Closed Three women, one sacrifice

Aleksi, Ximal, Zandelia

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Three women, one sacrifice

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 23rd, 2013, 12:22 am

61st Spring. 513 AV

It was morning. A new day had dawned and with that a mercenary had awoken from her slumber. She still felt rather lazy. The cause of that lay next to her, still sleeping soundly. Last night had been rather tiring, but very satisfactory. Both of them had been busy with each other for quite a long time and the result was that both of them just fell asleep in each other's arms.

However, Revy remembered that Ximal still owed her a rematch and she wanted to beat his ass, so that Zand could be proud of her. Thus the mercenary gently shook the woman next to her in an attempt to wake her up. "Dear, wake up. It's time to get up.", she said softly. Either she woke up or not, but Revy would get out of bed right after.

She slipped into her leather armor, swung her shield on her back and slipped her longsword in her belt before she put her hair up in a ponytail. "Zand, I'm gonna beat Xi today. He still owes me a rematch and today I'm going to hold him to it, so get up if you wanna see that giant go down.", she said a bit firmer now. "I'm going to head off to Xi's room, so catch up."

And with that, the woman left their bedroom. Only to walk a few feet, before she knocked on the door that lead to Ximal's room. "Oi Xi. You promised me a rematch and today I'm holding you to your word.", she said as she pushed open the door.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 23rd, 2013, 1:04 pm

The darkness had been pleasant, after a fashion, a soft and warm blanket within which her mind could unfurl and truly be said to relax. There were no dreams of course, after the evening spent with Revy she was always far too tired to dream – or at least and mental conjurations were fleeting and hardly memorable. It was not so surprising if one took the time to think about it, what she had been through this Spring already and with her female mercenary d to her like a story of old nothing her own mind could imagine would ever be more diversely shocking as her current reality. Warmth, solidity and softness were all rolled into one between her arms and contentment was impossible not to achieve.

How did I ever not miss this? her mind asked her rhetorically, the answer was far too evident. She hadn’t cared enough to accept it was something worth having.

The covers shifted as she bordered upon the edge of consciousness, eye flickering open and staring into the room as her sight adjusted to the shift in light. The world blurred, came into focus and blurred again repeatedly before coming into focus upon the face of her newest collection of positive memories – she always found herself hoping these would last, the others had not. It was a forbidding thought, truly terrible in its implications. She was [afraid of losing them, day by day becoming more so. She would have to find a way to compartmentalize that before it became a weakness…and used against her.

“Hmm? Oh…morning my dear. You’re up early” she managed to get between her lips as she rubbed some life back into her cheeks and noted the angle of the sun through the window.

The details began to trickle into her skull as her body began its daily complaining to her – muscle aches from the lactic acid built up the evening before, headache from the lack of hydration…the list of small problems seemed only to increase as she approached her 31st year upon the lands of Mizahar. She pushed herself up and finally noticed that Revy was already dressed, armed and talking about beating someone to a pulp – Ximal. Ah, yes, the inevitable spar for honor. Zandelia knew that it still stung the warrior woman that she had lost, she liked to be the best there was and it was difficult when you had to live next to the one who was better.

Story of my life she chuckled to herself darkly.

“Go on then, I’ll be along shortly. Just try not to damage him too much” she told the other woman as she slipped out of the bedding and prowled around looking for her clothing.

It took little time to gather it all up and don herself with the patterned velvets that she had grown accustomed to, perhaps even begin to revel in. She smiled at that as she rolled her left sleeve upwards so she could fix her spring blade gently underneath the fabric. Her two daggers followed, one strapped to each calf and close to the knee. She liked to be prepared for anything after all, she was beginning to play a dangerous game – one that could mean death if figured out properly. She sighed and pushed her way into the hallway – she doubted she would get much work done today, she was awaiting developments in the Eastern Quarter, watching Revy fight was enjoyable...it tended to light up her face.

“Alright you big slab of meat, time to make good on-“ she started before seeing Ximal in all his nude horror upon the bed, his face going from happy to stunned in torturously slow time, “well…guess I’ll have to blind myself properly now” she told herself with an air of sarcasm.

She tried desperately not to break out into laughter at the look upon his face.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aleksi on March 23rd, 2013, 2:59 pm

Aleksi took a deep breath as she stepped out of the bathtub, or well, what resembled one. I needed that badly, she thought to herself as she finally managed to cool down. The past couple of nights were rather... warm, if one could call them that.

Her eyes moved around, picking up the piece of cloth she brought in with her, wiping the water off of her skin. It seemed more soft than usual, which was hard to believe, since scars were covering most of her body.

She thought she could hear voices from inside the room, but she just shook it off, doubting anyone would be coming about without Xi knowing. Just thinking of his name made her smile and blush lightly What is this man doing to me? I am turning into this giggly, weak.... argh, her mind went all crazy again before she rubbed her temples in an attempt to calm them down.

Opening her eyes again, she looked about for her clothing. She, of course, being so comfortable around him, didn't bring them in. Giggling, she pressed the piece of cloth against the front of her lower body and added, loudly Xi darlin'!, nearly choking on her own tongue as she noticed what she had just said, but continuing anyway Could you please throw me my pants!.

When that sentence was done and he did not reply or come in, she just opened the door, stepped out and mumbled with somewhat of a horror mixed with amazement Oh! uhm... hey Revy, nice to.... see you again", nodding to the other woman next to her in the most polite way one could do that, if nearly completely naked....
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ximal on March 23rd, 2013, 3:37 pm

What's in a dream? Is a dream something that one want's to live through ? Or a dream something someone aspires too? Is it something that can be reached ? Or something that must be sought after ? Xi right now was not sure whether he was in reality or a dream. Slowly his eye's opened and the sun bounced into them sharply with a glaring blaze. Syna...You wonder why I'm a leth person, when you do this in the morning? If you eased my from sleep more gently perhaps I'd like you more when i got up? Xi squeezed his arms but they were empty. Xi rolled his eyes and turned on the bed. Now laying flat face up he yawned and heard aleksi in the bathroom. Xi smirked to himself. If this was a dream...He'd rather not wake up for a while. Brining his hand up he scratched the four scars along his left cheek lightly though his beard. Xi sighed and coughed into the air lightly. Alright time to get up. Xi started to get up when he heard a voice at the door. Accompanied by a knock. It was...oh gods almighty no. Revy, he'd promised her a rematch true but right now? Then the door swung in without him being able to say a word. Then as the door opened a rather...sleepy looking zand stood with her. Her usual mocking tone quite evident, Xi was walking the line between embarrassment, sarcasm and shock, that they'd just walk in without giving him a chance to move. Xi then heard another voice, the one from the bathroom. Oh holy shyke...

Aleksi had called out for him to send her her pants, Xi couldn't really move and his throat had gone dry as all heck. He couldn't help but look like a he'd just seen a ghost. Xi swung himself around on the bed yanking the blanket with him to cover him from the waist down. Then the bathroom door clicked open. And out came aleksi...with only a piece of cloth against her lower...more or less fully exposed save for one area. Then Xi began to have a problem. a rather visible one. Xi quickly swapped the blanket for the pillow on the bed and threw the blanket around aleksi's shoulders. Some what redder than usual. "Look...could you tow leave for a moment?...At least until....We're, both dressed....just close the door and...wait outside damn it! Xi was a little agitated but knew that all of his gear was beneath the bed with his clothed on the desk at the other side of the room. along with aleksi's.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 23rd, 2013, 6:30 pm

Upon seeing Ximal naked on the bed, Revy fell silent for a bit. But then he heard Aleksi and seeing her attire, or the lack there of, immediately gave the mercenary the idea what was going on here. "Oh, sure I'll leave Xi. But first I wanna say this; keep her at your side. Don't think you'll have the guts to get another one." She grinned widely as she turned around. Oh this day was going to be priceless.

After having left the room and Zan walked next to her, she wondered how the girl had managed to hook this guy, let alone get him that far. "Zand, did you know that Xi had a crush on Aleksi?" That girl had really hooked that giant piece of pure muscle. How it still eluded Revy. "But that Xi showed a priceless reaction to that situation, dont'cha think?"

Either way, the two women went down to the reception where they could have some breakfast. Still the same dry bread, glass of water and for a change an apple. "But I didn't expect Aleksi to have a body like that. Can't say that I don't understand Xi's feelings though. However, her body still doesn't come close to comparing to yours. It still seems.... immature?", she continued from before, before taking a bite from the bread.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 24th, 2013, 12:42 am

If Zandelia had thought the situation could not have become more laughable all tendency towards the inclination was hammered into a thousand pieces of mocking glass. Existence provided the chance of humor with all the graciousness of an exemplary waiter. The female voice was not familiar to her despite the fact that she made it her business to know as many of the foreigners that made their home in the Safe Haven by face, name and sound at the very least. When she walked in though she could see why Ximal had decided to try and bed the lass. Her gaze took her in, sweeping across the tattoos, piercings and the curves with a small smile. Yes, he had chosen well indeed – if he liked the sort of woman who looked as if she would scratch him to pieces.

“Afternoon, I didn’t know he had company at all. Though…it probably does explain the noises people were complaining about…” she touched her forefinger to her lips in an act of careful contemplation.

The shifting of Ximal’s bulk caught her eye and an evil smile crept upon her lips then. It was not difficult to see the reaction his body was having, that he was trying to hide, and she made a mocked look of surprise cross her face – watching as he flushed further. It was a truly delicious memory that she would file away for future use. The giant of unarmed combat, the martial titan of the fists – brought low by three woman and some words. She couldn’t stop the chuckles that rippled from the depths of her abdomen, leaning against the doorframe and suing it to support herself as she slipped from the room without a modicum of grace.

Still…her form was rather pleasing to the eye. Not as lovely as Revy’s but pleasing. And those piercings…where the hell did she get them? she wondered to herself, her own experience of such things limited to a few ears. Body art of that scale would never be found in Sunberth.

“I did not Revy, I had no idea. I shall have to discover where he found her. I dislike things that are…unexpected. Amelias…Amelias” she reminded the other woman of her alias. She did not fault the discrepancy in the slightest, the events of the morning would be enough to addle any mind.

As she collected their breakfast supplies she nodded to Vysia and got a small smile in return – they had slightly larger portions these days and she always made a point of thanking the silent mark of support from the female Monk. She remembered that they were due a small talk soon, as was customary every few days, and decided to speak to her that evening when things had settled and relaxation was upon them both.

“His reaction was most amusing, we should be sure to remind him of it…often,” she grinned as she bit into her salted meats and relished their taste, “and her body is beautiful of course, most women’s bodies are – in one way or another. Still…I do like mine to be a little more…rounded out” she looked Revy in the eye then, the point solidly made to the other woman – she was Revy’s.

“The real question, though, is why she would even get rolled over by him! Last I heard he wouldn’t even know what to do” she joked, the pair of them laughing into their mugs.

Let us see what he does now. Will he even come out of his room all day? she mused, wondering if he would have the courage to do so after his…shame.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Aleksi on March 24th, 2013, 1:53 am

She could literally feel the looks on her. Both women seemed to take some sort of an interest in her tattoos. The older one looked more intrigued though and somewhat curious, which made Aleksi blush even more. After all, her first and only partner before Xi was a woman and having two of them look at her like that was.... embarrassing and somewhat strange.

She shook her head, wrapped herself in a blanket and looked towards the door, making sure both of them left before walking to it and closing it. Her hands then let the blanket fall onto the ground, walking towards Xi and giggling That's a cute pillow... but I am quite sure they saw what it was hiding. Her arms reached up, gently wrapped around his neck and she placed a kiss on his lips, for some reason not being overly bothered by the events from a moment ago.

Why were they even here? And who was that woman with Revy?, she asked, placing a soft kiss on his face after every word within that sentence.
Aleksi had no idea what could have happened or why were they there, but she knew she'd like to talk to them and see what did all the looks mean.... for some reason, she, after meeting Revy, thought that the woman was quite nice and funny.

Also, what did they mean by you not having guts to get another girl? Do they even know you? her voice was soft, questioning. She literally didn't understand it. In her eyes, Xi was so much more than a pile of muscles with a lot more guts than most men she had met so far....
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ximal on March 24th, 2013, 2:32 am

Xi was...for lack of a better term seething as they left, yes he was annoyed , very much so he sighed and tossed the pillow aside before raising two fingers to his face and pressing on his eye's lightly. Some times i hate those two...And they wonder WHY i have reason too. Xi sighed slowly bringing his hand up to run through his hair. It was a good thing he was going to fight revy today because he wanted to hit something. Before he could react though he saw that aleksi had dropped the blanket and the towel. Not that Xi minded but it didn't help his problem which she quite poignantly brought up bring forth a mixed response from him "Well...it's not really like they could miss it. " Xi was about to continue on before she more or less smothered him and kissed him. Instinctively he wrapped his arms around her as she asked her next question. And thought to himself that he'd be dreading future conversations with those two for a while to come. Though xi snapped out of it to answer her. "Oh...I owe revy a fight...I kinda beat her and she's still sore about that. So...I suppose I'd better get dressed. Xi sighed slowly and then remembered the second part of her question. "The other woman she was with is zandelia...Though whilst were here she'd going under the pseudonym of "Amelias"...She's a little...secretive so, bear with her. Xi smiled at aleksi before sliding her off to the side slowly and kissing her before heading over to the desk and fished out his undergarments, befoe answering her next two questions. "They're both just joking with me, because....well I'm not like most of the other guys they've probably met and trying to..."bed" every woman i meet. And zand knows me...some what well, i've only known revy since the ...twelfth ?" Xi was now racking his brain to try and remember as he laced up his pants and buckled his belt. Stretching out his shoulders he shook off the, "events" of the previous night.

Fishing out his shirt, his slid it on before anding aleksi her clothing. A smile on his face. "Well I'm gonna be fighting revy today if you want to come and watch, feel free, after all I'm sure zand will be watching and willing revy to win. Xi smirked before reaching beneath the bed for the steel he always wore, the greaves fitted around his shins and calves and over the tops of his boots. His vambraces slid on and over those his gauntlets. before finally he pulled his cloak over his shoulders slowly. Tilting his head to the side he let his neck snap loudly before kissing aleksi on the cheek and speaking quietly. "You get dressed and i'll meet you down stairs. I get the feeling i'm going to be some what sore after today..." Xi smiled before opening the door heading out and closing it behind him. Xi went to walk down stairs adjusting his gauntlets and then checked his pockets for those two special stones he'd been given back on the seventeenth. Xi checked they were in his pocket before he stepped down the stairs shooting zand and revy a look. He wasn't exactly in he best of moods, nor was he that hungry so he just asked Vysia for an apple. Xi collected it and stood next to the stairs crunching it slowly. Mulling over thoughts about how to shut both revy and zand up, and the only one that would come to mind would be to utterly kick revy''s ass. Then again aleksi had said prior she liked strong creatures so perhaps this would be a good chance for him to earn some brownie points with her.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 24th, 2013, 1:25 pm

Revy had forgotten to call Zand Amelias and got slightly berated for it. well, it was to be expected. The other woman seemed to hang a lot of importance to keeping her real name hidden from the Nykans. She had to make sure to keep that up, even though she still disliked that one. Her real name suited her much better. "Still don't like that name, Amelias.", she said under her breath.

Her last comment almost send the bite, she just took from the bread, up her nose. Damn that woman with her timing, but that comment was just too funny. She could totally imagine Ximal like that. "Zand, don't make me laugh when I just took a bite.", she said as she coughed. "That was just too funny. I could totally imagine him just standing there with a dumbfound face."

Just then she noticed Ximal and just grinned widely. Oh this day was going to be fun, this was going to be so much fun. First she gets to beat his ass and with the current situation, she'll also get the chance to make fun of him. What could be better? "Hey Ximal, you're here rather fast. Thought you'd at least have some more fun with Aleksi seeing how you reacted to her." She couldn't help but snicker, after all she hadn't expected him to actually hook up with anyone.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Zandelia on March 26th, 2013, 5:20 pm

Zandelia merely smiled in response to Revy’s words, she ignored the whispered remarks about her false name as she knew exactly where the other woman was coming from. It was proving hard for Revy to adopt the more clandestine actions of her intelligence network requirements. It was understandable that she would dislike a false name, Zandelia belonged to Revy in many ways now and her true name was precious to her. Still, she had to be firm upon such matters – she would not risk her actual name being known to others in the city. A quick exit might be needed if things turned sour and leaving behind a dead trail, for the most part, would be advantageous.

I will make it up to her, this I vow. Things have progressed well so far, contacts are flourishing and the data I receive daily is far improved from when I was in Sunberth. When I have enough influence, enough avenues for wealth…I’ll make it up to her she told herself, it was an increasingly common promise she made as the season progressed.

“I do my best my dear” she stated simply, she liked to see Revy smile, “I can only hope Ximal did his best too otherwise he’ll be losing said piece of curvature very quickly. She didn’t look like the type to go for more than a tumble to me” she finished her meal quickly.

The wait for Ximal was not overly long, as Revy’s cuttingly mocking remarks pointed out. In truth she herself had expected him to have a little bit more fun before descending into the real world with the other foreign heads of the city. She knew of few men in the world who could ready themselves for battle, so to speak, and go for long without doing so. Still he was a strange sort when it came to the opposite sex, she was merely surprised he had bedded a woman other than a man if she admitted the truth to herself. Still, one more set of eyes, ears and muscles would serve her well – especially if she could be bound to Ximal…correctly.

This day will be interesting indeed, between watching the two warriors fight I can see what we can mould out of this tasty little girl she thought as she watched Ximal walk down the stairs and approach them both.

“Good morning…Ximal,” she did not use the other name she knew, it was a closely guarded secret indeed and precious information, “tell me please, how did you get a hellion like that into bed? You didn’t knock her out first I hope as people tend to frown upon that kind of activity I hear” she chuckled, he knew she was only jesting with him a little.

And who could blame her after the morning’s display? It was a precious state of affairs, one within which she could see both amusement and advancement.

Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Next