Closed A first real relaxation day

[Zandelia] Revy has her first relaxation day in 20 years.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

A first real relaxation day

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 17th, 2013, 3:04 pm

The soft pulling that the mercenary felt as the dress got tied up, had something that just felt nice. For the first time in her life she actually really enjoyed wearing a dress. Oh how she wanted to parade in front of Zandelia to show it off right now. But that would just not fit her image. She wasn't a young girl anymore, not by far. She had been through too many ordeals for that and she had seen too many winters already.

However that feeling dissipated the moment the other woman pulled Revy close, hugging her from behind. The warmth and kindness that she felt just felt so nice. She wished that they could stay like that longer than they did. The feeling of parting almost made Revy grab Zandelia's hands to keep them around herself, but she managed to control herself. "Oh man, couldn't she stay like that for maybe a chime longer?", she thought inwardly. But alas, the scarred woman wanted to show Revy the city, upon her own request, and that's why they had to go.

The mention of Zandelia taking Revy out to get something more colorful, stuck within Revy's mind. She let herself be led downstairs, while holding Zand's hand back. She felt secure and happy, just from holding hands. Why was it that Revy just felt this way with just holding hands? Was it because she really liked Zandelia? It still puzzled her, along with the rest she felt by just being near this woman.

"Wait, Amelias? Who the... why is Zand replying to that name? Huh?", she thought perplexed in her mind, but the explanation she then received lifted this confusion. Only to start to blush as she realized the meaning of some of the other words. Zandelia didn't want Revy to come to any harm. Damn, why could this woman make her that happy with just a few words? She had heard other cheesy words, but none had any effect, unlike Zand's words.

When the other woman didn't finish her sentence, Revy pictured the two of them together rather intimate, setting her face almost of fire. She tried to push it away, but it seemed to be stuck on her mind. But when Zand mentioned the martial quarter, it at least got pushed back to the background, not completely gone, but not dominating the other thoughts. Scraping her throat, to try to hide her embarrassment, Revy said: "Let's go the martial quarter firs then." She hoped that that would at least clear that previous and rather embarrassing thought from her mind. They could maybe later look for a new dress or so.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 17th, 2013, 6:53 pm

Zandelia tilted her head as she watched the other woman’s reactions, observed how her face flushed a deep crimson that seemed to outshine the previous blushes she had shown this morning already – strange how one woman could show so much emotion without any conscious actions. Though, she did note how she nervously rubbed at her throat as if trying to buy time to think – she didn’t need to of course, Zandelia was more than happy to spend some time taking in her figure in a dress. As she did just that, a small smile turning the corners of her lips upwards, she tried to backtrack the conversation to pinpoint what had caused the crimson flush. She succeeded and a small blush came to her cheeks.

Could she really... she dismissed the thought and listened to Revy, now was not the time for such...considerations. Later she promised herself with full sincerity of intent.

“Okay then, martial quarter it is! How did I know you would pick that one?” she chuckled, threading her arm around Revy’s waist and setting a slow, leisurely pace.

She was not seeking to rush the day, it was one meant for remembering and discovery than for action and quick footedness. She led them towards the bridge that connected the Celestial Square to the Northern Quarter. People glanced at them as they passed but she paid them no mind, they were most likely either trying figure out if they were foreigners worth selling something to or whether they were about to entertain them with an intimate display – paired women were not entirely rare but were still a small enough portion of the population as to be noted as unusual. She had grown used to such views but suspected that perhaps Revy might find it uncomfortable – she would let her go if the mercenary wished but held onto her for now.

“This is what they call The Bridge of The Dead,” she stated as they began to cross it slowly, a few people had gathered to mourn and remember so she lowered her voice slightly out of respect, “the Aperture is seen as where we are born, where some ashes are returned to after death. People gather here to speak to their lost loved ones, give offerings or occasionally just stand and remember. We could do something for...if you like? Perhaps one day?” she gently, not daring to say the name in case it triggered something akin to the previous day.

“They say it is haunted on occasion, but I have not seen anything like it. Still, it always has the air of sorrow and that, in itself, is haunting” she finished as they passed off the other end and officially stepped into the Northern Quarter.

She will like it here, filled with those of her own mindset. Forthright, direct and with a love for the battle she mused as she tried to formulate the facts in her mind so she could relay them.

“The Northern Quarter is dedicated to Uphis, the Alvina who rules this piece of Nyka. The Monks here belong to the Order of the Sharp Blade. They are fighters, guards and trainers of a certain kind. They are distrustful but at least respect martial strength – so you should be right at home then. Though I should say that you might not want to mention your...travels, my dear. The Myrians are hated in Nyka and those associated with them might find themselves in a fight. I cannot stress how terrible that would be, they would throw you out of the city naked and left to wander the wilderness – if we survived. I certainly wouldn’t” she stated seriously, squeezing her partner for the day a little.

“It has a few places of note, the Headquarters of the Sharp Blade is in the centre of the Quarter, it’s easier to maintain order that way and is repeated with all other Quarters,” she gestured with her free arm, her left arm, as they walked through the streets and were watched, dismissed and then watched again as if they were a curiosity, “The Nine Staves is where some gather for talks about spiritual matters but that’s probably not of interest to you as it is to me. The Bloody Hunter is better for you – I think. Shop for survival merchandise and trinkets. Would you like to see it?” she asked.

“I have money, and I think I owe you a present or two at least for coming back to me. Even if it was by accident it should be rewarded” she smiled at the other woman.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 17th, 2013, 9:58 pm

The mercenary felt the arm of the other woman around her waist and in return she put hers around the other's waist. It was nice to be able to show that Zandelia was hers. She wasn't quite willing to share the one she liked. "They'd better not make any passes at Zandy. She's mine.", she thought quite possessive.

The leisurely walk was... soothing. Being able to walk with Zandelia like this was like a dream come true. She couldn't have imagined this back in Syliras. She thought that it would take at least a few more seasons before she could've met up with her again. Because of this happiness, she couldn't even be bothered with thinking about the looks this pair got. She was happy and that was all the mattered.

The bridge of the dead. It felt eerie and ominous. She didn't get the feeling that she wanted to offer something for her family here. "No thanks, Za.. Amelias.", she corrected herself. "This place is a little too eerie for me..... worse then that.... cave." She recalled the memory of that cave where she had to fight off those nuits. She still felt horrified with that half-rotten corpse that tried to attack her.

Revy was glad that they left the bridge and went into the arms quarter. But... she was disappointed the northern quarter's first glance. It didn't have the same tension as she felt in Taloba. "Oh man... no way in hell am I going to get a fight, like the one I had with Nyaela or Siiri, here. Thought that a quarter dedicated to combat would at least feel a bit more.... tense.", she thought as she listened to Zandelia's explanation.

However, what Zandy said, about Nykans hating Myrians, sent a shiver up Revy's spine. She owned a weapon made by the Myrians. Now she just had to hope that the people here didn't figure it out. She had some other worries as well, but tried to brush those off as she would just go crazy with worries otherwise. "I... I'll keep it in mind.", she replied in respect to the mention of Nykans hating Myrians.

However the mentioning of the bloody hunter did intrigue Revy. She didn't really need any weaponry right now, but it could never hurt to take a look. "Sure why not? I wouldn't mind taking a look.", she replied. She just hoped the place was a bit more interesting then her first looks of the 'war'-quarter of Nyka. It felt rather pathetic to Revy.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 18th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Zandelia felt the uncomfortable shiver of the woman beside her as she mentioned the fact that Nyka did not look favorably upon the Myrians, or Myrian sympathizers, and wondered why she would react so. She was not a foolish woman, not when warned against danger. To sense a small fear within her was like seeing food being flung into the streets – it made no sense and raised more questions than she could count. She frowned a little at that, at what could possibly force such a reaction. Ultimately though she relegated it for later considerations. She was sure there was a reason behind it, one that couldn’t be told in the open otherwise she would have said so.

I have much to learn about her… she told herself, saddened it had taken so long to actually care enough to ask. She should have done so sooner.

