Closed Bloody giants! (Ximal, Titus & Aleksi)

How much trouble can a woman and a bit of ale cause?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Bloody giants! (Ximal, Titus & Aleksi)

Postby Ximal on March 23rd, 2013, 3:35 am

Xi gave aleksi a rather smarmy smirk as she mentioned " romance". He'd get her for that, but in his own way. Xi then watched her place a hand on titus' and saw him snatch it away. Xi used a lot of his built up self restraint to not punch titus in the face there and then. Xi glowered at titus as he tried to walk out, and spoke slowly. "When you leanr how to grow up and accept help, find me. Until then, if you challenge me again. Your going to lose, and you'll continue to lose. Not everything can be accomplished by the power of one person alone. " Xi took a step back and to the side letting him leave, and before aleksi could argue Xi jst spoke in a almost sombre tone. "Let the fool go, he's carrying too much baggage. He needs to learn that eventually he will learn." After titus stepped out Xi stepped in and helped support aleksi a little to make sure the alcohol in her system didn't make her fall over. He'd been there to that point and it wasn't pretty. On much stronger liquor too.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aleksi on March 23rd, 2013, 1:21 pm

Aleksi nearly growled as she saw Titus move that fast. He was clearly running away from something and he seemed like a fighter to her, so really, she just got disappointed.... or sad.. because humans tend to not fit their skin very well, due to their actions.

When she heard Xi speak just before she was going to, she smiled. It was not really the words she should have used, but after all, he knew the man longer than her. Pushing herself up against him, as he picked her up, she couldn't but look Titus' way.

For some reason, I am worried..... and sad.. I thought he was a fighter, you know... he seemed like one, Aleksi whispered, wrapping her arms around Xi. Taking a deep breath, she just kept staring towards the door, somewhat hoping that their words would get to him, at least partly and that he'd consider what they said as an option
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 23rd, 2013, 6:02 pm

Titus pushed his way outside. Sweat dripping down his face, he growled in anger and walked away from the Hostel. "Petching fool. Power of one man" he spat, his chest burned. "I dont need anyone" he said. He stopped halfway down the road and looked back towards the Hostel. He saw Aleksi's horse and feline, he sighed shaking his head. His hand gripped tightly to his lance as he rested it on his shoulder. "Why would I need anyone" he mumbled. He turned and walked down to an open square, where he slid down the wall and hide his face in his hands. His eyes stung as the tears began to flow down, into his palms. The words they had said stung him, every part of him was burning and screaming in rage. "I dont need them" he said after a few moments. "I dont need anyone" he yelled slamming his fist into the ground, causing blood to flow out of his now torn skin. The pain was no where near the pain he felt in his chest.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on March 24th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Aleksi whined in a somewhat childish matter as her light green eyes made their way to Xi's. She doubted it'd take him long to see what she wanted, but she just couldn't wait, even another second.
As soon as Titus went out, through the door she pushed herself up against the tall man next to her, making her way into his arms and with her nose pressed against his, she whispered We need to go after him.... he can't be alone like that

It was too much, what she asked, but it didn't matter, she knew Xi was a good man, and after all, he did owe Titus a favor, or so he said. Her eyes never left his as her arms curled around him tighter, lips formed a soft smile and a deep sigh escaped her.
Nuzzling in, she just whispered quietly If you don't want to go... it's ok... but I have to... strangely enough, I consider him my friend.... it's probably the ale, but he needs someone.... and he was there when I needed someone. There was so much honesty and care in her words that one would actually never believe she was so heartless and ruthless from time to time.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ximal on March 24th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Xi looked at aleksi before he heard the whine , he knew what she was going to ask. She was worried about him and she was going to get him to cash in on his favour owed. She then spoke and Xi's hunch was correct. He sighed heavily. He felt her nose against his and then gave in. "Alright, alright...I'll go after him. But now you owe me." Xi smirked lightly and lifted her up slightly higher before racing off after titus. Only to find him having not gone too far and with a bloody hand. Xi smirked lightly. "Y'know your going to have to put that rage under lock and key if you want to survive. Other wise it is going to get you killed. I'm speaking for experience here." Xi held aleksi now in one arm again keeping his eye's on titus in case he decided to try and attack him. "I know what it's like to have an all consuming hatred, and anger, so trust me when i say you need to keep it under wraps. And don't get me wrong i'm not here for any reason otehr than aleksi asking me. So personally i'd suggest that you loose your anger first. Before you try and get strong."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 24th, 2013, 7:58 pm

"Whats the point" He mumbled, the blood dripping from his hand. He clinched it into a fist causing the blood to flow faster and thicker. He opened again and the blood slowed down. He sighed and closed his eyes, leaning against the wall. He pulled the cloak over his head and then said "So why are you here?". His lance rolled along the ground. He glanced over at it, then down at the ground to cover his face. His heart pounded, and it stung. He couldnt tell what he was feeling. It just hurt, everything hurt.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on March 24th, 2013, 8:31 pm

She sighed softly and wiggled her way out of Xi's arms, just so she could stand before Titus, holding onto Xi's arm as a balance helper. Shaking her head and looking up at the man she came with, she added He really knows less about people than either of us... and I thought we were bad

Smiling, she got down on her knees, mumbling about the ground being too damn hard before letting her hand reach into her bag, pulling out a piece of cloth that she was carrying around with her from the hostel. Letting the cloth brush against Titus' hand, wiping the blood away and pressing to make it stop bleeding.

Her head peaked up, her eyes making their way to his before adding quietly We are here because I was worried about you.... You don't need to go through everything alone, you know. Frowning silently, she continued I was the same way... for a long time.... but then I met her... the reason why I came to Nyka... I will probably never see her again, but hey... I had a friend.... and now, on my mission to find her... I met him, she looked at Xi with a big smile on her face ...and you. It's not easy asking for help, believe me, I know, but we all have to do it sometimes.... Remember, if no other example exists you can use our own... After all, I asked you to help me, didn't I?.

Coughing lightly, she pulled the cloth away to see how the wound was doing, making sure that he didn't break anything... or well, anything that she could see I am probably not making much sense.. but... try to listen with this here, she poked his chest, right where his heart was before pulling off another soft, caring smile.
Last edited by Aleksi on March 24th, 2013, 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 24th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Titus winced as she wrapped and pressed her hand. He looked get in her eyes and heard every word she spoke. His face was a mix of pain and confusion, as he tried to think about what she said. He watched as she pulled the cloth away then shut his eyes tight for a second as she poked his chest. "Hmm" was the sound he made as he looked down at the ground. He stood up, gentally pulling her up with him. He leaned closer to her and whispered "Thank you", before leaning back agains the wall. He was still confused but the pain had stopped, other then his hand. He glanced over at Xi and said "Why did you come to Nyka in the first place?"
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ximal on March 27th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Xi was now a little angry and a little annoyed however he let it wash over him, such things he really had to try and suppress, but it was really difficult as of late. Still though as titus asked him why he came to yka he responded, calmly in an even unflinching tone. "I came her to get out of a place that was driving me insane. I came here from the spires, the city of the jamoura, big gorilla people...Whore by far stronger than any man I've ever met. Originally though I'm from Sunberth. The city of murder, violence, rape, slavery...You name it that city has it. If you want to survive there you have to be strong. And you have to be strong because if your not, then you end up dead or worse...And trust me...There is something worse than death. Having said that, i might not know what your going through but seriously, you need to grow up. Having a tantrum serves no-one and nothing other than to fuel your own ego. If you keep up a false sense that your the best and need no-one eventually you will fall. And fall hard.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aleksi on March 27th, 2013, 8:28 pm

Towards the end of his speech, Aleksi's eyes moved to Xi and she growled quietly, for some reason, the woman didn't like what he said. Speaking to Titus the way he was while he seemed so relaxed might have not been the best idea. She walked to him and leaned up, not caring who thought what as she placed a kiss on his bottom lip and whispered You need to relax... There is no need for a fight now, you are both just two heated heads... just relax

When she said that though, she looked back at Titus and smiled. Her fingers pushing the hair back over her shoulder as she approached him, nearly falling on her way there. Frowning, she mumbled Ale is... not good for me and then continued to speak in a more clear, sophisticated manner... or well, as much as she could due to being somewhat drunk, still What are you doing here? Why did you come to Nyka and what in the living Mizahar could you have done to make this gentle giant so mad at you?
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext