Snake In The Grass

Raven finds herself alone in the woods with Savitaire

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Snake In The Grass

Postby Raven Nightfoot on April 8th, 2013, 4:46 am

Once again he had effortlessly evaded her attack, Raven felt slightly discouraged by the ease at which he avoided being hit by her strikes. She took a step back to regain her stance and formulate a new plan of attack since the current method was not working.

Raven lout out a playful laugh in response to the man's teasing, "Maybe, we'll just have to see how it goes. Although, you don't seem to be exerting yourself in the least." she said honestly, her eyes still trained on her handsome sparring partner.

Perhaps lower aimed strikes would be more effective? It was worth a shot, and with that, Raven aimed a low sweep kick at the man in attempt to knock him off his feet.
Raven Nightfoot
You Don't Know What You Have Until I Take It

Words: 252545
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Snake In The Grass

Postby Nightmare on June 2nd, 2014, 7:19 pm

Raven :
Skills Amount
Land Navigation +1
Observation +1
Unarmed combat +2
Socialization +1
Tactics +1

Lore
Picking a fight with an unarmed, unprovoked man

Savitaire
Uh oh, looks like you haven't been about for a while. If and when you return please do the following to receive your grade:
  • Please put in your character sheet where Savitaire is currently staying/being housed
  • Please deduct your seasonal expenses for the following seasons:
    • Summer 512
    • Fall 512
    • Winter 512
    • Spring 513
Even squires and knights must indicate in their ledger these expenses, even if the expense is zero.
After those steps have been taken feel free to resubmit this thread in the grade request to receive your XP and lore.

Additional Comments: Short and sweet. Interesting how one's writing style changes over time, no? Not much to give in regards to lores, though. Enjoy your grades!

Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous