Quest The Zenith

Alses does a bit of digging at the Temple of the Sun

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

The Zenith

Postby Elysium on August 23rd, 2013, 1:23 pm

e
”It’s settled then,” Shara said, still grinning. Aysel seemed fond of her, of the both of them. He seemed to have an appreciation for women – an edge of heady, rose-colored affection - that stemmed from centuries of close association with Talora and Zintila. ”Indeed,” he said, bowing. ”Glad to be of service.” Shara just laughed, seeming fond of him, too. He’d watched her grow from just a pup to a woman in the matter of months, rising through the ranks like a hawk spiraling toward the sun. He’d always been kind to her, something not easily forgotten.

”Academics the world over are weeping,” Shara said as the Moon Lord silently dismissed himself. It seemed Aysel simply preferred to come and go. ”They’d fight to the death for what you’ve just found. But keep it safe – there may come a time where you’ll need it.” The wolf bit her lip, suddenly lost in thought. ”Let’s say I call on you in the Fall instead,” she mused. ”The task I have for you will take time and you’ll be preoccupied with this,” one hand gestured toward the middle scroll.

”Now then. You need some rest. We’ve been at this for bells and the last thing I need is you keeling over. I’ll help deliver this to your apartment and if I find anything in our quest, I’ll contact you.” ‘Quest’ was charged with meaning, venom at Arture’s death among other things.

As they began to pack away the objects, Shara began to hum. Her aura radiated with contentment, as if the library itself had the power to erode concern or fear. It was the true home of the academic, Elysium to those of a scholarly mind. Even Alses could feel it. After the struggle to resolve Arture’s memory, there was a distinct rightness to follow. He was finally in a library; his spirit was where it belonged.

”Let’s go,” she said with a smile.

Hurray!This one is finished, I do believe. I shall grade this soon. :) Sorry for the short finale - too much coffee and too little time.

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Zenith

Postby Elysium on August 27th, 2013, 1:40 pm

Alses

XP:
Persuasion +3
Observation +5
Auristics +4
Investigation +2
Rhetoric +4
Leadership +2

Lore:
Lhavit: The Temple of the Sun
Sel'ira, Head of the Taiyang
Maryela, Priestess' Apprentice
Arture the Summoner
Address: 212 Okomo Way, Zintia Peak
Lhavit: The Day of Discord
How to Decipher the Ancient Tongue
Lhavit: The Bharani Library
Shara, Scholar and Beast
Gnosis: Lykata
Book: Kelvic Factor and Summoners of the Suvan Empire
Race: Kelvic (Advanced)
Syna, Goddess of the Sun
Syna: The Task
Aysel, the Lethaefal Founder of Lhavit

Awards and Penalties: Alses has earned 3 scrolls from the possessions of Arture Synaborn and by extension, has a lot of translating to do.

Notes: Woah! Lots of lore. You more than earned it, of course. I'm shifting the "task" from Syna to this season, so I'll be surreptitiously amending just what color the watchtowers turn... Among other things. You'll be receiving a PM about it shortly!

and so, the journey continues...
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Previous