"Hello is the first step to any good friendship" right? :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 17th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Geeze Gosshawks are the queen of all forest hunting birds!

Harpy Eagles are used to hunting in forest situations though, they hunt in their native jungles!

But Harpy Eagles have taken out deer before... Which makes them incredibly useful for a hunter. While the Harpy Eagle hunts one thing the Endal another and their wind Eagle hunts something else! That's at least three things down, unless the hunter or the Harpy Eagle requires help from the other.

So if you want to be a good hunter go for the Harpy Eagle, a good warning system or lookout Peregrine falcon all the way, something that can navigate even the toughest of forest's Gosshawk.

Whichever hunting bird calls to you. Don't go with something you don't feel fully great about, it'll show in your posts.

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thofa on February 17th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Don't forget that if you wan't a bird that can fly through plastic tubes in wooden walls a goshawk will prevail! Haha, the gingers are calling... that still cracks me up.
Well I've made my choise and tomorrow is going to be big day for Thofa. Excitement indeed :)
Thofa
Player

Words: 9626
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 12:12 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Bethsyliss on February 17th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Excited too! :D
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 17th, 2013, 11:48 pm

I can't wait to see which one you chose!

(Don't tell me I want it to be a surprise!)

We are though! We're calling to you, trying to get you to come to us.

Come to usss cooooomeee toooo uuuussss

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Bethsyliss on February 17th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Oh, I wasn't aware this was a recruiting contest. I think you've guaranteed yourself a wife Thofa :D Hopefully I'll get invited to the bonding party (that's wedding in Kelvic)
Bethsyliss
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 18th, 2013, 12:02 am

Haha I'm just trying to get Kiran some friends and love interests. She has no experience with men, she's been an Endal since she was around twelve or thirteen, so she has little experience with boys.

So there will be no seducing on her side of this if Thofa comes to Wind Reach :)

Kiran Pelyna

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thofa on February 18th, 2013, 10:52 am

Haha recruiting contest :) and to my understanding there are as many types of bonds as there are people, not even having to be romantic ones, even tho the bond is an intense experience from the Kelvics part and seem to mostly end up in the same way. But i mean just look at that queen in Avanthal with her breed of dire polar bear guards, those bonds can't be of that nature :p
The only thing that is set at the moment is that Thofa will not be an early life bonder, he will start at a too high age for that :)
Thofa
Player

Postby Bethsyliss on February 18th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Well if the Avanthal queen does have bonds of that nature... Lucky her!!
Bethsyliss
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Thofa on February 18th, 2013, 1:21 pm

She's using us, you should eat her :o
Thofa
Player

Postby Bethsyliss on February 18th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Lol my pleasure! Hey since you're in Sweden we're on the same timezone more or less. Are you jobless or are you being sneaky at work posting stuff on Mizahar?
Bethsyliss
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext