Pilgrimage to Priskil's Pond

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Diem on June 2nd, 2010, 4:15 am

Diem is a follower of Priskil who will be heading out on a pilgrimage to her pond in the wildlands. Diem plans to do this by taking a boat from Sunberth to Zeltiva, and then from Zeltiva to Syliras be a simple trailer who intends to follow along a caravan for the protection such a large number of people provides, as well as the mercenaries such a group would hire.

There's three legs to the journey, and I'm open to suggestions for a thread in any of them.

-The first leg is from Sunbeth to Zeltiva. The thread possibilities are leaving from sunberth and on the boat to zeltiva.

-The second leg is Zeltiva itself. A city that offers things such as pirates and what not, we might be able to get a modded adventure thread going if we are lucky. The other one can be as simple as those who want to join up for the rest of the way meeting up here.

-The last leg is through the wildlands to the pond. This will probably be two threads, with the first being most of the journey and the last being the few days before hand and the arrival.
Diem
Carpe Diem

Words: 28676
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2009, 9:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sers Yisa on June 3rd, 2010, 12:46 pm

I don't know how picky you are on who accompanies Diem or not, but I'm new, brand new to this site, still have a lot to learn, but if you're okay with giving me a shot, I'll join you for at least a short time.

My own character, Sers, is a Charoda, will be pretty fresh on the land, and driven by curiosity and wonder. As a creature who has lived his entire life under the sea, everything seems to amaze him, and everything has to be learned. He's easily influenced, trusting (to a flawed extent perhaps) and like the common Charodae, a pacifist. Being new to the 'Above Water' world, Sers would follow just about anybody that would offer to teach him, train him, or enlighten him. He knows a little Herbalism, Plant Recognition, and Medicine if it matters.

Anyway, I understand if you'd rather not allow me to or not, since I'm still new, haven't figured out how to start out just yet, and you might assume I'm even gotta flake out or randomly disappear, but if you are interested, let me know and I'd be glad to figure this thing out.
I will be gone from July 3rd to July 10th, for anybody that I am in threads with, I apologize and I will get back to the threads as soon as I can.
Sers Yisa
Player

Words: 7430
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2010, 12:57 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Jaquise Emittere on June 3rd, 2010, 8:45 pm

No your definitely welcome. Diem would be happy to help someone out if he notices their in need. Where are you going to have your character starting out?
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Words: 173150
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 2:59 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sers Yisa on June 3rd, 2010, 9:00 pm

I'm not certain just yet to be honest. I noticed Charbosi hasn't had a single post singe August last year, so I'm fairly certain that it isn't exactly popular, or even active for that matter. I figured it would be fairly easy to have Diem and Sers meet up, since (I believe) there is a coast near where Sunberth is located, which seems to be an ideal place to find a brand new exploring Charoda. Mostly I'm waiting to decide my starting location until I find somebody to roleplay with, or find an area that would be likely for Sers to find himself, while it not being completely abandoned by the roleplayers.
I will be gone from July 3rd to July 10th, for anybody that I am in threads with, I apologize and I will get back to the threads as soon as I can.
Sers Yisa
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jaquise Emittere on June 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm

I think its because most people like to play a race that can get violent.

As to role playing with Diem, I read your CS and think Ser's and Diem will get along swimmingly. Sorry about the pun. Diem also has a habit of trying to help others, and if its close to a meal time when you guys are hanging out he'll offer to cook a meal, or in your case break some bread.
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sers Yisa on June 4th, 2010, 2:11 am

Well thanks! Still, I'll wait for Diem. I'd hate to slow him down or anything just for being new to Mizahar.
Sers Yisa
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jaquise Emittere on June 4th, 2010, 2:54 am

I'm Diem's player, jaquise is the character I most frequent at the moment though.
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sers Yisa on June 4th, 2010, 3:40 am

Oh, my bad. ^_^" I wasn't aware of that. Now that I look at it, it makes a little more sense than you just speaking for somebody else.
Sers Yisa
Player

Character sheet

Postby Jaquise Emittere on June 4th, 2010, 4:00 am

No worries, I've confused plenty of people with this lazy habit of mine. I'm going to leave this open for a few days and see if anyone else wants to join up. I've already gotten a pm for someone else to. If no one else wants to join up for the first leg by sometime early week, Wednesday at the latest, I'll get a thread going and post the link here, is that alright with you?
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sers Yisa on June 4th, 2010, 4:37 am

That's perfectly fine with me. Thanks!
Sers Yisa
Player

Character sheet

Next