Closed Bloody giants! (Ximal, Titus & Aleksi)

How much trouble can a woman and a bit of ale cause?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Bloody giants! (Ximal, Titus & Aleksi)

Postby Ximal on March 31st, 2013, 12:34 am

Xi bent over on his bed a little annoyed when he heard the door opening. But it was only to see titus and aleksi...Xi took a deep breath, and closed his eyes before bringing his hand over his face. What did people need him for ? they had plenty fo fun by them selves he was just there as the spare part, the bit that wasn't needed. He shook his head before lowering his hand slightly. He flicked his eye's across at aleksi then across up to titus. " last i recalled this was my room. I thought i asked you to take her to hers ?" Xi flattened his hand out across his mouth and scratched the side of his jaw lightly where the beard itched. Xi sighed and looked towards the ground again. Xi sighed lightly before dropping his arm from his face with a thud onto his other arm the steel across his forearms clanking. "weren't you two having fun ?" Xi asked lightly not meaning anything by it or at least not trying too. Still those words gave away more than he intended.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 12:45 am

Aleksi pouted and dragged herself to the table, leaving the mugs on it and spilling some of the ale over Petching things! she yelled out before making her way to Xi and gently wrapping her arms around his neck from the back, barely managing to reach over his shoulder with her head Why are you being like this darling?, she whispered into his ear.
Placing a peck on his cheek, she moved herself away just so she could sit onto the bed and tap it on each side of her, to invite them to sit down. She never really understood what was with men not being able to stay around each other for so long if there was a woman involved. Or with people in general... to her, it was all one big, happy, friendly for the most part, encounter.
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 12:55 am

Titus shook his head and leaned against the wall closest to the door. His arms crossed his chest and he closed his eyes. "I can step out into the hall if you two want to talk" he said. Shifting himself towards the door. He looked at her and Xi. Not really knowing what to do, he only came up because she basicly told him to. He felt that he owed her something. So here he was, with a man he wanted to beat and this dyrka. He mumbled something to himself and stood there waiting.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Character sheet

Postby Ximal on March 31st, 2013, 1:12 am

Xi sighed, he just wanted this night to end. So badly."Bing like what ? i haven't done anything out of the ordinary, so honestly go back with titus and have fun i'm just...not in the best of moods. I'll be fine later." Xi managed a small smile before turning his gaze back to the floor and sinking back into thought noting that titus was against the door frame and unlikely to move. Xi sincerely wanted to punch him in the face still but that would have to wait... a lot of things would. but for the moment Xi just wanted some time to think. without a crowd. He didn't want a mediator, nor did he want someone looming over his shoulder. He just wanted some time to think. And to think he'd have to be alone.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 1:28 am

Aleksi bit on her lip a lot harder than she should have since it started to bleed. Not even bothering to argue with his wish, since she could see all she needed to see on his face, she stood up and stepped away from him

Fine..... you can have it your way... but if you are going to scold Titus for something, you first need to learn to do it yourself, she added with anger and pain in her voice. For some reason, she was hurt, she was very hurt by his actions and his behavior. Then again, she was used to it really, so she had no idea why she expected any better from any of these people.

Looking towards Titus, she added with nearly the same voice, not meant for him, but not being able to control it either I'll be in my room.. if either of you want to talk, I will not be sleeping... She then literally stomped out of the room and slammed the door, nearly shaking it out of its frame.
Last edited by Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 1:31 am

Titus slipped out as well as he could. Closing the door behind him. He followed Aleksi and stopped at her door frame. He knocked on the door frame with his fist and said "you gonna be okay?". He stood there not wanting to intrude even though she already basicly invited her to her room. "Im... sorry if I caused that" he said, he leaned against the door. His eyes locked on her, waiting just incase she tried to do something stupid. He coughed before looking behind him, just in case.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ximal on March 31st, 2013, 1:45 am

Xi fell back onto the bed beneath him and began to think about what had happened, all the events that had passed. Xi took a deep breath and sighed. He wanted to hit something...Hit someone. Damnit, why was he like this normally he would have just slunk off and no-one had been any the wiser, no-one would have cared normally however now he couldn't help but feel he was in the wrong. Still he wasn't likely to do anything for the moment, he just needed time to think time to settle himself. Why did he have to get himself involved with someone ? Why him ? Why? Why? WHY? Xi felt his fingers curl into a ball and couldn't help but feel angry, again at himself. He just wanted today to be over. But no it couldn't, he couldn't stop himself from feeling some what guilty but no he wasn't going to go and see her with someone else there.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 1:54 am

Aleksi just growled madly as she entered the room, tossing her bag over to the bed and without thinking about anything, slamming her fist into the floor as she fell down on her knees. It wasn't going to stop, she wasn't going to stop, she just kept punching it until she could feel that she was close to breaking the bones.

Blood was still running down her lips and tears down her cheeks as she looked towards the door after hearing Titus. All she could mumble out was I hate men and then turn around, bursting into something in between tears and growls filled with anger. Her hands finally stopped, they were just laying there, on the floor, scratched up.... and she... she could swear to all the Gods that if she ever was to feel that way again, she'd end up killing the person that did that to her.

Why did you get attached? Why did you have to get so close to him? You knew he was just going to end up hurting you.... her mind raced about.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 31st, 2013, 2:00 am

Titus rushed in getting there as soon as she stopped. He scooped her up in his arms and sat on her bed. He didnt say anything, just sat there holding her close. He took her hands and sighed, he didnt know how to properly clean them, so he akwardly pulled his shirt off and gently wiped the blood off her hands before wrapping them both up in it. He squeezed gently hoping the blood would stop. He looked at her and a friendly smile. "You shouldnt do that" he said talking about her hands. "I dont think your animal friends would like that to much" he added. He took his free hand and wiped at her tears.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 2:18 am

Growling as she felt the cloth move over her fists, she looked away. She couldn't bare looking at him, even though he did nothing. All men were the same. They were all monsters and now she could remember exactly why did she stay away from them.. all of them, even the one she respected the most.

Looking down at her hands and then back at Titus, she just clenched her jaw and did her best not to burst into tears. With all that that she felt, he was there, wiping her tears away and cleaning her wounds... No, no.. that was not right... they were all the same and they were all just using different methods to get one thing, one thing that she gave to the one that just made her break down..

Inspired by anger mostly, she pulled her hands out of the cloth, smiling weakly at Titus before heading her way to the door. Opening them was difficult since her skin was torn and bruised. She did it anyway and with a few steps down the hall, she stomped into Xi's room, yelling through tears You petching, overconfident, evil man! I cannot understand why I even bothered trusting anyone of your gender! I knew I'd end up torn apart!, growling she made her way to the bed and with her fist clenched continued speaking I don't understand why this matters to me so much, maybe because I thought I fell in love, or maybe, just maybe because I gave you the most precious gift a woman can give just so you could tell me to go away when a first problem comes up! Yeah.. I think that's it... Ximal, look at me!

Yes, she was being overly dramatic, but hey, she was drunk and for her, after twenty years of avoiding this, she really ended up hurt.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext