Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Darcy Silverwood on January 22nd, 2013, 12:31 am

Hello there, my name's Hannah and I'm a twenty year old girl residing in the UK, England.

I found this place through a bit of 'online searching' and I'm pretty much dying to get involved with roleplaying again! I'm going through a bit of a difficult time at the moment, so it will be nice to let some of my creativity out again. As you can see, my character will be called Darcy!

Well, just so you know a little bit more about me - I love tigers and cats, music (my favourite bands are Duran Duran and The Beatles) and lots of other things, such as drawing occasionally and playing computer games.

Hope to see you all about! :)
Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don’t you go down
~ ♥
Darcy Silverwood
Destined to be different~

Words: 24237
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2013, 12:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Enigma on January 22nd, 2013, 5:40 am

W elcome to the Fantasy

Welcome, Darcy!!

Please don't mine my fishy cologne, I thought sardines and tomato was the brand name. Anyways, I do wish you enjoy your stay in Mizahar. Remember, this is a friendly comminity, so you don't need to be embarrassed about asking questions.

- Enigma
Enigma
I say there! Nice fish.

Words: 1206
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 3:06 am

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Darcy Silverwood on January 22nd, 2013, 3:11 pm

Haha, thanks! I like your colourfulness - you seem fun! :)
~ ♥
Darcy Silverwood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Kelaugh on January 24th, 2013, 4:06 pm

Hey, welcome to the wonderful world of Miza :) hope you enjoy your stay and have a bunch of fun!

- Kel
Kelaugh
Player

Words: 13576
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2012, 12:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Darcy Silverwood on January 24th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Aww, why thank you! I shall! :)
~ ♥
Darcy Silverwood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Kelaugh on January 24th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Oh I forgot to say that I love that you're using Brendon Urie for your charrie, very cool ;)

- Kel
Kelaugh
Player

Words: 13576
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2012, 12:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Darcy Silverwood on January 25th, 2013, 3:46 pm

Kelaugh wrote:Oh I forgot to say that I love that you're using Brendon Urie for your charrie, very cool ;)

- Kel

GLAD YOU NOTICED! :D
~ ♥
Darcy Silverwood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Darcy Silverwood on February 13th, 2013, 12:39 am

I've decided that I'd wish to elaborate some more upon myself, seeing many posts on here which were created by new users that were so insightful and full of information upon themselves. I know the chances of people actually clicking on this to learn more about me are probably slim but I do intend to hopefully grow within the Mizahar community, I've already made a handful of close friends through roleplaying on here with my character, Darcy - who yes, is based on Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco. I do not remember how the idea came to be, but I wanted a character with dark, strong and handsome features and I am a big fan of the band, I love their music and I'm hopefully going to be seeing them in concert some point soon as I am a big fan of Brendon's voice and talents as a musician.

Music is my life. I plan on getting some sort of tattoo, maybe of a musical note - I'm not too sure on this yet. I've met Jessie J a few times whilst living in London during a failing, crazy relationship. I'm sure some of you have heard of her. She has a fantastic voice and her songs are so heartfelt and true, she happens to be very nice in person too and very gracious to her fans who she calls her 'Heartbeats.' My music taste ranges from the old, to the new. I've been to see Duran Duran a few times, some people are shocked when I tell them that I'm such a big follower of such a 'retro band.' I always fall in love with original songs, original lyrics and music which makes something stand out amongst the rest.

I must say that I haven't roleplayed for a fair while, relationships and life in general taking up much of my time. A lot of it took place with Neopets or the old, forgotten forum where not much happened. I have so many fond memories of characters such as 'Peru,' 'Muljuka,' 'Nucolse' and 'Zihdah' springing to mind, many of the names being original and the characters being slightly anthro. There are a few more too, but I've since forgotten their names.

I'm just sitting at the dining table whilst my best friend and her boyfriend are munching away, with the most 'gone out' expressions being directed at me. I swear they think I'm crazy. I have a Panic! song on repeat now, to which my pal said 'Has this been on repeat since we left?!'

I'm very passionate about cats and tigers, at a young age feeling actually quite desperate to promote the dreadful signs that they are vastly becoming extinct, although I highly doubt that a site created by a twelve year old on Geocities would have attracted much attention. I remember creating one for my younger sibling on dolphins, although I have to admit that it was never as wicked as mine - muhahahahaha!

I like to write poetry and stories in my spare time, often finding that a good book can soon become a best friend, the disappointing feeling of approaching the last page with a deadpan ending often ruining the experience.

I'm going to stop now before the people around this table think I'm becoming anti-social. I may edit or add more to this post when I stop feeling lethargic.
~ ♥
Darcy Silverwood

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Bethsyliss on February 13th, 2013, 1:20 am

Hi Hannah! It's really a great pleasure to learn more about you. You're lucky to have met Jessie J. From the little amount I know about her, she's a kind-hearted and strong woman who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in and what she is. And she's an amazing singer as well. I'm happy for you that you had the chance to meet her. I have never heard of Brendon Urie before, however, but I sincerely hope you will soon have the opportunity to see him in concert at the front row!

And I don't think you're not being anti-social, dear. Tell your best friend and her boyfriend to get off their overly-social arses and sign up on Mizahar!

See you around :)

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Haiiiii, I'm new! c:

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 14th, 2013, 1:16 am

I love Panic! too! Great band, cute lead!

Well just to let you know two people did in fact read your second intro!

I like tiger as well although I'm scared of them (Ever look into the eyes of a baby one ?No question that it would kill you if it was bigger, it has the eyes of a predator) but that doesn't mean they need to be hunted down and killed for their fur and claws! Or that their habitat should be encroached upon by greedy humans. But I still like cheetahs better so yeah, save the cheetahs!

Telly our friends your not being anti-social, you're just talking to the people who live in your computer! That's being social, kinda.

Hope to talk to you in character or chat sometime Darcy, although I probably already have. Anyways great second intro.

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next