“Very well,” she recovered with, “the Bloody Hunter it is. It sells hunting and survival equipment mostly. Not necessarily the weapons of choice you are used to but we could always get travelling items here if we needed to travel” she continued smoothly, trying to ignore the nagging doubts in her mind.

It was not an overly long walk, most of the Northern Quarter’s stalls and shops were close to the Aperture they had just crossed over and tended to open to face it as if out of reverence for their cragged mother. The building itself was a hearty affair, solid and unyieldingly simple. It possessed a plaque proclaiming its name and a standing board for a random assortment of its wares. Murals and symbols of Uphis were, of course, prevalent across its walls but were alter additions rather than part of the building itself intrinsically. As they walked towards it Zandelia kept up the conversation, she wanted to keep Revy at her ease and – though the other woman no doubt found a city tour boring in comparison to combat – it was crucial that she learnt about the city of Nyka.

How else can I keep her close, include her in my plans, unless she has a working knowledge of it? she told herself, sincerely hoping she could achieve that goal at least.

“I can imagine that Nyka is a bit under-whelming really, we’ve seen far more dangerous streets together than are here…during the day. At ngiht though, it is said that monsters rise up out of the Aperture to drag away the unwary,” she told the old tale upon all lips in yka, “I can’t speak for that – I’ve enver seen any. Still, it is true that the Monks take to the streets to fight each other. It is a well known way for them to establish their positions. Warfare isn’t so much practiced here as philosophically persued…” she trailed off.

“And I’m sure I’m keeping you very bored” she smiled sheepishly at the other woman, “but here we are! Not much, but a useful place to know. The owner trains people in hunting, buys pelts and so on. Could be a good place for a job if you’ve the knack for it?” the half-question was there. She wanted to give Revy as much support as possible and a job would be…beneficial.

For both of us she noted as she had yet to find one either. The city was rather stingy in that regard.

“Look around and if you like anything consider it your, my dear” she pushed open the door as they stepped through and she enjoyed the pet name for a few moments.

She let Revy peruse, sure she would probably find it either boring of unfruitful. Still, any small time spent together before throwing the lot of the mercenary in with her own for her schemes was worth a thousand gold in her mind at that point.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 18th, 2013, 9:44 pm

The mercenary just listened to the woman next to her. The comments she had about Nyka being more dangerous at night, were kept to herself. She still remembered the dark nights of Taloba, let alone the night she went out with Siiri and Mihai into the Falyndar jungle. If one survived that, nothing could scare her anymore. No sight and an unfamiliar terrain were things she absolutely did not like.

The next comment about a possible job as a huntress, kind of irked Revy. She a huntress? Was Zandelia mad? She was a mercenary, cut out for more dangerous, a lot more dangerous at that, jobs. Not some walk in the park hunting... Not that she had much skill with that, but that was only a minor detail. "Yegh, hunting. No thanks. I'd sooner puke than do that.", she said, kind of under her breath.

My dear, a small nickname for Revy that yet again managed to get her to slightly blush. It sounded nice and actually wanted to hear it again, yet didn't mention this. She still had a bit of a reputation to think about. But it still sounded very nice in her ears. Would Zand be happy if Revy could come up with a nickname for her? Or was that something that she wanted to keep in private? She didn't know and didn't want to find out right now.

After following Zandelia in, Revy was dumbfounded. Could this shop get any more boring? The few weapons, that were on display, absolutely didn't suit Revy's taste. Survival gear she had enough and hunting gear.... what the heck did she need that for? She wasn't going to hunt, so why bother buying the stuff? "Nothing that really stands out. Kinda a bland shop if you ask me. There may be people who like it better, but not I.", she said softly, trying to at least not piss off the shop cleric.

The mercenary wanted to rather visit a real weapon shop, or even a dress shop. Her feminine side had finally broken through and she now actually wanted to be prettier.... for Zandelia. "Any armor or weaponshops in Nyka? Or even a dress shop?", she asked, realizing only after saying it that she mentioned the dress shop out loud. But what was done, was done. No point in regretting it now.

Revy's thoughts were a bit of a jumble, just because she mentioned that last thing. She turned around, blushing a bit stronger then before and wanted to just hide herself from embarrassment. She didn't have the style to wear dresses, right? She had been a mercenary for about 2/3rd of her life. Hardened by battle and could almost be counted a man, based on experience. Surely Zand understood that right?
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 20th, 2013, 7:52 pm

Outwardly Zandelia kept her composure the same as it had always been, warm and open with a hint of amusement. Internally however it was a different matter. It seemed foolish, the feeling that she had let Revy down by showing her a small store of hunting equipment. Still, she had misread the situation in the hope of giving the other woman something to find interesting and it had become the opposite – she was bored. It was in the tone of her voice, the slight slouch of her shoulder, the flicker in her beautiful eyes. Zandelia controlled her disappointment, it was reserved for herself and the other woman did not deserve it. She had only wanted to see her smile…buy her something perhaps. Such a silly feeling, but it came naturally for some reason – when normally she would have shrugged and thought nothing further upon it.

Guess I have some things to learn about myself these days too…damned Neilles and the bloody cracks she rent… she told herself, wondering briefly if it would become a positive or terrible thing in the long run.

“Well, they have an easy life here my dear Revy,” she returned, trying to keep the disappointed annoyance at herself from her voice, “it doesn’t lend itself to anything truly imposing. I just thought you should know it’s here in case. Jobs are scarce too, and I don’t know what you’ve learnt on your travels. Still…if hunting isn’t your skill…’ she trialed off, slipping her arm around the other woman again.

Stupid, stupid woman you are Zandelia, foolish indeed…. she mentally berated herself.

“Well, I’m not sure that there are any real blacksmiths in Nyka, not native ones at any rate. An Isur set up shop recently but the word is he’s only taking custom orders. Still moving in I think. There are a few stalls around in this Quarter but nothing much in the way of artistry,” she told the other woman thoughtfully, forefinger of her left hand touching her lip with thought, “ dresses though….those I can do!” she resumed almost casually.

She had caught the blush again, filling Revy’s cheeks with a colorful display she wished she could see across her entire body, her own face flushing at that slightly. Still, she was beginning to wonder why the other woman always colored so – and at specific subjects too. Always at a time where things could be misconstrued, or were a bit too…feminine? She found herself contemplating upon that as they made their slow way towards the eastern quarter and its various flaxen wares. Did the mercenary think she would judge her for wanting to wear things other than armor? If so it was an unnecessary worry, senjoyed seing a bit more of the woman than what was usually hidden. Still…it was a consideration for her that might prove to be informative.

Is she afraid I will reject her for it? Why? she pondered as they finally managed to break into the eastern quarter.

“And here we have the Eastern Quarter Revy, she told the woman, “it it the trading place really. It likes money and the Monks here are the most open to foreigners…so long as they have coin to spend. The Flaxen District has the clothing, the brothel, the job…post. Pretty much everything in the way of fish and the docks are here too” she managed to speak.

“Revy…do you like seeing me in dresses Lie this I mean?” she asked, seeking a rounded path to the question she really wished to ask.

“You don’t think any less of me for not wearing my armor and the clothing I usually wear for…missions do you?” she looked at the woman then, trying to see the thoughts working in her mind as they walked.

“Also, here we are. Dresses, scarves, gloves…anything you could dream of in the way of textiles. I’ll buy you anything you want. Perhaps something to show off that nice tattoo of yours?” she grinned, hoping the other woman would take the bait at showing a bit more…flesh.

It will hopefully give her enough distraction to give me a truthful answer. I don’t want another relationship based upon half-truth. Not again… she thought sadly, hoping it would never become like that.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 20th, 2013, 10:01 pm

Revy couldn't stand Zand right now. Why did she have to tease her like that by saying it so casually? After all, she also knows that dresses just don't suit her right? But still she loved her and no way in hell was she going to just leave over some teasing. "S.. sure. I'll ehm... leave it to you.", she said rather shy.

Zand asked if Revy liked that dress? Of course she did. It suited her. She was actually a little jealous of her. She was able to wear a dress easily with style. Revy didn't have that. Many years of mercenary work was fruitful in one way, but for a woman, who wanted to be one for a change, it was counterproductive. Revy was still foulmouthed, acted like a man at most times, loved to fight and whatever else.

