Closed He is so d.... Focus woman!! (Aren)

An attempt to train with an Akalak "friend"

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

He is so d.... Focus woman!! (Aren)

Postby Aleksi on March 31st, 2013, 11:53 pm

Still breathing rather slow, due to the pain in her chest, she wiggled her way just an inch closer, letting her fingers move to the Akalak's face to make sure that she can look into his eyes. They were strange, but it seemed as if they couldn't really hide emotions that well, just like her own.

Aleksi was quite confused by his words. All of them. It was way too cryptic and it made her way too suspicious. Well, suspicious wouldn't be the right word, more like... curious. Her whole body now moved forward, one hand on each side of his hips, being her socially awkward self You are not telling me something Akalak.

Her mind was rushing all over the place, she could see herself starting to stare at him again from a very close distance, but shaking her head and taking a deep breath helped this time. She really wanted to know what happened, because somehow it seemed that the random scream in the hotel and this event were linked.

Her eyes were sparkling with curiosity and her lips curled up in a smile as she spoke, softly, not seeming mad at him at all Well... You tell me exactly what happened and we will be even... also, then you may speak of your prize, for the victory, giggling, she just knelt there waiting for him to speak

Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aren on April 1st, 2013, 1:53 am

Aleksi's hand on his face felt like a burning brand, blistering his skin with the weight of her touch. Just looking at the drykas made Aren feel guilty, but the feel of her skin on his was almost more than he could bear. At this point, his eyes were liable to reveal his entire life's story, and that was a decidedly bad idea.

"I am over a hundred years old, telling you everything would be a long conversation," Aren was trying to be clever here, but he couldn't really put much heart into it. Even though he tried to smile, the endeavor seemed like a monumental task, and the muscles of his face refused to comply.

As Aleksi moved closer to him, her attempts to coerce information out of the akalak were slowly eating away at his ability to resist. He wanted to acquiesce to her demands, to simply explain everything, to attempt to relieve his burden...

"You should be less concerned with HOW I won, and more with what you'll have to give me for it," the akalak finally managed to produce a grin, but he had remained on this topic only because he thought it a distracting one.

Aren could tell that she was so curious, so interested in him, but that interest no longer made him feel alive. Now, it pressed down on him like a palpable force, and he hated himself for it. The man's mind was so preoccupied with containing Seros, with the pain of his wounds, with the memories of what his own hands had done, that he barely had the strength to think.

"And trust me when I tell you that I have a very good imagination," he added, managing a somewhat convincing smile.

Aren's mouth moved, and words came out, but they were devoid of passion, of any feeling... save guilt. Even his apology, despite being sincere, rang hollow in his own mind.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 2:13 am

Aleksi frowned and roller her eyes, pushing herself even closer to the Akalak as she spoke again Do not be a smartass... you know what I am talking about... noticing that her attitude might not help what the man was feeling, but waiting to hear the rest of what he had to say.

The next few things seemed quite trivial to Aleksi at that particular time, so she just ignored them for now. Her hands though, made their way to his at it seemed to have an affect on him. Still staring deep into her eyes, she added, now with a smile curling her lips up Nothing can be bad enough to not be able to talk about it with me really.. I've done some things I am not proud of in my life... we all have... so don't worry about scaring me

She refused to move away, not letting her own mind and eyes to distract her again, like they have been for most of the night. Blushing some, for some reason, she decided it could be time to reply to what he said about the prize of his victory and his imagination, making her giggle at the very thought of it.

Well, my dear blue giant, I don't think anything you can do could possibly be bad, related to your prize she whispered, while still looking into his eyes with the same, cheeky grin she had on when she was approaching him at the beginning of their fight. It was not difficult to go down that path, but her mind was still tightly locked onto the idea of getting an explanation.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aren on April 1st, 2013, 3:56 am

As Aleksi grew closer still, Aren's ability to keep his mind in check decreased proportionally. In addition, even though her comment about him almost provoked a slight chuckle, his throat simply couldn't find the will to move.

Her hands taking hold of his, the drykas tried to convince her new akalak friend that things couldn't really be "that bad". Honestly, Aren couldn't help smiling at her naivete, but what did she really know? For a hundred years he had kept his Other in check, his mind the only buffer between Seros and the real world. Today, however, that buffer broke down, and who knew when it could happen again.

Seeming to finally relent, Aleksi decided to return to the topic of his prize, much to Aren's relief. It seemed he had succeeded in peeking her curiosity as to what he could possibly choose, but it was too late.

"Don't be so SURE!" The akalak's powerful arm jutted out toward's the drykas' neck, the movement originating as suddenly as a bolt of lightning.

"He would never ask this of you based on a bet... but I won't ask at all," Aren's voice was not his own now. It had a cruel edge to it, a wicked pitch, and it was obvious that this was no empty threat.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 9:27 am

Aleksi's eyes were locked onto him, her mind still rather occupied with the prior topic as she saw the mood change on his face. Not to her surprise, sadly, Aren reached out and grabbed her throat, making her upper lip lift lightly. She seemed more like an animal while looking at him and hearing him speak in a voice, different than his own.

Her lips let out a deep, quiet growl while her fingers grabbed onto his arm. It seemed as if she wasn't worried or scared, just rather annoyed. Her voice was quiet, her eyes and face though, turned from the sweet, loving and caring one to the one most people knew in Endrykas, cold, violent and rather twisted, a smile creeping upon her lips. Get your hands off of me Akalak she added, with the next set of her words though, bringing sever significance, since she had only said them them three times and all of those times were the ones where she had pieces of bones added to her necklace Luc, be ready to kill.

At the very sound of her voice, a deep, animalistic growl could be heard as well as a warm breath on Akalak's shoulder. Heavy stomping of hooves was near by, as the strider and the cat approached. Their only restriction now, was Aleksi's mind and if they attacked, she knew it wouldn't be nice. Her hand slowly moved down, being ready to pull out a dagger if needed be, but she continued to speak, as if to keep it from getting there.

Do not make me use your private parts as a coin purse Akalak, I doubt it'd serve the purpose though the smile turning even more twisted as she showed her teeth to him, making sure he got the idea that the threat was nowhere near empty and that he was severely outnumbered, his best option being to speak and let go. Also, your voice is too squeaky to be intimidating

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aren on April 1st, 2013, 3:25 pm

Seros placed a finger in front of Aleksi's face, even as his other hand held her neck in a vice, "If your pets come anywhere near me..." suddenly a small ember of flame formed in the space just above his skin, "I'll burn them to a crisp and eat them."

The Other akalak thought that should be a decent incentive to make sure the drykas did not involve her animals, considering the bond their culture usually shared with their beasts. He didn't think that would be enough to prevent the woman herself from trying something, however, and so thought he might give her the answers she had so vehemently asked his brother for.

"You could go for a weapon, which I'm sure is what you're thinking... but if you do, I don't think you'll ever find out what that look on my dear departed brother was," Seros informed her, preying on the curiosity they both knew was there.

"Or, you could try to attack me, and we could try to kill each other," The blue skinned giant stated, before adding one more crowing remark, "In which case I'd win."

Although Seros was arrogant beyond reason, he wasn't anything like Aren. In a fight, he would not hesitate to burn, and maim, and claw, and bite. He would show none of the restrain his brother had, attempting a killing blow the instant the opportunity presented itself. In addition, the regard he had for his own life meant that he guarded those same opportunities fiercely.

Fortunately for all involved, all of Seros' bravado was a bluff. Aren was still strong enough in his mind that he would not allow his brother to do much more than he was doing. This was why the hand that held Aleksi had not already attempted to squeeze the life out of her, and why his little display of reimancy was so... limited. His eagerness to talk was merely a ruse to buy time to strengthen his dominance over the control of the body he now considered his.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 4:00 pm

The Drykas chuckled in a rather amused tone. For some reason, she didn't seem to care, not one bit. Her face was still as calm as it could be with that kind of a chuckle hiding behind it. If there was something she hated in this world, it was men being cocky and threatening her.

Her head tilted a bit and she mumbled Why do you think I care about what will happen to either of you?, grinning as her finger moved along to his arm again, tracing over it slowly, as if he was holding her for a reason nowhere near this one. And besides, Akalak, do you really think that sparkle you call fire is going to scare me? pfft, turning her head to the side, she looked at Luc.

Of course she was worried, she was going crazy, she didn't want any of them to get severely hurt. She cared about Aren for whatever reason and what has come over him, she didn't know, but she didn't want him to get hurt. Her animals, her best friends, she'd rather die than do that! But somewhere deep down inside, after seeing what skill he had during that fight, she doubted he was capable of so much.

Luc, remove him from me, she added quietly and just watched the cat, with almost lightning speed bring his large paw up, claws as sharp as razors, hitting the man's shoulder blade but not with full force. It would probably be enough to cause a huge amount of pain, but not go anywhere near killing or damaging the man. His skin would be cut, a bit deeper than usual. Keeping her head tilted, somewhat higher than usual, she watched the Akalak's face with something that resembled pleasure.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aren on April 1st, 2013, 4:34 pm

"Yes. Good. Don't fall for his bullshit. He can't do crap," Aren had never been so glad to suffer the disdain of a woman. His Other thought she might be trying to bluff him, just like he was, but her order to her tiger seemed to disprove that notion.

Unable to do much of anything, Seros begged his brother to allow him to defend both their lives, "You mad FUCK. She's going to kill us both if you do not let me fight!"

Aren, however, was not moved by the pleas of a monster, "I would rather die than let you kill someone," he said, simply, and Seros had no choice but to believe him.

In truth, the pain of the animal's scratch seemed to weaken Aren's brother, as he was forced to concentrate on it, but it was simply not enough to make him retreat. For a moment, however, Aren was able to speak.

"You MUST kill me!" It was the only phrase he could manage before Seros cut him off, stronger than he had been before.

"That cat comes near me again..." Now asserting more control after Aren's attempt had weakened him, his Other managed to produced a fireball of much greater magnitude. The blaze hovered above his palm, and it was obvious that this was no empty bluff, "...and he will burn."

The fact that Seros hadn't already started burning every living thing in sight was the only clue Aleksi would have. He was capable of doing what he said, sure, but it would weaken him to do so.

"You must act...!" Aren screamed, but it was a scream only his brother could hear. They both knew that Seros grew stronger by the moment, and if he ever got control of his legs enough to reach the scythe that lay on the grass not ten feet away...

It was critical the drykas finished the fight before that could happen, and the only way that was going to happen was if she killed him now, while she still had the chance.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 4:56 pm

Aleksi still didn't seem to react, in fact, she seemed more and more amused by what was happening. Her mind was nowhere near as calm as her face though, she kept trying to dig out a way to get rid of whatever was taking over Aren without harming him.

His words stung her madly. It made her nearly break the act down, but she wouldn't, she just sat there looking at him with a grin on her face. Her words now seemed hurtful to the one she was trying to protect, only hoping that he would understand she didn't mean it like that You know.... whatever your name might be.... You are starting to impress me.... You are not weak like him.. it almost makes you attractive. The twisted side I thought only I had, is apparently somewhere within him too..

Biting on her bottom lip a bit, she looked down at her legs and chuckled again, the animal still breathing on Akalak's shoulder. She knew that Luc would be able to kill him before he could do anything, and if not Luc, she could with the daggers, but the problem was that by killing that body, she'd kill the one she had come to appreciate and care for quite a bit too.

You know, your little ball of fire is cute... and I am sure it could do damage... but not before he could literally bite your head off... or you could end up with two daggers in both sides of your neck Akalak, but I am not going to... and you know why? Because I don't want to fight... a grin creeped upon her lips again, her voice somewhat alluring and soft They say love is for the week, I agree.... but how do you call passion? I am pretty sure that fireball of yours is made of nothing but passion...

Luc was ready to attack, at even the slightest of moves that Akalak could make, the Strider just as quick and close now, making sure that their owner would not get in any more trouble than she is in now. Her only hope before drawing the dagger and literally sticking it in his shoulder was that the other... thing... whatever he may be, was as vein and full of himself as he sounded and that her little plan would work, as disgusting as it was for her.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aren on April 1st, 2013, 5:48 pm

"No. What are you doing!? Attack while you still have the chance!" Aren thought he would go mad screaming at people who couldn't hear him.

Aleksi was mercurial, to be sure, but this didn't seem like her at all. Admittedly, the akalak hadn't know her for long, but if he suspected a ruse... that meant Seros likely suspected the same.

All too happy to play along, Aren's brother chose his words with careful intent, "Oh? You're certainly not like the last little drykas we encountered," he whispered, making it a point for his golden eyes to inspect every detail of her body.

"Not like her at all," Seros tilted his head, a sadistic hunger twisting his face.

"Perhaps... we CAN work something out," the akalak mused, his lips curling up into a fiendish gesture.

Seros played his part well, but no doubt they both realized they were playing the other. Time was on his side, however, not her's. At least, that was what the akalak told himself. All he had to do was buy a few more minutes, maybe produce a distraction here or there, and it would all be over.

"It's not so little, but we can talk about that later," The akalak replied to her comment about his fireball, the innuendo as thick as the blackness of the night.

"For now, how bout you tell your pet to back off, before I fry him from the inside out," It was a bit of hyperbole of course, any frying Seros could produce would surely take place on the outside, but he felt a little dramatic emphasis never hurt negotiations.

"You do that and I'll let go, so that we can have a more civilized conversation. Sound fair?" The akalak smiled, his gaze piercing the growing darkness of the night to see every flush of her cheek, every patch of warmth on her body. Unable to deceive herself, he was consequently able to detect the girl wasn't nearly as calm as she wanted to seem.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext