Closed Being One In Two Bodies(Arckhebohn)

The new beginnings, the bondmates...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Wilderness of Cyphrus is an endless sea of tall grass that rolls just like the oceans themselves. Geysers kiss the sky with their steamy breath, and mysterious craters create microworlds all their own. But above all danger lives here in the tall grass in the form of fierce wild creatures; elegant serpents that swim through the land like whales through the ocean and fierce packs of glassbeaks that hunt in packs which are only kept at bay by fires. Traverse it carefully, with a guide if possible, for those that venture alone endanger themselves in countless ways.

Being One In Two Bodies(Arckhebohn)

Postby Eida on March 28th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Spring 47th, AV 513

The middle of the midnight. Leth was already up the sky and lighted everything. But there was a bit dark there. Everything seemed so calm and silent. Along the road the trees disappeared one by one. The place was ruled by the green grass. The weather was chilly, the wind was playing with the grass. Nobody were around. Eida and Arckhebohn just arrived to the new region. The land with grass all over it, new animals and plants awaited them. But something open and unknown place could be dangerous for them. They had to find out where they could sleep and what they could eat and they had to learn the "rules" here. But this night they didn't bother themself with it. They were enjoying the new things around them till they can. The miracles could gone soon although new will appear before them.

Eida was walking along slowly along her side with Arcky. She enjoyed the sightseeing under his Father's light. So many new creatures and plants around her. Along the road she always looked back and back everytime and said good bye in her mind to the forest where she used to live for a year. She gave it a little sigh as a gift with a smile then she immediately started to explore their new home. The land was filled with tall grass there weren't so many trees. It was quiet for now. She realized an open land like this could hold many-many wild animals or other creatures if they will go deeper. They didn't have to afraid now if they just rest here in the "entrance". Eida knew they had to explore everything at Syna's light because his kelvic friend could fly then and there would be more light. Deep in her thoughts Eida just realized she didn't say anything to his dear bird.

Eida held Arkchebohn's hands and pulled him into the grass. She wanted to rest and to be with him for this night. They stood on the grass under the stars and the Moon. The wind didn't stop, it was blowing. Eida had a strange feeling inside her body as she looked into Arkchebohn's black eyes. She didn't know what to say to him.

"Let's... rest now my darling! This place is new for us. Leth will guide us but under Syna's light we will see more and you could fly that way. Just stay now and enjoy sight the sky is clear for us."

She said with a joy in her heart. She sat down and let Arkchebohn's hands. She was watching the Moon and enjoyed the its light while it reflected on her skin.
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Being one in two bodies(Arckhebohn)

Postby Arckhebohn on March 28th, 2013, 3:08 pm

A new place a new life. Or at least that's what Arckhebohn thought. A lot of things happened in the wildlands. The time they spent together there were the best time in his life. He had fun every night while they were walking aimlessly. The only thing that mattered and still matters is that they are together and it meant a lot to him. He couldn't wish for more in his life. As they walked together into this new land he was thinking about the past and how much Eida meant to him. He remembered the time when they explored his father's chest. ~ How brave she was back then! ~

But there were other times when Arckhebohn was just sitting in daylight while Eida was on his laps. He just watched her how she breathes and what she might dream. And there was also a day when they were just talking all night. About the past the nature and all the living. He liked that time and he was thinking that they should do that more often in the future. But now there are more urgent things what they should do. First of all they need to explore this place and find out the dangers and safe places. As a raven he couldn't stop his instincts of thinking ahead. Though they were having fun now but anything could happen in a blink of an eye. And he just couldn't let Eida unprotected. The last think he want is to put Eida in danger.

In the next moment he realized that she held his hand. He was a bit surprised not because he didn't like it - he not just liked it but loved it when she did it - but because he was deep in his thoughts. It was his old habit to think about lots of things at the same time without even noticing the surroundings. Her hand was nicely warm and soft too. He had no idea what she was planning so he could only follow the girl until she let his hand and sat on the grass. When he looked at her he felt the wind was blowing without a stop. It was good for him because it made him feel like he was flying.

After she spoke he smiled at Eida and also sat beside her. When he did so he felt somehow excited. He couldn't explain it why. Maybe the wind and the new plants and sight made him curious too much. But he somehow felt that this feeling is not really like that. He felt it before when he was with Eida a couple of times.

- I guess that's a... a good idea.

That was all what he could say for now. He was just so unsure about everything. He couldn't think anymore. He was watching how the girl looked at the moon and he smiled. He felt happy and yet uneasy.

Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Words: 38803
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2013, 4:19 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Eida on March 28th, 2013, 4:16 pm

The sky was clearer then ever and they could see it now. No tree which hide it from them. Eida didn't forget about their packages. She took her and Arcky's package next to her and she slid closer to him. She laid her head on the kelvic's shoulder. Her arms went around his body and Eida felt he was so stiff. She tried to calm him and relax him by rubbing his back. She didn't want to let him now. She had that feeling again. It was stronger now and didn't let her alone yet it was so good. She sticked with Arckhebohn. She didn't know what to say.

Something went through her mind. A quick flash. "Did Leth feel that for Syna too?" she was thinking and got a bit scared. It was so unusual but so great. She knew she loved her raven but that much? She accepted the fact. She fell in love with him. She still smiled and it was brighter and warmer. Her arms became like a stone. Like a statue she remained there. At that moment she understood more about Leth and Syna, and about herself and Arckhebohn. However she afraid what if Arckhebohn won't feel that way. She didn't take any more move and step. She felt something hard in heart. She couldn't help it she had to confess to him. But how?

Eida was afraid how to say this although she couldn't let it inside. She was thinking hard and hard. She knew that the man wouldn't laugh at her or insult her for this but... She didn't let the bad thoughts in. She took what she got she had a chance now she let the words come out the way they wanted to.

"My dear Raven! It wasn't a long ago since we met. You helped me at the first sight and you didn't even know who was I or where did I come from and neither did I. You have to know it means a lot to me. I can't be more grateful... Arckhebohn... We were a lot together now I always felt so close to you and in this very moment... Arckhebohn you have to know this: I love you!"

The words came out hardly and after she told it in a confusing way her heart stopped for a second. She scared about what she said now. She couldn't control her body now she couldn't let him and she couldn't move. She was taking deep breaths. "What have I just said? "
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on March 28th, 2013, 5:09 pm

When Eida laid his head on his shoulder his heart began to beat faster. He was way too excited now then usually. He was wondering why and how could he make this feeling go away but at the same time he didn't want it to be over. The girl acts calmed him down a bit and then he regained his consciousness. ~ I.. I just... I just don't know... What should I do? Should I tell her how I feel? But that would cause who knows how much problem... And I shouldn't forget that she might not love me... ~ Even in his first hunt he wasn't this excited and so confused. Though back then his dream helped him along but still it was a whole other situation.

The time she started talking he decided what he'll do. But first he listened carefully while he was trying to calm his soul down. But then he heard Eida's last words: "I love you!" This wasn't what he would expect. But then again he couldn't ask for more. He looked at the girl deep into her eyes. In those beautiful eyes he saw a whole word and they were telling that what the girl said was right. He saw the truth in her eyes. Then he slowly approached the girl and kissed her.

It was the best feeling in the word. So much better than just holding her hands. He didn't know what the girl might think about it or what she'll do but he felt that he should do this what he did. After this he just gazed at the girl waiting for her reaction. But before that he felt that he should tell her too the same words what she did.

- I love you too my dear Eida.

Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Character sheet

Postby Eida on March 31st, 2013, 2:20 pm

It was quick. Eida never thought it would be that quick and that easy. She was suprised about the kiss. Although she gladly returned it. She felt like Tanroa stopped time around them and everything slowly stopped as well. But it wasn't like that. Eida laid her head again on Arckhebohn's shoulder. She felt that bond from long time ago but never really dealt with it. But it was good now. She felt a strong power between them which couldn't be destroyed. She understood love now. She understood Leth more now. As she was looking at the Moon after a long silence she again talked to Arckhebohn. It wasn't hard anymore, it became easier and easier to talk.

"I know it was like a rush... But everything just came out at once which I kept inside and didn't borther about it. Arckhebohn from now on I'll be yours like Syna has Leth! "

She said it and grabbed his hands and took it to her heart. Eida had an idea. She stood up and pulled Arck up too. She was looking at his father. And like a good daughter she told her decision to his father too. Under the moon's light Eida closed her eyes and started a little ceremony.

"I, Eida, daughter and priestess of Leth dedicate my life to Arckhebohn, the raven kelvic. The Moon will be my witness for it. From now on I'm his lover, his bondmate. Leth and Syna, the bright lovers bless us for this! "
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on March 31st, 2013, 2:48 pm

Arckhebohn never felt this happy in his life. Even if he hadn't been sure about it at first, he was then. His heart also calmed down after the girl returned the kiss and because of it he was delighted. It was one of the best days of his life. As he looked at his love he just couldn't stop smiling. After all this time they are finally together. It was all he ever wanted deep inside; someone who would care about him just as he cared about that person. He felt like there wasn't anyone in this word who can separate them now. He liked Eida's metaphor and he knew that Leth's and Syna's relationship was important to her. This means that the love she feels is just as serious.

When Eida wanted him to stand up he was surprised again. This night was full of surprises for him. After her speech he was thinking about doing something like that too. To make a vow to her that he will love Eida as long as he lives. He didn't really know he should address it to Leth too but he thought that it would be weird and a bit uncomfortable if he would do so.

- I, Arckhebohn, son of ravens promise you that I will protect you even if it costs my life. I will always love you my dearest Ethaefel as long as my heart keeps beating.

Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Character sheet

Postby Eida on April 1st, 2013, 4:32 pm

Eida hugged him warmly. The night was so long for her this time again. The sky was clearer than ever. She didn't let him. She wanted to share anything with him till the end. She whispered to his ear.

"So be it, darling! So be it! "

Her voice was kind and playful. She let Arckhebohn and only hold his hands. Silent. Not awkward but she couldn't say anything. Words couldn't describe it. There had to be a time. Then after some minutes while she was thinking deeply she again looked at his eyes. She felt safe. She again talked to him with playful voice. A moment which never ended for her.

"Well... Maybe we should explore this grassland. We need a safe place where we could sleep. This night will be long Arckhebohn, we have time now. We'll find a home here too even it's hard in the beginning. "
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on April 1st, 2013, 6:33 pm

Arckhebohn was full of joy. To see Eida happy was his only goal and now she is happier than ever. If only he would have done this earlier what he thought. But it didn't matter anymore. But then he realized that the life goes now no matter what happens. He must concentrate on finding a safe place. His head was a bit red when he thought how clumsy he is that he had forgotten about his duties. Time is precious in the wilds so they must act swiftly to make sure nothing goes wrong in this night.

- I'm going to fly up to a higher place to have a better view where we are and where can we go.

He didn't want to leave her side even if it was only for a short time. But he had to. Flying in the night was really hard for him and he only did it if there was full moon. But now it was necessary because he didn't know this place yet and he couldn't risk to run into something which might want to hurt them. So he turned into a raven leaving his clothes behind and flew up to the nearest tree. Luckily it was close enough so everything went easily for him. When he landed on the tree he saw the real beauty of this place. Even if was dark and he couldn't see every details he found the nature incredible. It took some time for him to notice a lake which was about a couple of hours walking far. He went back to Eida to report it while he was getting his clothes on.

- I saw a lake that way - he pointed west - It might be a good place to camp there. My father always told that the more dangerous the place is the safest it might be. I mean even if lots of animals go to the lake to drink we should be fine if we keep ourselves low.

He was proud that his father told it to him. It felt like even after they separated his dad protects him with his teachings. When he finished dressing he held Eida's hands and pulls her up. Then with a smile he was leading Eida towards the lake while he was still holding her left hand.

Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Character sheet

Postby Eida on April 3rd, 2013, 6:09 pm

Eida let herself. She left to the man to guide her. She stood up and followed him while he was happily pulling her softly. She has never been tired for an adventure at nights. How have she could been? The Moon was filling up her with energy. It was enough and her love gave her energy too. The walking was long. That lake couldn't be that close to them. Eida didn't care about it at least they could find a place for the morning. She was just worrying if Arckhebohn will be tired. She looked at him. She was sure even Arckhebohn couldn't stop himself.

The time passed. As Leth was moving on the sky, they were moving on the land too. Eida was just enjoying the sight of the place. So many new things for her, so many adventures and so much time to enjoy herself here. They were on the road and they were just walking and walking. Eida had a little worry if Arckhebohn has really seen it well even with Leth's light. She was afraid to ask but she shook her head and lied her hands on his shoulders.

"I trust you darling but are you really sure you have seen it well? Ju... never mind at least we can explore it and maybe I'm just worrying too much about it. "

Eida let out a little embrassed laughing and had a little smiley on her face. Arckhebohn acted so cool about it and he was so sure about this she didn't question him again. She was again deep in her thoughts and held the kelvic's hand.
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on April 6th, 2013, 11:12 am

Even though it was night Arckhebohn wasn't tired at all. The recent events and the feeling that he could held Eida's hands gave him so much power and energy and he thought that nobody could stop them. But in the other hand this new way of thinking made the Kelvic's sharp less effective. He didn't notice nor care about it - the only thing who he could think of now was his love: Eida.

He enjoyed the walk and the new surroundings. It was all grassy which not the best place for a bird because he would be wide open for an attack. So after some minutes he decided to make it faster. He only heard Eida's words and laugh after some minutes so he when he reacted he knew that the girl might see him like someone who would only think of getting as far as they could from this grassland. He only realized it now how uncomfortable it for him. He thought that the reason behind this that they were always spending their time in woods. When he looked at the girl he wanted to say something that he was sorry not to answer her but instead of that he might only scared the girl more.

- It's just a guess but I have a bad feeling about this. I'm not sure what I saw but it's certain that there is water this way. It could be a river too but it was too far to see it clearly.

He didn't want to make a bad impression or make the Ethaefel panic so then he smiled at her to make it seem like everything is alright and there isn't any problem to worry about. Or at least for now. When he looked ahead he was sure that they are almost there so after that it should be fine. ~ Just let me be wrong this time... ~

Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Character sheet

Next