CLOSED [OPEN] An eagles perch

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[OPEN] An eagles perch

Postby Kaelithus on June 6th, 2010, 5:05 am

"so, you like Midnight because he reminds you of a god?...hm." 'A CROW! of all things to call Midnight she calls him a CROW! the scavengers of the earth...this is why I hate talking to people id much rather just be alone...' he screamed in his brain
kael felt the rain aswell "Ahhhh the rain...i always sleep better in the rain" looking up at the sky then back to naira "I should return to my tent for the night...uh..may Eywaat be with you?" he felt like a fool saying that wishing he could take it back he turned on his heels and began to walk towards the hills on the outskirts of the city as the rain began to pick up soon turning into a full down pour.
Kaelithus
Player

Words: 11558
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2010, 3:24 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

[OPEN] An eagles perch

Postby Cha'risa on June 6th, 2010, 5:15 am

Naira coudln't tell whether Kaelithus was pleased or offended that she had compared Midnight to Eywaat but she shrugged it off, if he was offeneded that was his fault.

She managed to hold back the smile when he wished her a blessing, although she had the sneaking suspicion he could tell she was grinning. She called out a farewell although it would have been impossible to hear over the pounding rain. She watched his retreating back for a second before deciding that she needed to get somewhere dry. Ducking under an awning she began mentally checking if she had passed anywhere with a room available for a night.
Cha'risa
A line is a dot that went for a walk ~O.Wilde

Words: 2833
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Mixed blood

[OPEN] An eagles perch

Postby Kaelithus on June 6th, 2010, 5:20 am

Returning to his tent Kaelithus settled down for the night placing Midnight in his cage he layed on his "bed" soon letting sleep take over his body
Kaelithus
Player

Words: 11558
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2010, 3:24 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

[OPEN] An eagles perch

Postby Cha'risa on June 6th, 2010, 5:25 am

After running through numerous alleys and at one point someone's back garden, Naira had finally found a hotel, grungy enough not to care why she was here.

The inkeeper was a balding man with brown stained teeth and dirty fingernails that scratched her palm as she handed over the 10 mizas to stay the night.

She stumbled up the stairs and collapsed on the bed. She was too tired to do anything apart from securing the package from her backpack to make sure it wouldn't be stolen before finally slipping into dreamless slumber.
Cha'risa
A line is a dot that went for a walk ~O.Wilde

Words: 2833
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Mixed blood

Previous