Closed Exchanging experiences? [Aleksi]

Grab a Drykas fighter and a human mercenary.... hilarity ensues.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Exchanging experiences? [Aleksi]

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 27th, 2013, 10:44 pm

Revy didn't really pay attention to what the girl had been saying. It was only after Aleksi's last words had sunk in, that she reacted a bit more interested. That girl beat Ximal? What the...... how the heck did she do that? No wait, before that..... Ximal got beaten? This was knowledge she just HAD to have. "Ey.... you beat Xi? How the heck did you do that?, she asked rather stunned.

This information would be so juicy to have. Not only did she have a technique that could defeat the giant, but also something to make fun of him with. Oh, she could already imagine the face he'd make once she would use it out on him, let alone the face of Zandy as she would tell her about this knowledge. Xi was in for a world of teasing and tormenting from now on.

The mercenary felt like she had to repay the knowledge of that at least and decided to share her experience from the fight with Xi at least.... even if she did hate to do it. "Anyway.... I'll at least let you know bout my fight with him...", she started reluctantly. "He picked a fight with me and I was only able to land a single blow on him.... he sent me flying thrice, where the last time he paralyzed my legs. He hits like a petching boulder."
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on March 28th, 2013, 11:48 am

Aleksi's mind rushed all over the place. She had no idea why she said that.. after all, it was a shameful move that she disliked severely... and a cheap one that could cost Xi many fights. Shaking her head, she adjusted her position in the chair and mumbled something in Pavi, which seemed like a whole lot of cussing.

Then, she finally decided to speak, hearing the other woman describe.. or well, explain what happened in her fight with Xi. That giant really had strength in him, she knew it, but paralyzing a woman like that, might have been slightly over the top. Her voice showed that she was ashamed of what she had done though, Well.. it was really his fault, you know.... I am allergic to men touching me... and by accident... he uhm.. grabbed my.. she pointed around her chest area, feeling her cheeks redden So... he got a knee to the... then down between her legs with a silent cough.

Frowning lightly, she took a bite from an apple that was on the table, taking a deep breath after it. It was so strange to speak of a move like that and the more she thought about that giant's strength, the more she was amazed... He certainly had some skill... or well, lots of them in quite a few areas, social one being excluded completely because he was.... worse than her around people.
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 29th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Allergic to men touching her? The mercenary could totally relate to that. She didn't like being touched by guys either. And if they were so stupid as to try, she'd lash out..... physically.She had gotten into a couple of fights that way and probably made some enemies too. After all, she herself didn't know, but she was attractive.

However, as she described what happened when she beat him, Revy couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Nice one! He pays for what he does.", she just said as she kept laughing. That giant touched her like that? Well, he payed for it apparently and he payed well for it. "Is he impotent now? Coz... he would be if I was the one doing it.", she asked.

But as she saw the blush on the other woman's face, a feeling crept up on Revy. She hated doing that, but why? It was a perfectly valid move. If one can win like that, use it. It's not like other people would refrain from dirty tricks if they could win, let alone survive. She herself would do something like that without second thoughts if it meant she could win through that.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 5:53 pm

Aleksi blushed a bit, thinking of both how the event occurred and what happened after it. Grinning and giggling under her breath, the woman looked back at Revy. She didn't seem to care about how low a blow was, what she had to do or how she had to treat her opponent to win a fight.

She was a tough one, maybe, eventually, Aleksi could spar with her. Train. It was always good to have as many people as possible show you different styles, moves and strength, to form your own in the best possible of ways. Pushing her hand up, through the strands of hair that were over her forehead, she bit into the apple she was eating.

I am not quite sure, but honestly, at the time, I was hoping he was... Now that I think of it, he might be... he did drop down to his knee and looked like he was in a whole lot of pain.... the petching man! They always do things like that, she yelled out, rolling her eyes and almost growling at the thought of Davon and her training back home, in Endrykas. I never understood them, honestly... I always tried to stay as far as I could away from them... especially in THAT sense

Shaking her head a bit, she leaned back into her chair, smiling. Women are so much easier to deal with, adding with a quiet peek over to Vysia and then an even more quiet remark Revy's way Well, most of them anyway followed by a somewhat loud giggle and a crunch of the apple in her mouth.
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 22nd, 2013, 12:12 pm

The mercenary could relate to the girl's feelings. She, herself, wasn't particularly fond of guys. The only thing they were good for, was beating them up. Especially when they underestimated her. She still remembered how she beat up that Titus guy. He was the epitome of the idiot males that had challenged her. Yet, even though it was a good fight, she didn't want to meet him again. She just hated his personality.

"Yeah, I ain't too fond of guys either. The only thing they are good for is beating them up in a fight. Well... the bad thing is that they are needed for kids..... but NO WAY I'm gonna have kids. I'd be far too vulnerable then.", she replied. "And you are right about women too. Though.... my woman is quite a handful. Doesn't change the fact that I love her though."

Just then did she realize that she was starting to talk about much more personal information. How did this girl get that out of her? And why was it that she didn't really hate talking about it, as she usually did. It confused her and she still felt like blurting out more personal things. "Next time I'ma fight Ximal, I'll kick his ass. Even if it's the last thing I do. I hate losing, even more so to guys."
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Balderdash on August 28th, 2013, 10:44 am

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Revy :
Skill XP Awarded
Teaching 1
Persuasion 1
Socialization 3

Lores: Good Sleep Has Its Price, Vysia Likes Respect, Ponytails Are Sexy, Wasn't A Drinking Problem! Just A Minor Hiccup. Or Seventy., Water Helps Hangovers, Trust Me, I've Been Around, Ximal Must Die, Tiny Drunk Lady Beats Man-Log: How?!, Ximal Must Never Procreate, Men Are Superior Punching Bags, Titus Can Just Eat It

Items and Consequences: Revy has a pre-mortem one-liner picked out for when she gets her revenge on Ximal.

Revy the career alcoholic. Is that where she got her accent?

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Previous