PM to join Girls' Day Out!

Azcadelia and Shiress head out for a day in and out of the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Azcadelia on March 26th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Azcadelia | 21st Day of Spring | 513

Heads bobbed in the noon day as they bustled in and out of the cobblestone corridors. It was high noon, a little past one, and Azcadelia paced back and forth just inside the entrance to the Grand Bazaar counting a small coin purse.

Azcadelia let out a swear. "Only 67 gold mizas," she whined. She cast her jade eyes into the sea of babbling heads, all spouting off noises of different language and haggling. A look of desperation and sadness came over her. The red head had organized an entire get together with new found, hopeful friend, Shiress. Azcadelia was not one to arrive on time but this was important to her and she made the time to arrive early. Maybe too early. Being too early she lost track of time and now she thought Shiress was late when, in actuality, she wasn't.

Azcadelia let out another groan and walked, rudely, past the crowd to the outside. The stifling crampness of the cobblestone walls was making her claustrophobic. She fanned herself with her hand, which was sweating, as her eyes scanned the bobbing heads for a bouncing brown haired maiden.

Last edited by Azcadelia on April 1st, 2013, 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Azcadelia
Balance, Control and Poise

Words: 78372
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 1:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Shiress on March 27th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Shiress emerged from the door way of Travelers Row and onto the road looking refreshed and quite cheerful, for her. The day was young still being bright and warm, perfect for a day out wandering the city with a new acquaintance.

She wore a simple dress. Short sleeved, form fitting to the waist then flowing out at the skirt, none impressive flat slippers. Her hair was pinned up at the sides, a few escaped strands bounced around her face.

A warm Spring breeze swayed her hair softly about her back as she walked through the crowded street headed for the Grand Bazaar. Here she was to meet, Azcadelia, a young woman, twice met, that seemed a bit mysterious, but friendly nonetheless.

Stepping up near the entrance of the market place she pulled her bag a bit tighter to her shoulder and scanned the mass. It didn't take long to noticed the fiery red head glancing about the milling patrons. She was looking as lovely and made up as always.This kinda made the more -plain- looking Shiress a bit self conscious, but with a shrug and sigh she stepped up to the woman hoping she wouldn't give the poor soul a start. "Hi there...Azzy, I hope Im not late."
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Azcadelia on March 27th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Azcadelia

After what seemed like an entire bell - actually being only five chimes - Azcadelia had finally heard the voice of Shiress and turned to face her after letting out a small shriek from being frightened. "Oh, there you are! No, no you're not late, not at all!" Azcadelia said a slurry of words whilst holding her hand over her heart to slow her breathing. "How are you this evening , Shiress? I hope all is well," she said, now calm. She placed her hand on Shiress' back and gave her a little nudge to the Bazaar, guiding her as she waited for her answer.

Last edited by Azcadelia on April 1st, 2013, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azcadelia

Character sheet

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Shiress on March 28th, 2013, 12:21 am

Shiress couldn't help but grin at Azcadelia's reaction. "I really did try not to startle you." She said as she was turned into the bazaar.

Her eyes scanned the market place like a child in a candy shoppe. There were many more merchants and traders in the Grand Bazaar this day than any other day Shiress had visited the markets. Maybe this was because the weather had turned warmer or simply because the green eyed loner never noticed her surroundings until now.

"I'm doing fine, Azzy. I hope you are." Shiress finally answered, taking her eyes off all the potential prizes and looking at the red head. "It's a beautiful day to be out. Thanks for the invitation."

Her eyes wandered back to the passing tables and shops as they pressed through the crowd. "How long have you been in Syliras? I haven't been here but a season myself." Shiress wasn't very good with conversation, not yet anyway, but she tried her best.

Character sheet
Shiress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Azcadelia on March 28th, 2013, 2:43 am

Azcadelia

"Today really is a wonderful day to be out and, no, thank you for accepting my invitation; this day would be spent in the Stallion if it wasn't for your acception," Azcadelia smiled friendly at Shiress but not looking at her, instead her eyes were ahead watching the ocean-like crowd. Azcadelia slid in between a couple of women and eyed the different merchants - so many wares that she could faint.

"Well, you see, I was born in Syliras but I left as a teenager. I didn't come back until recently, last Winter to be exact. How are you liking the city? I hope do it's treating you well," she said, floating through some of the rushing citizens to a table of magical wares. There were tomes and magical crafted, all sold by an older man; an older but handsome man, around his forties with a charming, greying scruff around his squared jaw, a twinkle left in his olive eyes and a youthful dust about his sandy hair. Azcadelia smiled coolly before leaning over the table to examine the wares, hoping that Shiress had followed her to the stand - she did tug on her blouse before she came over.

Last edited by Azcadelia on April 1st, 2013, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azcadelia

Character sheet

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Shiress on March 30th, 2013, 2:51 am

Shiress stepped up behind Azcadelia having felt her tug as she broke away. She glanced around the red heads curvy body to the tables contents and stepped to her side.

Her eyes scanned the different assortment of objects on the table. Though she didn't know exactly what they were they were beautiful to look at. Her eyes wandered to the next table to a small white box and she stepped away.

She gave the tables attendant a shy smile and ran her fingertips across the painted picture of a beautiful blue bird in flight against snow drifts. She lifted the top and the sound of music from the box surprised her making her smile and instantly she was years in the past. Happy and safe.

She gently closed the lid as a somber expression took her smile and stepped back to Azcadelia where she stood still looking over the table. She looked to her and then back to the table

"Do you practise the magical arts, Azzy?"

Character sheet
Shiress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Azcadelia on March 30th, 2013, 5:45 am

Azcadelia

Azcadelia grinned at the handsome man before introducing herself with hand pressed againt against her chest, over her heart, "I'm Azcadelia Rosan." The man grinned back and glaced over to Shiress, who had just appeared beside Azcadelia.

"Name's Jayson. Like what you see?" he said in a cool fashion.

Azcadelia stifled a kitten like purred as Shiress stepped away. "I do indeed like what I see," she said back, arching a brow and looking the man up in down in a lustful fasion.

"The wares ma'am, do you like those," he said, chuckling at Azcadelia's lustful advances.

"Ah, yes," she said, a smile gracing her face as her eyes flickered back toward the wares. She ran a hand over one of the tomes, then a crystal ball, then an amulet that sparkled against the lights fo the Bazaar. "What of this piece," she said, running a finger against the jewel.

Shiress reappeared by her side and the man gazed at her before answering. "That's an enchanted amulet ma'am."

"Enchanted? Enchanted with what?" Azcadelia said, shifting her eyes towards Shiress.

"A minor enchantment, nothing powerful."

"Do you practice the magical arts, Azzy?" Shiress' cut in a low voice, careful to not disrupt the mages' conversation.

"Indeed I do," she said, answering Shiress' question quickly before returning to the handsome man. She let out a little chuckle and grinned at the man before continuing, "Nothing powerful, hmm? How much would this cost lil' ol' me?"

Jayson smiled at the woman, revealing pearly teeth. He's so perfect, Azcadelia thought to herself. "That'll cost you, Ms. Azzy, fifty gold mizas," he said, perking a brow, waiting for Azcadelia to make the next move.

The mage took the invitation gladly, "Is there anyway I could persuade you," she leaned over the table where the wares were displayed, showing off her low cut neckhole in her robe, "to lower the price a little, just for me. Say, forty mizas?"

"Perhaps. But, I'll need a little more than cleavage, madam," he grinned as if accomplished.

"Of course, good sir," she smiled and purred just as accomplished. "Come by the Stallion tomorrow around noon. Then, you'll get the rest of your payment at my apartment, hmm?"

The man simply nodded and Azcadelia took her prize and swapped the man his money. She stood, strapping it around her neck and turned towards Shiress, "How's it look? Pretty right?" The ruby necklace gleamed and melded with her bright red robes and golden trimmed breasts. Azcadelia twirled, to let Shiress get a good look at her entire outfit.

After Shiress answered, Azcadelia asked: "Did you see anything that you liked?"

Last edited by Azcadelia on April 1st, 2013, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azcadelia

Character sheet

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Shiress on April 1st, 2013, 6:17 am

Shiress eyes locked against the amulet. The dazzling display of red coming from it's surface was captivating to the green eyes that watched the color dancing against the light. It was indeed a beautiful jewel.

Shiress raised an eyebrow in amusement and slowly cut her eyes to the woman as she detailed her plan of payment with the man behind the table. Looking back to Jayson, she gave the red head a smile as they both turned from the table.

Before stepping away, Shiress glanced again behind her, she could hardly blame Azzy, he was very handsome. She looked longer than she should have and stumbled a bit over Azzy's feet. Biting her bottom lip she looked back to the red head and giggled. "Sorry."

The amulet was simply beautiful against Azcadelia's pale skin. Shiress lifted her hand and ran her finger across the surface and smiled."It's very pretty." She stepped back from the swooshing red fabric twirling in front of her. "You are simply beautiful, Azzy."

"Did you see anything that you liked?" Azcadelia asked as her red robe flew around to her front.

Shiress glanced over to the table where a now empty spot where the music box once sat. "No, not yet." She said tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"That really is a wonderful jewel. Do you think it's truly bewitched?"

Character sheet
Shiress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Azcadelia on April 1st, 2013, 6:54 am

Azcadelia

Azcadelia smiled at Shiress' compliment on her looks. The red robe fluttered down from the twirl as Azcadelia inspected Shiress as she answered her question. "No, not yet," she said after glancing off at a wayward table. Then she said, "Do you think it's truly bewitched?" Azcadelia had thought so, Jayson has simply reaked with the stink of Djed and Res use, he had left his stain on the amulet too.

"I believe so, I can feel it anyway. Are you not a magic user? Surely you'd have known some personal magic, no?" Azcadelia said as people made their way, grumpily, around the two women.

Azcadelia had been eying Shiress in a way that would make someone uncomfortable, her stark eyes flickering up and down the simply dressed girl. The woman was beautiful but never took the time to emphasize it. Some simply make-up, a powder here and there and some eye-popping clothes to bring out her eyes would simply make her amazing - not on the same level as Azcadelia, no doubt, but it'll bring her into the limelight.

Once Shiress had answered Azcadelia's previous question the red haired mage would speak again, this time saying, "You're beautiful, you know that, right?"
Azcadelia

Character sheet

Girls' Day Out!

Postby Shiress on April 1st, 2013, 11:33 pm

"No." Shiress began her reply to Azcadelia's question as she moved quickly out of the way of a inattentive patron. "I've not known any magic, not deliberately anyway." Shiress smiled glancing up to the woman, but her smile faded. The disapproving look that the red head seemed to be giving was far to familiar.

She gave her wild hair another nudge behind her ear still feeling conscious of Azcadelia's bright eyes glaring down her nose at her. The sweeping feeling of inadequacy that a judgmental gaze gave her, one she knew all to well, came over her. Her heart began to pound in her chest as she pulled her collar together hoping something or someone would gain the leering green eyed attention.

Her arms crossed against her chest, her eyes scanned across the table tops as she passed by them hoping the awkward moment would soon pass, but Azcadelia's next question would prove the girl even more awkward.

"You're beautiful, you know that, right?"

A compliment never sat right with Shiress. Not that she didn't appreciate the effort from the Sayer of the compliment, but simply because she refused to believe the words.

She immediately felt a wave of nausea forming. "I wasn't fishing for a compliment myself, Azzy." She said thinking fast. "But I'm OK, I guess." She laughed.

Her words were more directed for her well being rather than her true thoughts of her outward appearance, she would never tell anyone how she saw herself.

A mischievous grin curled her lips. "So, Jayson was it? He was rather handsome. You'll have to tell me how your payment went." She gave her best attempt to defuse the seemingly tense conversation. "I haven't much experience with that...payment." She chuckled.

Character sheet
Shiress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Next