Her next question filled Revy's head with more thoughts. She wouldn't hate Zand for wearing them, because they suited her. And why would she hate it when it was Zand's choice. In fact, Revy liked it better to see the other woman in dresses. She was just gorgeous in them. "Of course I wouldn't hate you for it.. I actually like it better this way.", she answered. "It's just that I don't feel that they suit -me-. Been a mercenary almost my whole life, so never really been able to be a proper woman." She finally admitted that she actually had a bit of a complex with herself, without that she noticed it herself.

Just entering the shop had gotten Revy interested, but she still tried to hide it, without much success. There were just so many clothes. She started to glance over them just to see if there were any that would suit Zandelia. However the next comment from that woman send a shiver down Revy's spine. Show more skin? Was this woman crazy? Did she want to place a big 'kill me'-sign on Revy? "Eh.... no. Not smart.... at least..... not in Nyka.", she replied. She was going to purposely avoid showing anything from her upper arms and shoulders while in Nyka, mostly out of self-preservation, but also because she wasn't ready just yet to tell that story to her.

"A... anyway, let's look for dresses.", she then tried to continue as she pulled Zandelia along. She at least hoped that her partner wasn't angry with her for that blunt refusal. It wasn't that he didn't want to show more to Zandelia, but more that the environment here wasn't safe enough for that. She'd sooner do that in Sunberth, where the chance of getting grabbed by a drunken guy was high, then here in Nyka.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 21st, 2013, 8:44 pm

Zandelia couldn’t help the large, glowing grin that swept across her face, lighting up her eyes with something akin to satisfaction. To get whistles in the street as men watched her pass in her new clothing was one thing – they were merely mind-addled fools. However, to hear from the female mercenary’s own lips that her more demure attire suited her was strangely compelling. She was more sued to wearing her mercenary clothing, even as Revy pointed out that she was also, however she had enjoyed exploring the textile industry in her times of peaceful repose. Often she had tied herself in knots ad to whether to buy herself other garments, now she would be able to purchase one for Revy – it was gratifying.

“Well, I will have to remember that. Seeing as you aren’t going to be showing more of yourself…in public,” she began a teasing tone to her voice, she had almost forgotten how enjoyable it had been to try and get through the walls Revy still threw about her, one after the other, “though trust me…the dresses certainly suit you too. My dear. I’ve never seen such a nice little behind in all my travels” she finished, slipping away to browse the wares before the other woman could react to her words.

I can imagine her face right now…flushed red and wondering if I am telling the truth. But I am, her body is one of the more exquisite because of her training – not despite it. Besides, if I wanted a voluptuous whore I’d go to the brothel she told herself as she felt up the various garments and tried to assess their quality – she was no expert at it but had a reasonable eye.

“I think that you could use something colorful yet still dark, it suits you. Perhaps…” she wondered aloud, passing by the wares slowly and taking her time, she wanted something worth the effort for Revy after all, “dark purple? Or green perhaps?” she continued, not finding anything suitable on one side of the shop.

She wandered past Revy, letting her fingers trail across the woman’s back and only pushing back the desire to slap her rump by the skin of her metaphorical teeth. She kept up her searching as she pondered what Revy had meant by her words concerning showing her shoulders – not in Nyka. Why? She had a tattoo certainly, a work of veritable art, but they weren’t outlawed in the city. Many sported them in an attempt to add further outrageous shades to their daily ensemble. She couldn’t work it out and that fact merely gave the mercenary a further layer of allure – she liked mysteries.

“I don’t see why you think you can’t wear dresses Revy. You certainly have the figure for them. Mostly that’s all it takes, though I could teach you more if you liked. People respond well enough to any full figure in tailored styles in my experience. You…certainly have turned some heads today” she managed to get out without much jealousy leaking into her words, though there was some there still.

“At any rate, the clothing is just for show mostly, it’s the unwrapping that interests me most” she let the words die off towards the end, sowing seeds for the evening that she perhaps didn’t overly need to but liked to.

“How about…this?” she asked Revy, turning and flourishing a dark lilac colored cress with midnight blue patterning. It was a good fit for the other woman, covered her shoulders and had enough of a slit up the side to show off some of her well toned legs.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 21st, 2013, 9:56 pm

The words of Zand most certainly hit their target. Revy went beetred at them. Not just because of the hint towards more nightly activities, but also the fact that her ass got complimented. If the other woman had just been some random person, she would've been smacked in the face. She didn't like being complimented.... except for now. But still... Why did she keep teasing Revy like this? Didn't she realize that the mercenary was getting more embarrassed by the minute? Or was she doing it on purpose?

Either way, it was payback time, but how? Revy wasn't good with words, nor did she know of anything that she could tease Zand back with. So.. there were only a few things she could think of... of which most were just too embarrassing to do. However there was one thing she still remembered from the days when she visited taverns quite often. Guys often pinched the waitresses butts. Maybe that would be something to rile her up.

However, when she heard Zand's next words, after that woman had passed Revy, she could notice a small amount of jealousy? Was Zandy jealous of Revy, or was she jealous of the people who turned their heads for Revy. Either way she couldn't figure it out, so she just walked after Zandelia, fully intent to at least get her to blush as well.

"Argh, she just had to turn around when I wanted to get her.", she thought to herself as she saw Zand turn around with the dress. However, as the other had said, it did look nice. Maybe she'd try it on, but first she had to get the woman to turn around, even if it were only a tick. "It looks nice, are there any other's that might look nice?", she asked. And just after Zand would turn around to look, Revy would strike, pinching that cheeky woman's butt. Not too hard that'd it hurt, but hard enough to be felt most definitely.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 22nd, 2013, 8:24 pm

Zandelia smiled when she heard Revy’s opinion upon the dress she had selected, such a small ting that she had helped a little and yet it was enjoyable to actually be treated to praise rather than disgust. After all, with her scarred face she could hardly be called beautiful a to all intents and purposes – the only reason she ever got much in the way of ‘positive’ attention from others was because she had enough curves to out-weigh her face. She shuddered slightly at that thought, turning to check if there were any other suitable garments, remembering how her stint in the brothels had proven to her how truly marred she was – many a patron had asked her to wear a mask. It was a small thing, but if a paying customer couldn’t stand it she was sure none others could.

Enough! I’m here to enjoy myself not…mope morbidly. Now…dresses, dresses. Hmmm… she tried to refocus her attention upon the task at hand, the present time.

So lost was she in her desire to find something else for the female mercenary to parade around in she didn’t notice the creeping footsteps, the ominous sound of moving cloth, that signaled one of activities that she would never have thought Revy would even have completed for sake of her own enjoyment. The sharp sting of pinched flesh in her rear, only hard enough to get attention if truth be told, caused her to yelp with surprise and jump upwards as her hand moved behind her to brush the fingers away. Her face was crimson, shock evident in the large ‘o’ her mouth made as she whirled around to start a remonstration. Words failed her, however, and her companion would find herself in the delicious position of seeing her speechless.

Her finger waggled up at Revy, seeing the creases of amusement in that face and the twinkle in the eyes, yet words were suspiciously non-existent.

“Revy!” she tried to see if the shopkeeper had seen and her shame soared as she heard the laughter bubble from his throat.

“Oh she played you lass!” he managed to get out in between loud, almost snorting, laughter.

“Ohhhh,” she returned, the predator balancing her out once more with an evil smile, “I see, you can’t wait for later? Honestly!” she growled.

Revy had no time to respond as Zandelia sprung herself upon the other woman – not even her mercenary reflexes could prepare her for the assault Zandelia had practiced well over the seasons. Stepping forwards he grabbed Revy’s neck and pulled her forwards and downwards, lips locking to hers in public. It was a delicious revenge she knew, perhaps a little too tasteless. Still, if they were to be known as lovers then the rumors might as well have started in their current location. She slipped her right hand down as she kissed her with as much force as she could muster and as she pushed it behind Revy’s back she pulled it back and…slap! it caught Revy’s rump with a slight sting.

“Now then! Should we buy some dresses, my dear?” she asked with barely disguised mirth, “I do so love to unwrap my presents” she finished as she tried not to laugh uproariously.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext