Ancient tounge

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Ancient tounge

Postby Laioath on January 12th, 2013, 4:36 pm

I'd like some help about Ancient tongue.
How do i convert word to the language?
could someone tell me the rule about the converting words?
(i know the grammar)
thank you in advance
Laioath
The Doll Maker

Words: 29048
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 7:47 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Ancient tounge

Postby Rayage on January 12th, 2013, 5:48 pm

Hm, as far as I can tell there is no hard-fast rule on converting words to Ancient Tongue. Though the creation of new words possibly needs HD approval from the founders. I would ask this question in the HD as they can give you a clearer answer than any player might be able to :)
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Ancient tounge

Postby Laioath on January 13th, 2013, 5:28 am

Rayage wrote:Hm, as far as I can tell there is no hard-fast rule on converting words to Ancient Tongue. Though the creation of new words possibly needs HD approval from the founders. I would ask this question in the HD as they can give you a clearer answer than any player might be able to :)

Thank you again :D
Laioath
The Doll Maker

Words: 29048
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 7:47 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes