The Journal of Leila Hughes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Leila on March 12th, 2013, 5:36 pm

If anyone should find this journal, please return it to Leila Hughes, who lives on West Street in Zeltiva. Also, please try to return it in equal or better condition than which it was found.

"Boxwood - can stand nearly three times my own height, but only if it grows in full sun. Tiny leaves, densely placed together, dark green. Has a very strong smell that... appears to be an acquired taste to say the least. In reality, it stinks. I really don't look forward to attempting to draw this, but here goes nothing."

I'm accepting threads only for Summer 513 AV or Flashbacks with Leila. If you'd like to thread, PM me with a date and a basic idea of what you'd like to do! Thanks!
Leila
Player

Words: 173018
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leila on March 12th, 2013, 7:45 pm

"Shaco Dog Food Recipe:
Leftovers from a butcher, raw
Maybe learn how to fish? Lots of fish here.
Can dogs eat fish? Find out.
Can dogs eat vegetables? Really should ask someone.
I'm not even sure what sort of meats he prefers. Should start trying them out."
I'm accepting threads only for Summer 513 AV or Flashbacks with Leila. If you'd like to thread, PM me with a date and a basic idea of what you'd like to do! Thanks!
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leila on March 13th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Inventory:
2 Barrels of Honeyed Mead
1 Barrel of Ale
1 Barrel of Wine, Weak
2 Barrels of Wine, Common
1 Half Barrel of Wine, Fine
Several bottles of unknown spirits.

Charlie enjoyed my mixture of Honey Mead and Mint Powder. I wonder if the local sweetpeas are grown yet, and how those would do if frozen then added to the drinks?

I've decided to call my mixture of Honey Mead and Mint Powder, Golden Mint.

Ivak's Scurvy = Half shot of pepper oil, flagon of ale, half lime juice, and a lime quarter adornment.
Last edited by Leila on March 20th, 2013, 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leila on March 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Left Side Garden of Shrine to Rak'keli in Zeltiva

I removed a painfully thorny Cat Greenbriar from the bed.

Then met a pink haired woman named Nai'a who also likes to garden.
She pointed out a tall thistle with purple-pink buds and flowers, super deep roots.

Transplanted a Common Milkweed. Poisonous in large amounts if eaten, brings about a lot of butterflies. Herb.

Nai'a pointed out a Glory-of-the-Snow. I don't know much about these, I'll have to look into them more.

”I think that is called a Glory of the Snow, that appears when the snow melts in spring. I am not sure though, what do you think?” Nai’a asked with a small smile, ”If it is, then it has small bulbs. Though once again, I am not completely sure.”

She also found some red and yellow tulips, very pretty, not sure if they have any other use aside from decorative.

Last edited by Leila on March 17th, 2013, 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Leila on March 17th, 2013, 4:35 am

"Hairy Aster, also known as White Heath Aster. Can be used to resuscitate unconscious people. Also can be added to baths and steam for relaxation purposes. Lives best in half and half shade and sun. "
Leila
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes