Searching for Herbs (Near the Shinya Rest) seeker

Ayda wants to collect some herbs and asks seeker to aid him

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Postby Ayda on April 3rd, 2013, 6:26 pm

Ayda
before Ayda could whisper a response to seeker, the ethaefal found himself being pulled upside down into the trees. A trap had been set and Ayda had fallen into it, he hung upside down by a rope attacked to his left leg. Ayda's light green robes hung in his face allowing only his long blonde hair to show. Ayda was glad he had worn pants under his robes or he would have appeared rather indecent.

With Ayda now helpless the two male Symenestra made their presence known as they eerily creeped down the trees. They seemed to not take notice of seeker and walked closer to poor soul who fell for their trap. "I really didn't think that would work" The taller Synestra with long black hair said to his shorter companion "I can't believe a women would be foolish enough to travel this forest alone"
Ayda was confused for a moment before he realized they were talking about him. He was about to clear up the confusion but the Mildly shorter Synestra with wispy grey hair spoke over him before Ayda could get so much as a word in. "Shut your mouth women" The spider like man snapped "you are all alone and there is no one to help you" his words seem to take sadistic pleasure in Ayda's misfortune.
Oocno need to apologize it was Easter for me too. sorry for talking so long too, you can describe these two as long as its true to the lore and what I've already said about them
Ayda
Androgynous Celestial Being

Words: 37127
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2013, 4:13 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Seeker on April 11th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Seeker

Seeker eyed the humanoids the had entrapped his friend. Harameus help me. I have no clue what the right path would be in this situation. He thought to himself as he elongated the length of his Py Strings and tightened his grip on them. Seeker tried to see if Ayda was hurt at all, besides the slight wrenching of his leg due to the trap, but he couldn't see him, except for his hair. He heard the Symenestra curse his friend into silence and it was then that Seeker chose to go into action.

"Unhand my friend!" He yelled as he made his presences know, poised atop a rock a foot or two away from his dangling friend. "I will only give you one chance to release him!" He stated as he started swing the Py Strings about.
Seeker's Character Sheet

~When you st out on your journey,
pray that the path is long; and that
it is a never ending fountain of
knowledge and adventure.~ Seeker Image
Seeker
Player

Words: 19872
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 5:49 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ayda on April 19th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Ayda
The two symenestras looked upon the pycon and started to chuckle at seeker, blatantly ignoring his demands.
"oh look Avro, this little clay child thinks it stands a chance against us" The shorter symenestra smirked at his taller companion "it's simply adorable, Demric" Avro said to Demric sharing his sadistic grin.
"Avro could you take care of this ...thing, I'm to tired to deal with this nonsense" Said Demric apathetically
"I will deal with this, you retrieve the women" Avro said with a bit of annoyance, he seemed to have little interest in having to fight Seeker.

upon hearing what the two attackers were about to do to his friend, Ayda tried his best to escape from the trap he was in. Pulling his body up to untie the rope was proving to be imposable and he was out of viable options. His only way to be free was seeker cutting his rope, but could the small pycon accomplish this was the question.
"Seeker! I need you to cut me free so I can help you, jump into my hand I will throw you up!" pleaded Ayda to Seeker.

Avro quickly retrieved a dagger from a sheath attached to his leg and in a quick flick of his wrist flung it at seeker.
Oocsorry I took so long to reply school just got crazy

Ayda
Androgynous Celestial Being

Words: 37127
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2013, 4:13 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous