her friends and family, as well as protective. She would make a very good lover or even confidant, since she can perceive another’s emotions and needs and respond to them in kind. That is not to say she does not have a bad side, as we all do in this world. She has a seductive prowess about her, usually using this seduction of other’s to gain information when she needs too, as well as to have a little fun.

When Leth rules the sky, (night time hours), Cephei still has a quiet demeanor when it comes to any type of social situation. To not only gain knowledge, but because her mind is split between two different worlds. She is seen as someone who is wise and has endured much throughout her life, carrying a sense of ethereal beauty about her. During the night time she is usually always outside, seen looking up at the moon, or star gazing. She is still loyal and protective of her friends and family, although she does this in a more serene manner. She isn’t that seductive in her Ethafael form, although the seduction still remains there and comes out to play when the mood strikes her.

{*More to come once I flesh out my Character a little more through writing.*}

I plunged from the embrace of my deity and the sky on Summer 23rd 490, watching the moon get smaller with my fall. I descended into the jade green waters, the waves enveloping me. The waves pulled and pushed my body with the ebb and flow of the tide, I kicked my legs swiftly trying to stay near the surface for air. I was fighting the waves with all the power my weak body had, it was a war against the waves and my small body. My long black hair whipped and swirled around my body, making it feel like my hair was constricting my body, squeezing the life out of me. Then a colossal wave gave birth to the sky, and came crashing down upon my body. All I remember was plummeting towards the ocean floor and jagged rocks, before I blacked out due to the lack of oxygen.

I awoke on the shore, the sun was up and the beach was warm against my cool body, waves ebbing in tickled the bottoms of my feet. The turbulent sea gave birth to by body, abandoning it on the shore. I laid there for a moment, indulging my senses to this new world that I had fallen to. I smelled salt laden air, I felt the warm sand beneath me made possible by the friction of the waves and the sun. I tasted sand, salt water, and sea weed in mouth. It was an unpleasant taste so I spit and sputtered till I got the intrusion of my senses out of my mouth. I tried to wake up and get my body to move, but it was not working, and I fell back into a dark slumber.

When I awoke my sense of sound came crashing to my ears, and that was when I heard the waves crashing against the rocks, sea gulls calling out to one another in the air, and a male’s voice talking in a weird tongue. I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes to the sky. Leth was in reign of the sky, a full moon over head and dazzling stars dancing in the sky. I stood up and stumbled on my feet, only to land in the arms of a older man. He had a sun withered face, with deep sea blue kind eyes. He righted my footing handing me a red tunic to put over my naked body. The plush shirt was warm and soft, wrapping around my body in a silky embrace. He said his name was Gill, I wanted to reply with my own name, but I did not know what my name was nor could I find my voice for some reason to talk to the man. He just nodded his head at my quiet demeanor and brought me to his house upon the sea shore. I learned that latter on that day before I fell asleep and slept for three days straight, that I was in a place called the Suvan Sea.

To make a long story short, I spent many years with Gill, learning many things from him. He was a wonderful sailor, a great fisherman, lively lute player and a retired mage. There was many a night where he would play me a sweet lullaby to help me sleep, he was a blessing to me, a father figure. But the day came when Gill passed away and my exploration of the world began. I missed Gill greatly but I knew he was in a better place now, watching over me from afar like Leth. This brought comfort to me as I made my journey through the lands. I spent some time in Lhavit gaining knowledge about seekers, and enjoying the shimmering city, as well as the peaks. Then I moved on to Alvadas, learning about Illusions and their God Ionu. Then I made the trek to the home of my earth bound race, Mura. I spent quite some time there, feeling more connected with those women then anyone since Gill. The place was mystifying to say the least, all the women there were so talented and had an unearthly beauty. I learned a lot about seers there, and about my earth bound race, but it was still lacking something. I did not exactly feel at home there, and I doubt I ever will feel at home anywhere besides the embrace of Leth, but it was time to move on.

Character Timeline
Location Date Information
Suvan Sea Summer 490AV-Fall 497AV Was "born" in the sea, stayed with Gill, Gill passed away in Fall 497AV
Mura Fall 500AV- Winter 505AV Learned more knowledge about her earth bound race, seers, and magical waters.
Syliras Spring 506AV-Spring 508AV Learned about Knights and honed her skill with the Tulwar Sword there.
Zeltiva Fall 508AV-Spring 510 AV Studies Astrology at the University.
Endrykas Spring 511 AV-Spring 512 AV
Riverfall Winter 512 AV - ?

***I am not good with travel times, so if I did not get the travel times correct please PM me and let me know!***
Last edited by Cephei on February 5th, 2013, 2:12 am, edited 16 times in total.
Cephei
Player

Words: 40977
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2013, 8:20 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Cephei Part Two

Postby Cephei on January 6th, 2013, 8:09 am

Lanuages
Fluent:Common
Basic:Kontinese

Skills
Skill * XP total proficiency
ImageTulwar Sword +26sp +3 29 Competent
ImageAstrology +10rb 10 Novice
ImageAcrobatics +10sp +1 11 Novice
ImageShielding +14sp 14 Novice
Unarmed Combat +3 3
Observation +1 1
Rhetoric + 1 1
Seduction +1 1
Socialization +1 1

Lores
Lore of Kontinese Culture
Lore of Religion: Leth
Myrians: A Savage Sight Indeed
Razkar: The Nearly Naked Myrian
Learning From Your Advesary
Every Part of the Body is a Weapon

Possesions
1 Weapon ~ Tulwar Sward *Purchase
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Cotton Shirt ~ Cerulean Blue
-Simple Cotton Pants ~ Beige White
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cotton Cloak Coat ~ Silver
-Simple Leather Boots ~ Black
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Heirloom: Gill's Fur Cloak

Housing
The Pearl House~~>THE PEARL HOUSE

Ledger
Purchase Deposit/Withdraw Total
Starting +100GM 100GM
Housing Cash In +500GM 600GM
Tulwar Sword -22gm 578gm
Housing Small (30days)-30gm548gm
Donation(Kendoka) -5gm 543gm

Racial Abilities

Racial Abilities Information
Age things a day with touch Ethaefal
Were Race Ethaefal
Water Breathing Konti

Threads
Winter 512 AV
Name of Thread Date Reward Information
Lost In The Memories1st of Summer 503 AVN/AFlashback Thread in Mura
Sorrowful Return52nd 512 AV ~EveningN/ACephei meets a weird man sleeping on a rock, although she thought he was dead at first.
Didn't see you there..52nd 512 AV ~MorningN/ACephei enters the library and sees a Konti woman reading a book that she to was looking for.
Training25th Winter 512 AVPendingTraining with Razkar
I got this15th Winter 512 AVPendingCephei travels from the cliffs of Riverfall, to be on the beach, and is ambushed by unestablished pirates, and a young man attempts to rescue her. But she's got this.
Bone-Dog Saints50th of Winter 512 AVunknownBone Dogs Attack
blaheblahblahblah
blaheblahblahblah
blaheblahblahblah
blaheblahblahblah
blaheblahblahblah
blaheblahblahblah
Last edited by Cephei on January 11th, 2013, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cephei
Player

Words: 40977
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2013, 8:20 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet