Closed Three women, one sacrifice

Aleksi, Ximal, Zandelia

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Three women, one sacrifice

Postby Aleksi on March 26th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Aleksi shrugged lightly and sat down on the bed, watching Xi get ready for the fight he had. She was thinking of all the information she got that morning and trying to remember the name she was going to call the other woman by. Her body was still somewhat wet, hair fully so as Xi left the room.

After all that happened that night, she was expecting a quiet morning of cuddles, maybe a breakfast together and she had hoped to teach Xi how to ride a horse... well, at least introduce him to Night. Frowning quietly, she settled for the chance to see Xi fight at his full power... Well, maybe not full power, but at least close.

Getting up took a while since she felt quite lazy, but once she had done that, she let her fingers check all the piercings, making sure they are all in place before putting her panties, leather pants and the tiny leather top on. The cloth that was around her was used as some form of a towel, drying her hair up enough to be able to braid it close to her hair, in some form of knot work that looked strangely impressive (similar to this) and took nearly fifteen chimes to do.

She headed outside soon after, with her bag on her shoulders. When she went down the stairs, she smiled, seeing Xi stand there with an apple. Her fingers ran over his shoulder as she nodded to the women sitting down Revy... Amelias, a pleasure to see you both, she added as she got an apple of her own and a glass of water.

Her eyes moved over the two, seemingly older, but still quite beautiful women. She seemed somewhat impressed by the one she had just met, though, she knew that being paranoid was not a good thing. So, when do we get to be impressed by the fighting skills of both of you? I was yet to meet a warrior woman on my trip to here..., her tongue tracing the left lip piercing, making the metal of the one from her tongue graze over it loudly.
Last edited by Aleksi on March 27th, 2013, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ximal on March 26th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Xi took a deep breath as he leant against the wall another slow crunch of the apple in his hands as he listened to the duo of zand and revy speak. Though Xi took a slow breath and let the comment of revy's slowly roll off of his shoulders before responding with a plain response. "I had a prior engagement. I said i'd fight you when you wanted to when you were ready, over about almost half a season ago now, so that takes precedence over staying behind and having a quiet morning...Well somewhat quiet. I keep my promises." Xi took another bit out of the apple, one more and he'd be down to the core and then he's more thna likely tos it. Still it was the same old same old with zand , even if he'd now held some hostility towards her about the events with ana, having said that...it'd been for her own good, to keep her from getting killed or so zand had told Xi and Xi had heard from Vysia. So the hostility would be locked away until he needed it so in the usual regard it was the same old jibbing conversation that he was used to with her.

He would spar with revy with his fists and zand with words. Though her words brought a smirk to his face as he responded with a simple phrase to her first bit and then a rather cheeky retort to the latter half of her statement. "Firstly with great skill and difficulty...I still hae bite marks-" Xi tilted his head shifting the hair to show the marks which were still there from the events on the fifty-fourth almost a full week earlier. "-and secondly i did that the first time with revy, but then again she's yours so that's " touch it you loose what touched it" territory. And you and i both know i've a little more sense than that. Or i'd hope i did." Though as his attentions shifted he noticed the sound of foot steps coming down behind him, the fourth member of the quartet. Though as she came down the stairs he felt a hand on his shoulder as she went past. A simple enough gesture but when her own food selection mirrored his so closely...He couldn't help but smile lightly. Finishing the apple he tossed the core. Waiting until his mouth was empty to speak. "So revy...Where exactly is it you want to have this fight? the war-fields or outside the walls. Either place...I'm not going to be easy on you this time. After all...I said I'd give you a rematch in top condition, it wouldn't be fair if i didn't face you under the same conditions." A plying grin coupled with that sense of danger he'd gotten used to emitting like a shroud. And zand had to know exactly what he was capable of now, if she really did believe him about the events of the 17th.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 29th, 2013, 4:43 pm

Revy greeted the drykas woman as she greeted her. "Yo Aleksi. Don't think you'll have to wait long.", she replied. After all, Revy was brimming for a fight. She wasn't particularly willing to wait any longer either. She had laid off the fight for far too long already. Forty-nine days had she waited, trained and honed her skills to beat the living petch out of that giant.

Xi's comment almost made Revy lose control of herself. He went EASY on her the last time? Fighting at full strength and getting beaten by the other going at it for full was okay. But having the other go EASY on her was a disgrace. She sat there, trembling with rage, just glaring at that oversized monkey. "Warfields.", she replied curt, her anger clearly showing in her voice.

As she stood up, she just felt her bloodlust flare up. It had been long since she actually had trouble containing her desire to fight, to beat someone up, or even kill him. She just walked out the door and headed straight for the warfields, expecting the others to follow her. Some of the Nykans, that were up early, noticed the sheer bloodlust Revy was emitting and made sure to not look her in the eye. After all, even if the monks protected them, they still had to be there in time. Being dead is not a nice future, even if one is avenged.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 30th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Zandelia merely shook her head at his comment about bite marks, she didn’t need his descriptions to know what could damage one’s body when wrapped in the searing, delightful paint hat was raw lust. She pushed her empty plate and mug to one side deftly as the conversation ebbed backwards and forwards – she was an adept listener when it was required and it was often better to think before responding. This was proven to her very tritely by the fact that Ximal showed little tact towards Revy, or that was what it appeared outwardly. She could read the casually teasing tones of his voice, however Revy could not – both made miscalculations and her beautiful mercenary exited the building. Her destination was all too clear – The Warfields.

“Honestly, if you two don’t settle things here and now I’m going to have to take you both down a little” she sighed a she pushed herself out of her chair and walked out from behind the table, “Shall we?” she asked, not allowing time enough for an answer and merely walking past them both towards the door.

She gave the other woman, the slip of a budding woman, a good long look up and down until a scarlet tint appeared on both of their cheeks as she did so too – Revy deserved some recompense after all and if they accused her it would be childish of them, a very nice riposte without the need to bandy words. Petty, perhaps, and yet still quite satisfying. It was not long before the other two caught up with her, wearing dresses had the disadvantage of not being able to walk as fast as she would have liked. She did not attempt to catch Revy up however, not immediately, the woman would need bought time to recover from her initial bursting through the door and she would buy that for her with leisurely walking and conversational overtones.

“A pleasure to meet you too Aleksi, it is rare to encounter manners in most cities. You will have to tell me where you learnt them, Ximal could sue a bit of schooling in them and I’m willing to pay” she tilted her head to smile at the younger woman a little.

“As for you, you giant excuse for a steak, if you hurt her badly just know…I know where you sleep and I have no scruples not to abuse that. Friendly spars are all fine, we have had a couple in our days after all, but I know what you’re capable of and I need her” she stated to Ximal, tone level but the promise of retribution evident.

All told she was actually expecting to be amused by the fight, both combatants were capable enough and she had an inkling there was magic in the giant he had yet revealed to her. She would study him closely and see if she could find some proof to spring upon him for answers. As it was she found herself walking next to Aleksi after a while, the girl was walking rather closely to her and Zandelia could not help but notice the furtive glances she gave her every so often.

“Yes Aleksi…what is it? Is it the eye? Or perhaps you’d like something else?” she asked, she wondered if the woman would be caught off balance by it – she found it much easier to tease people into the forms she required if she could get them wobbling socially.

Let’s see if she can play with her mind as well as she can with her body she told herself, intent clear in her mind – there was another potential tool to be assessed for competence.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 5:44 pm

Aleksi's mind was still somewhat blurry from the night before and the fact that she had woken up merely a bell earlier. Xi seemed distant, but she knew that he had to be, before a fight like that. At his explanation about not using full strength and Revy's reaction to it, she growled, looking the man's way.

She knew how much pain and anger a statement like that would bring someone. She knew it because Damon used to do it to her. Frowning and shaking her head, she stretched, letting her eyes move over to Zand, Amelias, rather, as she wanted to be called. There was something strangely attractive in this woman, not in a physical way. Aleksi didn't really enjoy in a woman's body being older than her own, but something about the power.. the strength and control on her face was somewhat enticing.

Hearing her words made Aleksi smile. She could relate to what Zand said about manners and even though she was a warrior, a hunter, a person living out in the wild most of her life, she knew that respect and some manners go a long way. Nodding a bit, the Drykas woman added I can relate Amelias, and well... I'll see what I can do about Xi, her last words carrying some sarcasm and some laughter in them.

When they started walking, Aleksi just dragged herself behind for a while. It was amusing watching Xi get ready to fight, to watch Zand and Revy show affection much like Tebridiar and herself used to. Zand seemed almost as protective of Revy as Aleksi was of Tebridiar. The very thought made her bite her bottom lip so hard that it nearly bled. Shaking her head, she straightened herself up and by the time she was closer to them, she seemed to be walking at the same pace as Zandelia.

Her eyes wouldn't help themselves, and neither could her mind really, she was curious. Curious about everything this woman had on and within herself. Not really noticing her flaws at the very beginning, Aleksi smiled. It wasn't polite of her to stare like that, she knew it and when Zand asked if it was the eye, only then did Aleksi notice that she actually was lacking sight in that one.
Shaking her head with the left side of her lip curling up in a smile, she added almost as if she didn't care about being caught looking Honestly, I noticed that part only when you mentioned it.... I was mostly admiring the strength and protective behavior you seem to show towards Revy... it reminds me... of a friend of mine...
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ximal on March 31st, 2013, 8:39 pm

Xi sighed as revy glared at him almost, with aleksi coming down, and having reached the bottom of the stairs. She spoke politely with zand and revy a little more so than Xi himself had. He would have said hi if h hadn't already when he'd woken up with her. Xi was still in a jibbing mood even as revy stormed off past him that angry glare on her face and something akin to hatred boring at him through her eyes. Xi couldn't help but sharpen his gaze in response from it's usual fluid look calm and peaceful like water to something hard and sharp like cut sapphire. If she was going to take it seriously then he would have too as well. She spoke calmly but almost cuttingly. So the warfields it was. Xi allowed her to leave before letting his eyes relax. Sunberth up bringing, and friendly with zand. Dirty tricks were bound to come forth. Almost a certainty. Xi sighed and took a step forwards before hearing zand getting back at him for the comment he'd made towards her. if they didn't settle things she'd have to take him down a little? Xi'd grown a lot since the last spar they'd had...Even so Xi held a significant amount more regard towards zand than he did towards revy. Mostly because she didn't hold anything back, survival above show of strength. He could read revy like a book, she preferred to show she was stronger. He'd seen that with the " easy on " comment. Eventually zand would learn that he was learning from her as much as she was learning from him.

Xi let zand and aleksi leave slightly before him, Xi held back a moment flexing his fingers lightly. Right boys...You've a job....And a challenge today...Beat her, but don't kill her. Even if you loose your temper Xi. Hold back, it wont end well other wise. Xi took down a slow breath before finally bringing up the rear of the group a significant distance behind the others now. Though he caught the brunt of zands words as he left. She knew what he was capable of. after all she'd seen him fight. But she had no idea of what he was capable of now. At least not any more. Xi flexed his fingers subconsciously and kept walking. His gaze changing again this time from the watery calmness to a cold and hard icy over tone. It'd been a long time since he'd fought someone with a high chance of actually killing him. That last someone being gregor. He took a deep breath and calmed his now jittery nerves. One wrong move and he'd probably be shorter by a head. A few little cuts and scrapes he could deal with, but this was going to be different, and if he could help it he wouldn't hurt revy too badly. If he couldn't he would end up putting her in the infirmary for a long time...If not the ground. Xi took a slow breath and headed towars the warfields upon arrival he slipped off his cloak and shirt before handing them to aleksi for safe keeping. He wasn't going to hold back to day and almost as if to show as much he snapped out an arm to slice the air. The audible sound of cutting could be heard ripping through the air , almost as if revy had swung her sword. And before it could be counted his arm was back by his side.

He stood across from her and rolled his shoulders, knowing full well if he had too, he still had those stones in his pockets Right now though, he'd rely on his natural skill and not some eldritch weapon. No he wanted to fight her under his own steam. No magic. No special weapons. Just the steel on his hands arms and legs, and his own skill and speed. His chest moved slowly sucking down the air, he was focusing, knowing full well that she might go into her whatever she used last time. In the last few days he'd learnt how to do that too. But that he'd save, for when he needed it. "When ever your ready...Just don't cry when you lose." His mask of bravado back in place, his over arching air of arrogance and danger refitting it'self over the subtle humble man that lie beneath when his life was possibly on the line. Right now he needed to unnerve his opponent, keep focus and watch. His eye's again bolted to her shoulders and hips, but also her elbow and wrist. Jut to make sure he could tell what was coming and when.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on April 18th, 2013, 12:21 pm

The mercenary never looked back to see if they were following. She just waltzed right into the warfields. She still remembered her encounter with Ana here, not that it was particularly pleasant. But she knew that this enviroment would work in her favor. Due to her shield, she could stop the giant from flanking her easily and he would find it hard to dodge attacks this way.

She didn't go deep, mainly because she didn't want the other three to lose sight of her... just yet, before she dropped her shield from her back. She then put it against the wall for a bit, as she first had to warm up.
Swinging her sword around, she started her warm up slowly. She swung it in front of her for a few ticks, before she sped up. She then continued to speed up until the blade started to become a blur, the sound of air being sliced growing in volume fast.

After just two chimes she felt her body warm up properly, her muscles relaxing and feeling comfortably warm. Revy then stopped and grabbed her shield. She had completely ignored Ximal getting into position, let alone his comment on her crying. She took a couple deep breaths, to grab her concentration. It was handy that she could almost enter her 'zone' at will. She knew that she was going to need it, but she also knew that if she went full-power right away, she'd only hold out for a few chimes.

"Your move, big guy.", she said fully focussed and her bloodlust seeping into her voice.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Ximal on April 18th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Xi locked his eyes and watched revy swing her sword around until it became a blur of motion, but still slow enough for Xi's eye's to follow if only barely he traced each and every motion before taking a deep and slow breath, he wouldn't be caught out. He would watch for a moment a single break in her pattern and even if she brought her shield into the mix he was ready for her. She lifted her shield and readied herself of him. Xi took a slow breath drawing it deeply before slowly speaking.
"Revy, i said i would go full strength. You'd best too." The aura of intimidation now flowed off of him around him filling up the air like a thick flood of sweltering heat and flame. His eye's now seemingly glowing as he gazed at revy. His hands crumpling into balled and his his knuckles whitening beneath his gauntlets. Xi simply threw a punch inot the air, a strike so fast that from his standing point his arm became a blur and the sound that followed was more like the slice of a blade. His neck cracked and he controlled his movements a he hunkered down and closed the gap between him and revy his true fighting pose taken as he raced across and took stock of what was going to happen.

On point of contact instead of aiming for her he chose a different target, positioning himself so it would look like he was aiming a strike for her body instead he aimed for that weak spot on her shield he'd made. Xi drew his left side in looking like he was going to try and end it immediately with a single powerful left straight, but no. Instead he was using it as a fulcrum and a rotational vertex to bring the rest of his body through on the right hand side and drive an amazing amount of power into the weakest point of her shield. Then with his body twisted he'd bring his arm up from below in a single upwards soaring attack. A vicious upper cut aimed at not her chin but this time at her stomach. Not only was his punches near-superhuman in strength but bordering on it in strength as well. then knowing that her best chance to hit him would be them he rolled his right arm across as a shield as he used his leg strength to jump him back across. He knew that his right punch had probably connected, but he couldn't be too sure about his left, what ever had happened he'd driven in two punches and leapt back to create distance in under four seconds. Preparing himself for a return assault he watched her, her shoulders her wrists her hips and he knees, glancing between all of them. Thinking how he might respond to the assault.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Balderdash on August 26th, 2013, 9:39 pm

Delicious rewards! Happy days and jubilation!

Revy :
Skill XP Awarded
Tactics 2
Acrobatics 1

Lores: I Have To Defeat The Pervert And Restore My Honor, Ximal Got Laid, Ximal Might Be A Pedophile, Amelias Is A Stupid Name, Gorilla-Man Is Going Down, Pre-Ass Whoop Stretches Are Important

Items and Consequences: Nil.

TO BE CONTINUED ON... Idiot Ball Z. Seriously, I could HEAR the power-up yell. As well as the smash cut. It was EVIL.

If you have any questions or concerns about this grade, please PM me. A happy you is a happy Balderdash!

Balderdash
Not Entirely Rubbish

Words: 201561
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 5:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Trailblazer (1)

Previous