Closed Bloody giants! (Ximal, Titus & Aleksi)

How much trouble can a woman and a bit of ale cause?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Bloody giants! (Ximal, Titus & Aleksi)

Postby Aleksi on March 22nd, 2013, 3:24 pm

The night of 56th, Spring, 513 AV

Aleksi kept giggling along the whole trip to the hostel. Her arms somewhat loosely held onto Titus as she looked about to see if Luc and Night were following them. Every now and then, she'd smile at Titus and whisper somewhat of an understandable Thank you.... you are so nice... before dozing off on his shoulder again.

Her mind was filling with images of the past two days, considering the odds of her running into Xi again, thinking of how bad of a headache she'll have in the morning and all she could say to all of those thoughts was... This is fun and giggle insanely at the end of the sentence.

Luc and her Strider followed them to the entrance of the hostel, where she could hear people at the reception area, but she couldn't be bothered to open her eyes and move her head away from Titus' shoulder. It didn't seem to bother her that she seemed quite weak and helpless to everyone all that much.
You know, we should totally have a drink again.... next time though, no ale for me! a hiccup followed what she just said, before she managed to continue You are fun.. or I am too drunk to notice anything different
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 22nd, 2013, 3:30 pm

Titus shook his head as she dozed off. "Youve got to be kidding me" he mumbled quietly. He sighed and stopped at the front of the Hostel, as she mentioned something about drinking again. "Sure" he said, as he turned around with her towards the animals. "Do you want to say goodnight or something?" he asked looking down at her, not quiet sure if that was something she did. He remebered her being upset about not being able to spend time with her animals. So he thought that maybe this would be nice.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ximal on March 22nd, 2013, 4:40 pm

Xi's head was still spinning and his back hurt. Damn that little devil to the depths of the aperture. Though he really didn't mean it it was just how he currently felt, still it was a humbling thought to realize that, there were creatures and people stronger than him. But that also meant that if there were people stronger than him, then there were people and creatures stronger than everyone else he was stronger than. Which gave him pause for thought. Xi took a deep breath clutching his stomach lightly he stumbled back towards the hostel his own day had not gone so well he was a little grumpy and that was to the detriment of everyone around him. However when he spotted a familiar face out side of the hostel Xi felt his mood sink. Why him, why that winy arrogant pe-Wait a tick...Is that..." Xi felt both a sudden spike of anger and a sharp rise in his protective feelings. Xi could literally feel the pain in his stomach just stop. Almost as if he'd just snapped back in time and he'd rejuvenated himself into a better state. He didn't care about his pain he wanted answers. Xi stomped closer a look of daggers in those dark black-blue eyes brandished by a deep burning fire, he was annoyed , almost angry. "Titus...What are you doing with aleksi..." Xi felt his hand clench tightly and could hear both the skin grinding as he closed his hand and the knuckles cracking. He wouldn't hit titus yet, oh no. He wanted answers first. Then he'd hit him.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Aleksi on March 22nd, 2013, 10:26 pm

Aleksi shivered as a cold breeze went by, nuzzling in further. The night seemed rather quiet, not many people around other than the two of them and her animals. It didn't bother her at all, the less noise there was around, the less her head would hurt and feel all.... full of weird looking images that scared her.

When they were literally in front of the hotel, jut as she was about to wave to the animals, she thought she heard footsteps and when a voice she knew spoke behind them, she just shook her head and opened her eyes wide. Xi! It can't be.... I must be imagining things... what would he be doing out here now? she thought to herself, but her body refused to believe her mind and just peeked up over Titus' shoulder, barely managing to.

Xi! she screamed loudly, literally trying to climb over Titus' shoulders in a somewhat overexcited matter, probably because of the ale. After all, she did forget the very fact that if she does manage to climb over, she'd fall down, face first onto the ground.
Her mind went all over the place again. She had no idea why it was like that, but it just was.
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 22nd, 2013, 10:33 pm

Titus grabbed Aleksi by the waist and put her down on the ground, feet first. He turned to face Xi and sighed. "I was bringing her back from the bar, because she cant handle her ale. I was being nice" he said, stareing dead into Xis face. 'So it was the same petching giant' he thought. "So your name is Xi then." he said with a slight smile. "And before you get all mad and protective, I didnt touch her. Other then picking her up" he mumbled. 'Told you, should have just left her.' his mind told him. 'Ofcourse you have to be something youre not' it added. Titus looked at the ground and made a tch noise.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ximal on March 22nd, 2013, 10:50 pm

Xi kept glaring daggers at titus, his hand relaxing slightly as he put her down. Yeah now you know my name, you also know that if i rally wanted too i could snap your spine like a gods damned twig...Don't test me. Xi slid his hood back before stepping a little closer to scoop aleksi off of the ground. His hands and muscles relaxing lightly. I suppose i should say thank you then. And yes titus...Xi is one of my names. And now you know my name, don't get too cocky with it. You didn't earn it, she did." Xi made a head tilting gesture towards aleksi and then kept his eye's back on titus. "To say thank's for bringing her here safely i think i owe you a drink. Xi spoke calmly but there was still an air of tension, Xi still wanted to hit him but held himself back as it had been for a good reason. XI the walked past him and held her in one arm like one might a child before opening the door with the other hand. "Step in order a drink. It's my way of saying thank you. Even though given the story you probably were just drinking." I do owe him a thanks ...Gods only know what might have happened to her.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aleksi on March 22nd, 2013, 11:45 pm

Aleksi giggled as Titus put her down, in the same way as she did when he picked her up at the bar. She wanted to move towards them, but she really couldn't, not in this state and especially not since they were so far away.. or at least seemed to be. Somewhere along the way though, she gave up on standing and literally fell on her butt, making a little Ow! squeal.

As soon as Xi came over, she moved her head up and with a bright smile added Hi there... uhm.. sorry about this, I'll... tell you later... and yeah.. he was really nice!. It was obvious she knew the man and she knew him quite well. Her arms wrapped around him lightly as he picked her up, looking over at Titus.

Her smile didn't disappear for a second. Nuzzling in lightly, one of her hands moved over to point at him He's a really nice person... He kept me company, listened to me and carried me home, you know... but he wouldn't tell me how he knows you... I think it was you anyway, she giggled again in the, now well known drunken manner before in a somewhat embarrassing way for her and probably Xi, placed a kiss on his cheek.
She probably won't be able to forgive herself in the morning.... if she can remember it
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on March 22nd, 2013, 11:56 pm

Titus fist clitched, he couldnt tell if it was anger or jelousy as Xi pushed past him. "Im fine without one" he said about the drink. His anger subsided as he heard Aleksi talk. "Psht... Pechting idiot you are Titus" he said low to himself. He stood there staring up at the moon before turning and walking into the Hostel. He was looking at the ground, his mind going crazy with stupid ideas. He shook his head and walked up the stairs. He stopped when he got to the top, his head started to ring in pain. He walked halfway down the hall before giving up and sliding down the wall and sitting there. He closed his eyes and tryed to subdue the pain.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ximal on March 23rd, 2013, 12:06 am

Xi walked in behind titus with aleksi in arm. She was far and away passed drunk. Xi sighed and actually had to concede that he did now titus a favour now. Which in and of it'self was annoying, still she spoke in a way that wasn't exactly making sense. she thought that titus was Him. Though the fact she'd explain the situation later to him didn't matter he was just happy to see that she was alright. He'd gained a very protective streak now, infact he'd always had a protective streak about him and mostly it was for those who he'd begun to feel close too. Xi sat aleksi don on a chair and made sure she was ok before glancing around for titus, if he didn't want a drink, fine, then Xi at least had to repay him another way. Xi grumbled lightly as he hunched over the table and took his cloak off to act like a blanket for her, after all it was almost big enough to be a tent. ...Either i'm growing soft...Or i'm growing attached... Xi now couldn't quite make up his mind about whether to thank titus truthfully or really welt him as hard as he could in the face. In the end he had to concede he was happy that she was alrigth and owed titus a proper thanks.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aleksi on March 23rd, 2013, 12:47 am

She smiled warmly as he sat her down on the chair. Her fingers moving over as much of him as she could reach to calm herself down. Shivering a few times before he covered her, she just took a deep breath. Her eyes closed and she shifted in her chair, attempting to stand up, and managing to, while holding onto the table.
Leaning up, she placed another kiss on Xi's cheek and whispered softly I owe him an apology.... and he didn't seem very happy... we should check on him

She then started walking towards the stairs, still feeling very wobbly, holding onto the wall or anything else she could reach. Eyes were wide open, trying to not hurt herself on the way there. When she finally reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked back at Xi and mumbled I might need some help with this, if you can...
Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next