Open Starting a Riot

Within Chaos, Opportunity Knocks.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Starting a Riot

Postby Michaela Abendroth on March 23rd, 2013, 10:41 pm

I ran up to the man as he got knocked down. I wonder why he stopped. Then I realized that my wings were out and I hadn't tucked them in. Maybe he realized what I was. I wished people would just stop assuming that I was bad, or that I was going to hurt them, or turn them into slaves or eat them. *sigh* oh well I will just have to show him that I don't want to do any of the sort, or else I would have let those thugs have their way with him. I grabbed the thug and pulled him up and then punched him square in the face. There was blood running out his nose now. the thug tried to fight back, but I knew that I had a good enough hold on him. I then punched him in the face again and watched as more blood pooled out. He looked like he was going to pass out. I put him down on the ground and kicked him in the side a couple of time until he did pass out.

"I do believe that you lost this." I said to the man with a smile as I passed him back his mace.
I love to RP if anyone wants to create one and needs people or want to do a 1-on-1 just let me know :) I love to RP :) And I am up for any!

*~Michaela Abendroth~*

When my character speaks or is thinking to herself I use Italics "with italics"
Michaela Abendroth
Player

Words: 47233
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 1:00 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Starting a Riot

Postby Kel Ehmry on March 27th, 2013, 5:54 am

Kel scratched the back of his head as he watched over the man he had just toppled. He glanced around, making sure another group of thugs wouldn't show up and pummel him. No, it wasn't thugs he saw as he looked, but something just a tad bit more unsettling. It was that women again, who had picked up that red haired man's mace. Now, at the distance that Kel had first witnessed her, Kel couldn't make out her...distinguishing features. Are those petching wings on that women!? Kel thought as he nearly swallowed his tongue. Kel realized the race he was looking upon was a Zith. They were a scary sort in Kel's mind, but he had never caught a glimpse of one in person. This was a golden opportunity.

The women soon disappeared into an alley again, most likely seeking out that owner of that big mace she was carrying, who ran around the block with another thug hot on his trail. Kel decided to follow the Zith down the alley, being sure to follow at a distance. He didn't need to be smacked in the face with a mace after all this.

Eventually they came up on the red haired man and his pursuer. The Zith did exactly as she had done before, meaning she fought. She grabbed the thug by the shirt, and delivered two painful punches to his face before tossing him to the dirt. A few kicks later the thug was unconscious.

Now that the area was safe, Kel walked forward to catch up and join the Zith and man.

Kel glanced at the Zith women, and then at the man. "You alright?" Kel casually asked the him. The Zeltivan glanced again at the woman, and then back at the man. As he stood there, Kel found himself constantly glancing at the Zith, although he tried to not stare. He'd never seen a Zith before. It was an almost surreal moment for him.
Kel Ehmry
History is a valuable thing.

Words: 42567
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2012, 5:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Starting a Riot

Postby Michaela Abendroth on April 16th, 2013, 11:35 pm

I was wondering if since Kaska has retired are we going to get this thread graded or not?
I love to RP if anyone wants to create one and needs people or want to do a 1-on-1 just let me know :) I love to RP :) And I am up for any!

*~Michaela Abendroth~*

When my character speaks or is thinking to herself I use Italics "with italics"
Michaela Abendroth
Player

Words: 47233
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 1:00 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Starting a Riot

Postby Twister on July 23rd, 2013, 12:10 am

Experience Award

Kel Ehmry
Grade :
Experience: 1 Brawling

Lores: Public Unrest in Sunberth, Witnessing a Sunberth Street Brawl, Getting a Close-Up with a Live Zith

Comments: It's a shame this thread was cut short since Kel would've had a golden opportunity to really speak to a Zith. We'll see if he gets another, better chance some other time! Also, please subtract your Living Expenses for Spring 513 from your Ledger. I noticed just now that you didn't!

Michaela Abendroth & Zuarsika
Note :
Both of you have interventions posted to your CSes. Please attend to these and PM me when you have so I can remove the interventions and publish your grades.
If you've any questions or concerns about your grade, drop me a PM!
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous